ADVERTISEMENT

Flat crowd at BJC

Seems to me that the crowd at BJC Friday night was fairly flat. Maybe the seats are too comfortable? It’s nice that so many can see a great team, but, the overall atmosphere at Rec Hall is far better. Agree??
I agree, but a dual each year at BJC gives about 9000 people who don't have Rec season tickets to see a live match.

Seems to me that the crowd at BJC Friday night was fairly flat. Maybe the seats are too comfortable? It’s nice that so many can see a great team, but, the overall atmosphere at Rec Hall is far better. Agree??
Agree completely. Far better atmosphere at Rec Hall.

Three losses, and four other bouts won by 2 points or fewer. While the final score wasn't close, there were enough tight moments to keep people on edge.

I thought the crowd was great, overall. Enjoyed the "We Are" cheer from somewhere in the crowd near the start of each bout, and the eruptions for the Cenzo, Hall wins, the Bo fall, and Cassar's display against a pretty good kid. Fans were raucous during Jason's bout too, but Pantaleo's late takedown put a damper on that. Comparing it to Rec Hall is a bit unfair...it's a different animal...though in this case, again, I thought the crowd was great.

Last edited:
There was a jackass behind me that thought he was in the corner.
"Move your feet Marky" "Hand control Scotty." He was calling Cassar "Tony"
By the way I was in section 208.

Reactions: diggerpup
Hey, who are you calling a jackass? I am out of here! No more posts from me!!!

JK, trying to channel a previous forum departure from another poster. Though he posted occasional inside stuff, versus my occasional smart alec comments. I doubt anyone would miss me so I guess I will stay!

Last edited:
There was a jackass behind me that thought he was in the corner.
"Move your feet Marky" "Hand control Scotty." He was calling Cassar "Tony"
By the way I was in section 208.
the best one of those I ever had was sitting in front of Jordan conaway's dad at the scuffle. He was talking Jordan through the whole match. Of course, we were were far enough away that there was no possible way Jordan was going to hear him. But, it was really cool to hear him pick up a minute detail, and tell Jordan to stop doing it.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT