ADVERTISEMENT

Facundo #5 in Flo rankings

Said the second place finisher. If you are fortunate.
i will not be finishing second because i am not an iowa wrestler. you will not be winning because you're not a psu wrestler. hope this clears things up for you. your confusion does illuminate the cultish behavior of the board tho haha

Does he do this a lot? He seems genuinely confused why a fan of a team who's wrestler is ranked what? 3? might have a chance against a guy ranked 2.
Geeze, let me mull this over, hummm, maybe due to bias and fandom combined with a genuine belief and trust PSU prepares their guys better than the Iowa staff prepares their fellows.
I’m sure we will all be here tomorrow night to either gloat or take our medicine based on the results. I won’t make excuses if our guys don’t win. Hope it goes both ways.

Worst thing ever? Never made that claim. Saddest thing I've seen on the internet this year? Absolutely. It's early in the year though, you still have a chance to finish 2nd.
My bad. The saddest thing on the internet this year is me listing athletes. You must not read much of the internet or you just don’t care about actual sad things. Strange.

I’m sure we will all be here tomorrow night to either gloat or take our medicine based on the results. I won’t make excuses if our guys don’t win. Hope it goes both ways.
dream on lol if nelson doesn't let starocci drill on him, half these guys are gonna be pissing their pants about him cheating

Reactions: jmadden1998
i will not be finishing second because i am not an iowa wrestler. you will not be winning because you're not a psu wrestler. hope this clears things up for you. your confusion does illuminate the cultish behavior of the board tho haha
I'll edit to suffice.

Said the fan of the second place finisher, If you are fortunate. We can all be happy now.

dream on lol if nelson doesn't let starocci drill on him, half these guys are gonna be pissing their pants about him cheating
LOL! Exactly why I said it. I already know the excuses will be coming. Especially if Iowa wins a challenge or PSU loses a challenge. Or even better if Cobe puts Haines to his back and a touch fall is called like Assad against Dow. You wanna talk about a meltdown.

Here's my "eye test" thoughts on Beau this year--no facts were checked:
  • This year, he's wrestling like the elite recruit we all desperately wanted to commit to PSU. He can shoot from space apparently (ask Sasso), but that's not usually how he scores. He uses his strength and handfighting ability to move people into attackable angles.
  • He seems to have the strength and yes, the PSU Room techniques to turn 50/50 scrambles into points. That was notedly missing last year for sure.
  • While not getting pins like he did in high school, he has a lot of pin-threats in his arsenal, and unlike years past, he's learning how to use those to get takedowns consistently.
  • The guys he should be bonusing, or at least pulling away from, he is--at least to a good degree more than he was doing at 149.
  • He generally has more confidence in his game overall, and is more willing to take shots early. Hopefully, this comes on even stronger after beating RW on Friday.
Does that add up to a win against Real Woods? Time will tell. I'll probably pick Real in KYPSW, but I would not be surprised to be wrong in that prediction.

These comparisons of how BB is going to wrestle RW being identical to how Baby Brands is going to wrestle Starrocci by the squawkeyes is positively hysterical. BB is going to engage RW looking to take him down - he may well get takedown himself. If Baby Brands engages Starrocci the same way BB is going to engage RW, he is getting taken down, used like a mop...... rinse and repeat.

But claiming BB v RW in Neutral is analogous to Baby Brands v CS in Neutral is beyond hysterical - talk about delusional bullshit....

These comparisons of how BB is going to wrestle RW being identical to how Baby Brands is going to wrestle Starrocci by the squawkeyes is positively hysterical. BB is going to engage RW looking to take him down - he may well get takedown himself. If Baby Brands engages Starrocci the same way BB is going to engage RW, he is getting taken down, used like a mop...... rinse and repeat.

But claiming BB v RW in Neutral is analogous to Baby Brands v CS in Neutral is beyond hysterical - talk about delusional bullshit....
will you come on here and admit you're wrong if this doesn't happen?

My bad. The saddest thing on the internet this year is me listing athletes. You must not read much of the internet or you just don’t care about actual sad things. Strange.

Let's be clear. You are a great poster, and have been wrong and taken your medicine multiple times (and been right and delivered your medicine as well!). You have great knowledge, a level head, and understand sports and the craziness sports fandom brings very well

Which is why the whole Eeyore "Why does anyone even care about the Cowboys anyway" - AFTER YOU STARTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE - schtick is wildly pathetic! It's out of character! That's why it's so fun to tweak you about it!

A collection of wrestling fans blaming any less-than-expected results on the opposition stalling?

Hmmm....
You have the same group of delusional posters here as HR does. That definitely goes both ways.

I'm not wrestling and I can't predict the future. If PSU underperforms or certain wrestlers do, it's not my fault. I just think that PSU will outperform Iowa tomorrow. It's happened more often than not over 11 years or so, so that's my fall back guess when it's close. The biased analysis most do doesn't interest me, the match interests me more.

Let's be clear. You are a great poster, and have been wrong and taken your medicine multiple times (and been right and delivered your medicine as well!). You have great knowledge, a level head, and understand sports and the craziness sports fandom brings very well

Which is why the whole Eeyore "Why does anyone even care about the Cowboys anyway" - AFTER YOU STARTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE - schtick is wildly pathetic! It's out of character! That's why it's so fun to tweak you about it!
Fair. I guess I’m being too literal. Im over the Cowboys loss though. Even Micah is over Dak based on his recent comments. Can’t say I don’t agree with him.

jokes on you buddy. he's famously calling it on his own guy there
I will admit that my wrestling knowledge does not extend to knowing the precise moment being immortalized by that statue.

My head is hanging in shame.

• Haha
Perhaps we need a new thread for recommendations for JTS for airport welcome signs as he welcomes Lar back to PA 😄
Will Ferrell Dad GIF by filmeditor

LOL! Exactly why I said it. I already know the excuses will be coming. Especially if Iowa wins a challenge or PSU loses a challenge. Or even better if Cobe puts Haines to his back and a touch fall is called like Assad against Dow. You wanna talk about a meltdown.
Things I could gloat over that won't happen, for 500 Alex.

Cheating accusations? That would never come from a PSU fan. Only Hawkeye fans make excuses.
No, that was a compliment! It isn't like the NCAA noticed anything or else that would have been cheating. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT