ADVERTISEMENT

Facundo #5 in Flo rankings

t
Good God man are you really this simple. There is absolutely no one, zero as ignorant as ironbyrd. He represents the worst of the lot over there. I'm hoping you’re just trying to be a *ick and truly do not believe your own *hit you are shoveling.
the main difference is ironbird uses caps lock which is more of an “old man” rage style and @CJFisJoePaII sounds like he’s about to kick a puppy cuz someone said starocci will score 3 takedowns instead of 4.

Except that Terry would be the precise reason the bar fight happened.
🤷‍♂️
White Goodman Reaction GIF

Touché….

TLDR today’s additions to this thread, but when I think of Woods, I can’t shake his last match with Nick Lee where Woods could have wrestled Nick for an hour and never threatened him. It was close on the scoreboard, but never close. Woods is not a “next topic” guy.

Woods is a favorite tonight, but the Conoway-Graff comparison is a good one. I could easily see a tight battle into the 3rd when Woods starts dying out there and does something dumb. BB has a huge gas tank

I am not one that hates anyone. Let alone Tom Brands. Tom was jogging to the visitors locker room at Rec Hall and a kid asked him for an autograph. Tom stopped in his tracks and signed for the kid. That was awesome in my book.
Yep, fans run their mouths online. Many of these are decent folk and will spend time with fans of the fans act politely .

TLDR today’s additions to this thread, but when I think of Woods, I can’t shake his last match with Nick Lee where Woods could have wrestled Nick for an hour and never threatened him. It was close on the scoreboard, but never close. Woods is not a “next topic” guy.

Woods is a favorite tonight, but the Conoway-Graff comparison is a good one. I could easily see a tight battle into the 3rd when Woods starts dying out there and does something dumb. BB has a huge gas tank
Haven’t you heard, the super match isn’t 3x champ Spencer going up to 2x champ RBY, it’s 2x RBY going up to one time sixth place finisher Real “Tesla Gas Tank” Woods.

Reactions: Ski and danoftw

Can you imagine what their mom went through when those two were 3 years old?

I will bet they were in trouble and breaking things for those first 18 years from the moment they woke up to the moment they went to sleep at night.

Far too much energy and dare I say too little brain?

The day they went get off to college is the day when Mom and Dad said 'thank god'.

Sorry this is the best I could do

Last edited:
Reactions: Ski and Ja1339
t

the main difference is ironbird uses caps lock which is more of an “old man” rage style and @CJFisJoePaII sounds like he’s about to kick a puppy cuz someone said starocci will score 3 takedowns instead of 4.
I do get that. Fist in the air screaming at the clouds.

125 has been weak not that lee can do anything about it but 125 over a 2-3 yr stretch is historically weak not to many elite guys can hold that weight for even 2 yrs. So if your calling a weight with 2maybe 3 really top wrestlers tuff so be it.
It can be a weak weight class AND Spencer can still be a generational talent. Both things could be true. Perhaps Spencer is just so dang good that the rest of 125 doesn't look that strong.

went to a camp with tom as a clinician. he was one of the most laid back, nicest guys there. a switch flips during competition, but he’s really cool off the mat.

sammy henson on the other hand….
I’ve met some “great ones” in various disciplines and they were very decent if you would approach them respectfully.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT