ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
$$$$ can pay off a LOT of people!!! Epstein didn't hang himself!!!
Your second point is the first I agree with you.

Your first point makes no logical sense, which I know is you schtick, but let’s follow the logic, according to ironturd….
Cael offers a recruit money in violation of recruiting rules. The recuit choses to go elsewhere, so then Cael gives him money to keep him quiet? Does that make sense to even your addled brain?

Reactions: hlstone and mcpat
Your second point is the first I agree with you.

Your first point makes no logical sense, which I know is you schtick, but let’s follow the logic, according to ironturd….
Cael offers a recruit money in violation of recruiting rules. The recuit choses to go elsewhere, so then Cael gives him money to keep him quiet? Does that make sense to even your addled brain?
1st - I am glad you agree on second point!

2nd, do you believe criminals try to get caught? Do you believe for example, the amount of TAXPAYERS $$$$$ that is being stolen and laundered back to the POS politicians is being done in a way that the "average joe schmo" can see and understand?

I mean it is VERY clear to anyone with even a 1/2 working brain what is going on. Yet I will gladly bet you a bunch of schmucks up in this bitch will tell you NOTHING is wrong!!! Again I brought up the boarder. The BITCH WH spokes person will LIE right to your face, AS WILL the fake POS in charge!!! TREASONOUS acts taking place and yet, HERE WE ARE!!!!

Let me put it to you MORE CLEARLY! If you had a business and ran it like this where people did things the way SOME people are doing. Well I bet your ass you would fix it real quickly.

So if you want to sit here and explain where the $660K went? I am ALL EARS PAL!!!! The thing is, it was or is a GREY area, a LOOP HOLE if you will. Who is to say how much the pied piper can pay a "camp consoler" with someone else $$$$$??????

LOL, get a load of this guy!!! My GOD what a lily livered yellow bellied coward you are!!!

Hmmm wonder what my first one was?
She’s not your guy, buddy

giphy.gif

Don't make us pull her off you...
Her?
She’s not your guy, buddy

giphy.gif
Oh is that HER deal then? She is a WannaBee feminist!?!?!? Do not get me started with todays women!!! They do NOT stand up for ANYTHING meaningful. The SO CALLED women"s rights groups are a joke! Oh they will be out there protesting for the right to kill a new born baby all right!!!

Where the hell are they when MEN are in the girls locker rooms and bathrooms?????? Where are they when other parts of the world and now even HERE, certain groups treat them like slaves!!!!

I said it once and I'll say it a MILLION times. We need STRONG LADIES again!!!! Man did we have them during WW2 and for a bunch of years after!!! Not sure what happened after that??? Get those ladies back who will TAKE NO SHIT, and guess what????

The GREAT MEN of this world will take care of the rest!!!!!
You all still getting entertained by this sh* t throwing sh*t eating monkey.

Look, another key board TUFF guy, LMAO!!!! No one cares about you and your useless worthless comments.

Reactions: MAGAman
Her?

Oh is that HER deal then? She is a WannaBee feminist!?!?!? Do not get me started with todays women!!! They do NOT stand up for ANYTHING meaningful. The SO CALLED women"s rights groups are a joke! Oh they will be out there protesting for the right to kill a new born baby all right!!!

Where the hell are they when MEN are in the girls locker rooms and bathrooms?????? Where are they when other parts of the world and now even HERE, certain groups treat them like slaves!!!!

I said it once and I'll say it a MILLION times. We need STRONG LADIES again!!!! Man did we have them during WW2 and for a bunch of years after!!! Not sure what happened after that??? Get those ladies back who will TAKE NO SHIT, and guess what????

The GREAT MEN of this world will take care of the rest!!!!!

Look, another key board TUFF guy, LMAO!!!! No one cares about you and your useless worthless comments.
Your crap is getting really old. You know absolutely nothing about her. She is a great person, you are not. Go away.

Your crap is getting really old. You know absolutely nothing about her. She is a great person, you are not. Go away.
OH but I do now know plenty about HER!!! Came on hear whining about me being a TOXIC MALE I guess is her point? Does not like REAL MEN I am sure. I will bet for example she would have a lot to say about TRUMP and his family, yet NOT a word about the POS biden!!!

Once again, what is happening to women down at the boarder is a DISGRACE!!!! Yet WHERE ARE THE LADIES!!!! Young girls being sold, raped, murdered, working as slaves!!!! YES RIGHT NOW YES IN AMERICA!!!

WAKE UP and grow a pair then get back to me!!!!
32 pages is impressive!
YES, not sure if I should thank you or curse you? LOL, I will OWN this board soon my friend as I am fighting with 1/2 my brain behind my back! I also heard that they still are making comments about me in other threads???

I have said I will only stay hear, but image a coward so gutless. That not only would they never say anything to my face, but now not even behind a key board in a thread where I would see it!!!!

I guess if no good posters will put a STOP to it? I guess I will have TWOOOOO!!! So FAIR WARNING to ALL the GOOD people on here. You have some WannaBee, NeverWas, talking trash about SIR IRON. Tell them to take it to this THREAD!!!!

Here I will make mince meat outa them like everyone else!!!

OH but I do now know plenty about HER!!! Came on hear whining about me being a TOXIC MALE I guess is her point? Does not like REAL MEN I am sure. I will bet for example she would have a lot to say about TRUMP and his family, yet NOT a word about the POS biden!!!

Once again, what is happening to women down at the boarder is a DISGRACE!!!! Yet WHERE ARE THE LADIES!!!! Young girls being sold, raped, murdered, working as slaves!!!! YES RIGHT NOW YES IN AMERICA!!!

WAKE UP and grow a pair then get back to me!!!!

YES, not sure if I should thank you or curse you? LOL, I will OWN this board soon my friend as I am fighting with 1/2 my brain behind my back! I also heard that they still are making comments about me in other threads???

I have said I will only stay hear, but image a coward so gutless. That not only would they never say anything to my face, but now not even behind a key board in a thread where I would see it!!!!
Ironbird you need to move to PA, run for office and get the godforsaken PA worthless politicians and illegal election BS straight it the state that took the election from the real winner!🙏

Reactions: IRONBIRD
Unfortunately he really thinks he’s getting under people’s skin by posting, but doesn’t realize here and even the good people over at HR are laughing at him. Like a monkey in a cage.

Reactions: lockhavenlion3
Unfortunately he really thinks he’s getting under people’s skin by posting, but doesn’t realize here and even the good people over at HR are laughing at him. Like a monkey in a cage.
I doubt many on HR are laughing at him. JRod yeah. MPchillin definitely. el dub probably but most over there are as delusional as turd.

Gotta admit IB on both feeds adds entertainmemt and wrestling expertise! Love his politics too! Keep it coming!

Ironbird you need to move to PA, run for office and get the godforsaken PA worthless politicians and illegal election BS straight it the state that took the election from the real winner!🙏
I do like RURAL PA, just like UPSTATE NY and other nice open areas where one can live their lives pretty much as they wish. Where I am from is still a pretty good place to live but FADING fast!!! Many will not understand, but the OTHER sides goal, is to turn every place into a sh*t hole!!!

The cities in PA are for the most part as bad as NYC!!! Absolute disgrace what is taking place. Yet the GOOD people will NOT take a stand until it is too late many times. Look at the SCUMBAGS that some places have elected who SUPPORTED the TERRORISTS who killed innocent men , women and children!!! Raped women, burned children alive etc.....

MAGA to you and to GODS ears, us PATRIOTS have got to get this correct and RIGHT NOW!!!!!
I OWN this board you got that!!!! This thread goes in the direction you punk trolls take it!!!! You wanna talk smack? You will lose every time because I am much MUCH smarter then all of you!!!!
I doubt many on HR are laughing at him. JRod yeah. MPchillin definitely. el dub probably but most over there are as delusional as turd.
Hey it is johnnytownPapperMache. Do NOT comment on the GREAT IOWA board and its GREAT members!!!
Gotta admit IB on both feeds adds entertainmemt and wrestling expertise! Love his politics too! Keep it coming!
TY, LOVE wrestling more then anyone will ever know. Can not get enough of it and will FIGHT like MAD to keep it the sport that it is!!!

Most of the sports that I knew and loved have turned to crap. The NFL is a joke, NBA Basketball is a disgrace. Hardly can watch a baseball game anymore. Have respect for the NHL but they never did anything to improve the action, which I guess is OK because the hardcore fans of Hockey love it the way it is!

Keep checking in because right about now it is starting to get REAL as OUR HAWK TEAM is ramping up for a BIG run!!! AJ and the Ferraris are driving these people mad!!! The REAL fans will admit AJ is a HUGE threat to brooks! Other will pretend he is not but they all know!!!

I do like RURAL PA, just like UPSTATE NY and other nice open areas where one can live their lives pretty much as they wish. Where I am from is still a pretty good place to live but FADING fast!!! Many will not understand, but the OTHER sides goal, is to turn every place into a sh*t hole!!!

The cities in PA are for the most part as bad as NYC!!! Absolute disgrace what is taking place. Yet the GOOD people will NOT take a stand until it is too late many times. Look at the SCUMBAGS that some places have elected who SUPPORTED the TERRORISTS who killed innocent men , women and children!!! Raped women, burned children alive etc.....

MAGA to you and to GODS ears, us PATRIOTS have got to get this correct and RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I OWN this board you got that!!!! This thread goes in the direction you punk trolls take it!!!! You wanna talk smack? You will lose every time because I am much MUCH smarter then all of you!!!!

Hey it is johnnytownPapperMache. Do NOT comment on the GREAT IOWA board and its GREAT members!!!

TY, LOVE wrestling more then anyone will ever know. Can not get enough of it and will FIGHT like MAD to keep it the sport that it is!!!

Most of the sports that I knew and loved have turned to crap. The NFL is a joke, NBA Basketball is a disgrace. Hardly can watch a baseball game anymore. Have respect for the NHL but they never did anything to improve the action, which I guess is OK because the hardcore fans of Hockey love it the way it is!

Keep checking in because right about now it is starting to get REAL as OUR HAWK TEAM is ramping up for a BIG run!!! AJ and the Ferraris are driving these people mad!!! The REAL fans will admit AJ is a HUGE threat to brooks! Other will pretend he is not but they all know!!!
I understand why you don't want me over there...really...I do but sometimes I just can't help myself. It's been so much fun watching you crash and burn with all the stupid shit you say over there...

IRONBIRD: " Iowa will repeat in 21/22 and no one will be within 50 points of us"

johnstownsteel: " Iowa will not repeat because of all those 6th and 7th year wrestlers bodies breaking down and them being burned out from the grind".

IRONBIRD: " IOWA will have 3-4 National champs (21/22)".

johnstownsteel:" Iowa will have 0-1 individual champs. I'm leaning towards ZERO."

IRONBIRD: " In 21/22 Spencer will dominate everyone and become a 4 timer."

johnstownsteel:" Spencer will not win nationals because he's not even going to make it through the entire season."

IRONBIRD: "AD is going to beat RBY like a rented mule this year. (21/22)"

johnstownsteel: "Desanto will never beat RBY again and will repeat as National Champ".

IRONBIRD : "Kemdog will be Nation Champion this year (21/22).

johnstownsteel: "Kemdog will have his worst finish and will finish no better than 4th."

IRONBIRD: "The Bull will be a National Champ this year 21/22"

johnstownsteel: "The Bull is what he is... low AA."

IRONBIRD: "Assad will podium."

johnstownsteel:" I said it when he was first recruited and I'll say it again, Assad will NEVER AA."

Then last season..

IRONBIRD" Spencer will dominate and be a 4 timer this year."

johnstownsteel" Someone is going to knock Spencer off and you will be crying like a pansy."

IRONBIRD: "Iowa with MULTIPLE individual Champs."

johnstownsteel: "Iowa with ZERO national champs."

IRONBIRD: "Iowa has a chance to knock off PSU."

johnstownsteel: " PSU is gonna run away from the field...which includes Iowa."

IRONDBIRD : " I dig dudes.."

johnstownsteel: "IRONBIRD digs DUDES..."

I understand why you don't want me over there...really...I do but sometimes I just can't help myself. It's been so much fun watching you crash and burn with all the stupid shit you say over there...

IRONBIRD: " Iowa will repeat in 21/22 and no one will be within 50 points of us"

johnstownsteel: " Iowa will not repeat because of all those 6th and 7th year wrestlers bodies breaking down and them being burned out from the grind".

IRONBIRD: " IOWA will have 3-4 National champs (21/22)".

johnstownsteel:" Iowa will have 0-1 individual champs. I'm leaning towards ZERO."

IRONBIRD: " In 21/22 Spencer will dominate everyone and become a 4 timer."

johnstownsteel:" Spencer will not win nationals because he's not even going to make it through the entire season."

IRONBIRD: "AD is going to beat RBY like a rented mule this year. (21/22)"

johnstownsteel: "Desanto will never beat RBY again and will repeat as National Champ".

IRONBIRD : "Kemdog will be Nation Champion this year (21/22).

johnstownsteel: "Kemdog will have his worst finish and will finish no better than 4th."

IRONBIRD: "The Bull will be a National Champ this year 21/22"

johnstownsteel: "The Bull is what he is... low AA."

IRONBIRD: "Assad will podium."

johnstownsteel:" I said it when he was first recruited and I'll say it again, Assad will NEVER AA."

Then last season..

IRONBIRD" Spencer will dominate and be a 4 timer this year."

johnstownsteel" Someone is going to knock Spencer off and you will be crying like a pansy."

IRONBIRD: "Iowa with MULTIPLE individual Champs."

johnstownsteel: "Iowa with ZERO national champs."

IRONBIRD: "Iowa has a chance to knock off PSU."

johnstownsteel: " PSU is gonna run away from the field...which includes Iowa."

IRONDBIRD : " I dig dudes.."

johnstownsteel: "IRONBIRD digs DUDES..."
Wait, so you make up what I said, then make up what you said in response? WOW that is great!

PaperMacheWannaBeeGuy, "I wish I wasn't a horses ass!!!"

SIR IRON, "YES, I wish you weren't a horses ass TWOOOOOOO!!!!"

the US against the world shtick that tnt like to foster, doesn’t work well when the “us”are against itself. Its outdated like the Iowa legacy which they’re rushing into the past with, win by any means. It would be really hard to believe the AD at iowa lets tnt put the university in a horrible position to let this POS in. tnt will not send him on his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT