ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this even mean?

In any case, it is very evident that many psu fans are scared of AJs return. Makes sense because everyone who knows wrestling knows IF he can get his act together, he is very TUFF!!!

Question is, how worried are you that he will knock out brooks? Chances are they would see each other 2-3 times, again, IF AJ does not screw up any more!

Honestly not sure if brooks gets past some of the other 197s? He ducked Beard who is ranked like 9!!! Then you have Hilday, sloan, Buchanan elam, Cardenas etc....

If you are ducking #9 to protect your seed, that says to me that the coaches are very worried and AJ is better, bigger, faster then them all!!!
Custer stood a better chance than AJ not screwing up again.

Reactions: The Spin Meister

In any case, it is very evident that many psu fans are scared of AJs return. Makes sense because everyone who knows wrestling knows IF he can get his act together, he is very TUFF!!!

Question is, how worried are you that he will knock out brooks? Chances are they would see each other 2-3 times, again, IF AJ does not screw up any more!

Honestly not sure if brooks gets past some of the other 197s? He ducked Beard who is ranked like 9!!! Then you have Hilday, sloan, Buchanan elam, Cardenas etc....

If you are ducking #9 to protect your seed, that says to me that the coaches are very worried and AJ is better, bigger, faster then them all!!!
They were helping Beard protect his seed. Cael stays loyal to the guys he recruits but can’t make the team and have to transfer for a starting position.

Reactions: hlstone

The Hidlay Brooks is 3-0 against in his career and the Sloan he just majored? You're right though, a lot of big names in the bracket this year that I don't think would go into the last 3 seconds of SV with Glazier.

Last edited:
Custer stood a better chance than AJ not screwing up again.
You may be right? IOWA fans now you are praying that you are!!!!
They were helping Beard protect his seed. Cael stays loyal to the guys he recruits but can’t make the team and have to transfer for a starting position.
This may very well be the dumbest post of the year and there are 360+ days left!!! CONGRATS!
The Hidlay Brooks is 3-0 against in his career and the Sloan he just majored? You're right though, a lot of big names in the bracket this year that I don't think would go into the last 3 seconds of SV with Glazier.
Different weight and I do notice you did not mention a bunch of others!?!??! Great chance he gets knocked to the back side at NCAAs! MAN will this board BLOW UP when it happens!!!!

Different weight and I do notice you did not mention a bunch of others!?!??! Great chance he gets knocked to the back side at NCAAs! MAN will this board BLOW UP when it happens!!!!
Yeah because he has never wrestled those other names and while I am confident AB beats those names, I don't make make outlandish statements over hypotheticals like you do with AJ.

Reactions: USPMAN
Yeah because he has never wrestled those other names and while I am confident AB beats those names, I don't make make outlandish statements over hypotheticals like you do with AJ.
Hmmm? You are using the past and a different weight class to basically predict a future match correct? Brooks is a puny 197 he may very well get rag dolled all over the mat?

We haven't voted on that yet...

Look Out Slow Down GIF by StickerGiant

This may very well be the dumbest post of the year and there are 360+ days left!!! CONGRATS!

Different weight and I do notice you did not mention a bunch of others!?!??! Great chance he gets knocked to the back side at NCAAs! MAN will this board BLOW UP when it happe

LOL come talk your trash after the tourney

Muttering to yourself while pacing around in your basement isn't quite what he meant..
If you need a little reminder of that maybe close your eyes and revisit the Glazier vs. Ferarri match..
Ahhhh.. a little Ironbird PTSD

Muttering to yourself while pacing around in your basement isn't quite what he meant..
If you need a little reminder of that maybe close your eyes and revisit the Glazier vs. Ferarri match..
Ahhhh.. a little Ironbird PTSD
OH, lil tiny one, a STORM is brewing!!!
If memory serves, he went all crickets after the tourney last year for months. I guess all of those sessions with a psychiatrist took up his online time.
STOP stalking!!!
"He" couldn't see the screen until "he" got new glasses. LOL.
NO glasses sherlock!
yea but you won't have much to say!
AHHHH, you can only hope that AJ is not back to FULL SPEED!!! When he is, the CHAMPIONSHIP is his!!!!!

STOP stalking!!!

NO glasses sherlock!

AHHHH, you can only hope that AJ is not back to FULL SPEED!!! When he is, the CHAMPIONSHIP is his!!!!!
Weren’t you the one that said he has been practicing all along and did not lose a step? He would be able to jump right it at champ level? Also aren’t you the one that went all “woe is us” after the soldier salute fiasco?

STOP stalking!!!

NO glasses sherlock!

If he doesn't wreck his BMW or assault a coed first.

If everything goes swimmingly with AJ and he's truly back to form and is the #1 197, it's good to know all we have to do is have Ira offer AJ a Ferrari to get him off that team. We'll keep that in our back pocket.

Not anymore. LMAO.

When AJ is back to full speed, no one on the road is safe.
A little humor there.
Weren’t you the one that said he has been practicing all along and did not lose a step? He would be able to jump right it at champ level? Also aren’t you the one that went all “woe is us” after the soldier salute fiasco?
Are you on bad dope or something?
If he doesn't wreck his BMW or assault a coed first.
He got a bmw???
If everything goes swimmingly with AJ and he's truly back to form and is the #1 197, it's good to know all we have to do is have Ira offer AJ a Ferrari to get him off that team. We'll keep that in our back pocket.
Well at least one of you admits to buying your wrestlers!

Should be easy enough he whored himself out to Iowa for a BMW. I suspect a $500,000 Lambo would seal the deal.

I don't understand the dichotomy. You don't appear pleased with AJ here:

Should be easy enough he whored himself out to Iowa for a BMW. I suspect a $500,000 Lambo would seal the deal.
I am pretty certain no one at IOWA gave him anything! You may be correct on the Lambo though?
I don't understand the dichotomy. You don't appear pleased with AJ here:

I am not pleased at all!!! He is NOT the first, and he will not be the last person to piss their lives away if he does not get straightened out!!! At the end of the day, that is what it comes down to. NO one is happy with some of the BS that he has gotten himself into. It is now at a critical time for him to either sink or swim!!!

Last edited:

LOL not happening but even if it did PSU still wins the title!

You guys looked pretty bad against a way over ranked Oregon team! Chances of IOWA beating you just went up a few points!!!!

You guys lost 3 matches against them.

You’ll be lucky to win 3 against Penn State.

Ironbird: THE IOWA TRAIN is coming, you guys are scared!!!!! We are going to take this dual!!!!! 165 will be an easy Iowa win!!!!! Gabe is coming for Carter!!!!! A.J. is going to take out Brooks if he doesn't run away to 184!!!!!

Me: Do you want to put your money where your mouth is?

Ironbird:

kid-run.gif

When did Penn State wrestle the University of Oregon?
???
LOL not happening but even if it did PSU still wins the title!
Well when AJ knocks him to the backside of brackets, that could be just the beginning of the end for tour team!
You guys lost 3 matches against them.

You’ll be lucky to win 3 against Penn State.
Well your people were saying we wouldn't win one just a short time ago. Guessing it could be 5 or more by meet day!!!
Ironbird: THE IOWA TRAIN is coming, you guys are scared!!!!! We are going to take this dual!!!!! 165 will be an easy Iowa win!!!!! Gabe is coming for Carter!!!!! A.J. is going to take out Brooks if he doesn't run away to 184!!!!!

Me: Do you want to put your money where your mouth is?

Ironbird:

kid-run.gif
STILL WILL NOT LAY THE SPREAD that posters ON THIS BOARD MADE!!!!
LOL yea ironbird those 4 techs looked pretty bad!
4 techs against low or overrated comp. a couple of your best guys just squeaked out a win and you and everyone else knows that will not happen against BIG BAD IOWA!!!

Oregon doesn’t have a wrestling team idiot. They wrestled Oregon State.

Penn State is not Penn.
Iowa State is not Iowa.
Michigan State is not Michigan.
Oklahoma State is not Oklahoma.

Starting to get it?

• Haha
???

Well when AJ knocks him to the backside of brackets, that could be just the beginning of the end for tour team!

Well your people were saying we wouldn't win one just a short time ago. Guessing it could be 5 or more by meet day!!!

STILL WILL NOT LAY THE SPREAD that posters ON THIS BOARD MADE!!!!

4 techs against low or overrated comp. a couple of your best guys just squeaked out a win and you and everyone else knows that will not happen against BIG BAD IOWA!!!
Talking Go On GIF by Kev Lavery

Oregon doesn’t have a wrestling team idiot. They wrestled Oregon State.

Penn State is not Penn.
Iowa State is not Iowa.
Michigan State is not Michigan.
Oklahoma State is not Oklahoma.

Starting to get it?
SEE BELLOW
This was almost TWOOOO perfect!!!! BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I mean, everyone else understood, but the internet special guy here. Well he saw what he considered an era in this "College Thesis" I am writing on this THE HAPPY VALLEY INSIDER PENN STATE WRESTLING ROOM FANS INSIDER INTERNET WRESTLING FORUM!!!

NOW if you do NOT correct EVERYONE who does not write the entire names of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING then you really just look like a FOOL now don't you!!!!

I will also add that you refer to me as " SIR IRONBIRD KING of this here BOARD!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT