ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know that, seems to me Lee was coming off an ACL when he beat Nick too in 18.
Anyway, it's all speculation, let's hope we get to see them wrestle at the team trials.
Any info on why Nick pulled out?.
Sorry if it's been posted, I haven't seen the official reason.
Nick was coming off an equally bad ankle injury AND had to be demoralized by his rash decision to go to Rutgers and leave the best room in the world.

Nick wanted to wrestle injured, but between Cael and the medical staff, he wasn’t allowed to. They were trying to prevent the same kind of damage TnT did to Spencer allowing him to wrestle injured, but his dad took it the wrong way.

That's a big leap brother, he might have. He might not have, we don't know.
Lee is not a cupcake.
There are many national champions that don't wrestle for Penn State.
Didn't help RBY last year , did it?
Not being a wiseguy, just making a point.
He’s not a cupcake. Three runner ups and a sixth Isn’t chopped liver.

The fact he won even one at Rutgers is all the proof you need that he would have won 4 at Penn State. FACTS.
This guy is hitting the pipe hard my friends!!!! Some think he is trolling but he is not. He believes this and the saddest part is. He is suppose to be one of the most knowledgeable up in this bitch!?!?!?

They haven't sniffed an AA at 125 in years, ran every top kid they have had into hell and it must be at least a dozen now. Yet this guy has his head so far up the great leaders rear that he believes this and no one in here, with the exception of one guy, has said anything!!!

PAHurling has tried to play it off as a bad attempt at acting the fool or something because he understands how bad this make you ALL look!!!! You can look at his post though and see this "real knowledgeable psu fan" has absolutely NO clue about wrestling? Have to wonder if this kid even wrestled in Jr. high?

We need to put like a special rule were stupidity like this gets you suspended for a period of time. Like this might get you a week!!! Then you should have to write like a page about the subject to see if you went back and studied and learned something????

This guy is hitting the pipe hard my friends!!!! Some think he is trolling but he is not. He believes this and the saddest part is. He is suppose to be one of the most knowledgeable up in this bitch!?!?!?

They haven't sniffed an AA at 125 in years, ran every top kid they have had into hell and it must be at least a dozen now. Yet this guy has his head so far up the great leaders rear that he believes this and no one in here, with the exception of one guy, has said anything!!!

PAHurling has tried to play it off as a bad attempt at acting the fool or something because he understands how bad this make you ALL look!!!! You can look at his post though and see this "real knowledgeable psu fan" has absolutely NO clue about wrestling? Have to wonder if this kid even wrestled in Jr. high?

We need to put like a special rule were stupidity like this gets you suspended for a period of time. Like this might get you a week!!! Then you should have to write like a page about the subject to see if you went back and studied and learned something????
I understand you want me suspended for a week because you’re getting trounced here. LOL. Notice, I don’t want you suspended.

OK, lets try it like this.

WHO on here agrees that Suriano is better then SUPERMAN LEE????

I would expect NO one will be dumb enough to claim this? But if you do, back it up with whatever you can? Wins over opponent, wins over common opponents, better record, more bonus, etc......

I believe a better HONEST question is. Is SUPERMAN LEE the GOAT lite weight(118-125)? This could be a good debate?

Suriano never got pinned by a guy who lost to a high school kid the next year.

Nick was coming off an equally bad ankle injury AND had to be demoralized by his rash decision to go to Rutgers and leave the best room in the world.

Nick wanted to wrestle injured, but between Cael and the medical staff, he wasn’t allowed to. They were trying to prevent the same kind of damage TnT did to Spencer allowing him to wrestle injured, but his dad took it the wrong way.
if Spencer is 100% I don't see anyone beating him!

Reactions: IRONBIRD
@IRONBIRD ever hear of Gray Simons?

91-2 (both losses as a freshman). 84 consecutive wins. Three golds in three NCAAs, twice MOW at NCAAs. 4x NAIA champ, 4x NAIA MOW. 6 MOWs in the 7 nat’l championships he was allowed to participate in. Also a 2-time Olympian.

Wrestled at 115, the lightest class at the time.

Last edited:

91-2 (both losses as a freshman). 84 consecutive wins. Three golds in three NCAAs, twice MOW at NCAAs. 4x NAIA champ, 4x NAIA MOW. 6 MOWs in the 7 nat’l championships he was allowed to participate in. Also a 2-time Olympian.

I haven't. What were the years?

Thanks for sharing Pat!

Reactions: mcpat

Yes one of the OLD SKOOL guys that I like to bring up because many do not know them and/or disregard them.

of course I have he was one of the greats back in the day!

“Superman Lee”

Meh….Ronnie Bresser, Sebastian Rivera (2), Nick Piccinnini, Nathan Tomasello, and Matt Ramos are not impressed.

“Superman Lee”

Meh….Ronnie Bresser, Sebastian Rivera (2), Nick Piccinnini, Nathan Tomasello, and Matt Ramos are not impressed.
Yea MAYBE go back and ask them!!!!
This isn't the cesspool. Please go back to 2nd grade and learn how to spell.
Believe it was none other then Mark Twain who said. " I feel sorry for those who can spell a word only one way!"

mqdefault.jpg

Reactions: WexfordWarrior
MERRY CHRISTMAS

To the 2nd(possibly 3rd or 4th, well certainly no less then 5th!) fans in Wrestling!!!

Yea MAYBE go back and ask them!!!!

Believe it was none other then Mark Twain who said. " I feel sorry for those who can spell a word only one way!"
Matt Ramos said he was impressed with the skill with which Spencer counted the rafters.

Yea good one??? Wonder where that leaves your best ever 125 since SUPERMAN LEE crushed him 2Xs in a row now?
Iowa in a nutshell over the last 10-15 years: always winning when it matters least. Lets see what happens on 4/19 and 4/20.

Reactions: Jayhouse
Yea good one??? Wonder where that leaves your best ever 125 since SUPERMAN LEE crushed him 2Xs in a row now?

It kills us, as PSU fans. I remember celebrating 10 of the last 12 team championships, but, then I remembered we didn't win at 125 and my celebration turned to immediate sadness.

As long as we keep winning team championships, I'm fine with not winning any at 125.

The greatest part about the year that Iowa won was that PSU still got 4 individual championships, with 2 being head to head wins and turnarounds from Big 10 results. To recruits and fans watching the finals, PSU still was the star of the show.

It kills us, as PSU fans. I remember celebrating 10 of the last 12 team championships, but, then I remembered we didn't win at 125 and my celebration turned to immediate sadness.

As long as we keep winning team championships, I'm fine with not winning any at 125.

The greatest part about the year that Iowa won was that PSU still got 4 individual championships, with 2 being head to head wins and turnarounds from Big 10 results. To recruits and fans watching the finals, PSU still was the star of the show.
Yea I guess the backward way you all think, this makes sense. Come in 2nd or worse 2 years in a row in several of the biggest tournaments, while having by far the highest amount of top recruits. Then pretend you won and your great leader did good!?!?!??! LOL

I have to wonder if dodge ball is out and Duck DUCK Goose is in over there?

Oh, better watch some of these pages on FB TWOOOO!!!! They are calling for you to lose a LOT of recruits?

The up coming SS tournament should start to clarify what our MIGHTY 2024 lineup will look like.

Ayala
Schriever
woods
Ferrari
Franek
Caliendo
Kennedy
Arnold
AJ
Keuter

Could be possible!!! Many, MANY here will be sweating bullets if this becomes true!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Vic Vaselino
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT