ADVERTISEMENT

Flo Pro

johnstownsteel

Aug 2, 2013
Johnstown Pa
I apologize for cluttering up the board to ask this question. Just not enough wrestling right now and I need my fix. I decided to go Flo Pro for a month to try it. Can someone tell me if I join today, will it expire at end of the month or will it be good for an entire month?

I apologize for cluttering up the board to ask this question. Just not enough wrestling right now and I need my fix. I decided to go Flo Pro for a month to try it. Can someone tell me if I join today, will it expire at end of the month or will it be good for an entire month?

Entire month but beware, very tough to cancel so you might to purchase a card you can put money on. That said, it's worth it all year around IMO.

Entire month but beware, very tough to cancel so you might to purchase a card you can put money on. That said, it's worth it all year around IMO.
Yes.
Everytime I think I do not need it for a year there is something I want to watch.

Support is not always strong

johnstown, if you have any trouble canceling (or anything else)

post on this thread and i'll try to get it squared away.

that being said, i don't think you have much to worry about. our customer support team has grown and improved. very reliable and valuable people.

but like i said - any probs - give me a holler.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
I had no problem cancelling my credit card membership, FWIW. I cancelled simply because I cannot stream their live events on my computer. Flo support was responsive but we weren't able to make it work. The Cary Kolat documentary itself was well worth a month's fee and that's to say nothing of the huge video archive you'll have access to. I'll probably give it another try when I get a new laptop.

Last edited:
johnstown, if you have any trouble canceling (or anything else)

post on this thread and i'll try to get it squared away.

that being said, i don't think you have much to worry about. our customer support team has grown and improved. very reliable and valuable people.

but like i said - any probs - give me a holler.
Thanks Willie. But really though, if I would decide to cancel and had any problems, it would be way worse for your people than it would be for me. I'd hand it over to the wife and back away very very slowly....and pray for ya'll. Not saying she can be a pain in anyone's ass but just sayin'..

Now I'm gonna binge watch the documentaries all day. Thanks again!

I had no problem cancelling my credit card to membership, FWIW. I cancelled simply because I cannot stream their live events on my computer. Flo support was responsive but we weren't able to make it work. The Cary Kolat documentary itself was well worth a month's fee and that's to say nothing of the huge video archive you'll have access to. I'll probably give it another try when I get a new laptop.
The Kolat documentary will be my first view today. Been looking forward to it.

Johnstown, I started with a month and did the same thing. The month turned into a year and I don't see me dropping it anytime soon.

Best money for entertainment that you could spend. The documentaries are worth the monthly fee by them selves. Now, if they would add the video of Willie getting peppered spray I would cheap in a little extra on the subscription. :cool:

Johnstown, I started with a month and did the same thing. The month turned into a year and I don't see me dropping it anytime soon.

Best money for entertainment that you could spend. The documentaries are worth the monthly fee by them selves. Now, if they would add the video of Willie getting peppered spray I would cheap in a little extra on the subscription. :cool:

Just watched Kolat. That alone was worth the months fee. Wow.. Very well done but gave me a huge knot in my stomach. I never realized how badly he was screwed over. Really feel for him. Also made me realize why I fell short of glory. A cattle prod?? Lol. I guess my training habits fell WAY short of where it needed to be. Lol

As a wrestling fan, this is the best investment I've ever made, I can't live without it now.
Ok... I'll admit, I pissed my wife off royally yesterday. Signed up, and watched anything and everything I could. I honestly would be surprised if I don't just go ahead and go yearly next month. Kolat was awesome! Watched the WTTs, watched Iowa the program, back to the Wtt finals , a bunch of Nick Lee matches then finished up the rest of my evening by watching the Mark Schultz story. Finally hit the off button, rolled around till midnight because I kept thinking about the documentary about J Rob and Minny wrestling. Watched it and finally went to bed early this morning.

Wife's pissed, my ass hurts from laying in bed all day and night, feel like a worthless loser and still tired because I had to be up at 6 this morning for work. Best damn 20 bucks I ever spent!

Ok... I'll admit, I pissed my wife off royally yesterday. Signed up, and watched anything and everything I could. I honestly would be surprised if I don't just go ahead and go yearly next month. Kolat was awesome! Watched the WTTs, watched Iowa the program, back to the Wtt finals , a bunch of Nick Lee matches then finished up the rest of my evening by watching the Mark Schultz story. Finally hit the off button, rolled around till midnight because I kept thinking about the documentary about J Rob and Minny wrestling. Watched it and finally went to bed early this morning.

Wife's pissed, my ass hurts from laying in bed all day and night, feel like a worthless loser and still tired because I had to be up at 6 this morning for work. Best damn 20 bucks I ever spent!

And you saw Gulibon at a red light today. Sounds like an awesome 36 hours for a wrestling fan in May!!!!!! :)

Was the front seat adjusted to a 133 or 141 position?
Hard to tell but he looked like a 141 to me. I was too busy noticing him take a drink of water while I was sucking down a Red Bull. Lol. I laughed to myself because it made me think that when I wrestled back in the day I never drank water. It was Mountain Dew. One of many reasons why I sucked and he doesn't. Lol

Probably a dumb question but does anyone know if there's a link to the individual matches and results for the NHSCA duals? I know the team results are there but is there somewhere that breaks down the individual results for each dual?

In years past, the results page was updated with links to the scans of the individual match sheets. Although occasionally hit was hit or miss with the later rounds. Not sure if they will do that this year, but from the early looks of it, probably not.

The software system they are using is capable of displaying individual bout results, but in order to do this you need a dedicated computer operator at each mat. The NHSCA usually justs asks for a rep from each team to handle the score sheets and be a timer.

It's a bitch to find and train people for all those mats, but somehow they do it for the Super32. Flo somehow arranged for people to keep the cameras on the mats (even though coverage of an event like this is much less appealing to the average fan without the associated individual bout software running) and sent a team down there.

But maybe next year for the NHSCA...

Reactions: tikk10
In years past, the results page was updated with links to the scans of the individual match sheets. Although occasionally hit was hit or miss with the later rounds. Not sure if they will do that this year, but from the early looks of it, probably not.

The software system they are using is capable of displaying individual bout results, but in order to do this you need a dedicated computer operator at each mat. The NHSCA usually justs asks for a rep from each team to handle the score sheets and be a timer.

It's a bitch to find and train people for all those mats, but somehow they do it for the Super32. Flo somehow arranged for people to keep the cameras on the mats (even though coverage of an event like this is much less appealing to the average fan without the associated individual bout software running) and sent a team down there.

But maybe next year for the NHSCA...
Thank you very much for explaining that!

I have a question for any long time Flo subscribers out there. Are there any other Flo films or documentarys that may be archived somewhere or are they all listed together in one spot? I've gone through all the ones I have Found but also was hoping maybe they did some on PSU wrestling. Aside from the David Taylor film there's really nothing. If you're an Iowa fan though you've been fairly spoiled with all the Hawkeye related films. And now I see there's a new one coming out about Dennis.

I have a question for any long time Flo subscribers out there. Are there any other Flo films or documentarys that may be archived somewhere or are they all listed together in one spot? I've gone through all the ones I have Found but also was hoping maybe they did some on PSU wrestling. Aside from the David Taylor film there's really nothing. If you're an Iowa fan though you've been fairly spoiled with all the Hawkeye related films. And now I see there's a new one coming out about Dennis.

You sure? I'm pretty sure there's a dodgeball game on there somewhere. Be sure to check out Terry ;)

Yes. Watched it. Great documentary.

Even from that intense as heck family, Papa Brands saying 'you get what you earn' after Terry lost that OTT final....good lordy! Cue Lou Read and Cold as Ice.

Then when Terry went to Montana and that mountain in the background somehow made it through his visit still intact? Still not sure how that happened. Thought for sure Terry was gonna tear a hole through it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT