ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're afraid to do #1 and #2 in the country? You want to bet against a second stringer?

giphy.gif
Why didn't you bust this out on Turk? This would be perfect.;)

That is not you???

In other news, the soon to be HWC member NOLF looked great today!
Yeah...that's it...let Nolf break your hearts yet again. He did it when you all thought he was gonna sign with you out of H.S. He did when he beat your guys every year and he did every time he won a Natty....

You're not so bright are you Turd?

Yeah...that's it...let Nolf break your hearts yet again. He did it when you all thought he was gonna sign with you out of H.S. He did when he beat your guys every year and he did every time he won a Natty....

You're not so bright are you Turd?
OH NO the LilJohnson other person again, eeewwWWWW is he witty or what people!?!?!??! Here is an honest question. Does anyone actually know and like this "other?"

Well NOLF is looking good and he is also pretty smart. He was working with SUPERMAN LEE and I believe I will throw him a GREAT offer soon!!!!

You can also see your so called "greatest club" guys going down!!! Some not even showing up!?!?!?!? You better start praying for better results and quickly as the HWC is by far the best and bringing home the most medals.

NEW FACILITY BEST CLUB = STORM BREWING!!!!! YEA BABY!!!!!!

OH NO the LilJohnson other person again, eeewwWWWW is he witty or what people!?!?!??! Here is an honest question. Does anyone actually know and like this "other?"

Well NOLF is looking good and he is also pretty smart. He was working with SUPERMAN LEE and I believe I will throw him a GREAT offer soon!!!!

You can also see your so called "greatest club" guys going down!!! Some not even showing up!?!?!?!? You better start praying for better results and quickly as the HWC is by far the best and bringing home the most medals.

NEW FACILITY BEST CLUB = STORM BREWING!!!!! YEA BABY!!!!!!
Well, we don't have a tunnel, so there's that.

A LITTLE bit funny at best!!! Would you care to bet which club gets more WORLD and Olympic medals???

YEP, you all ain't got SHEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!! and we is getting NOLF!!!!

Tell me you don't want points again!

HWC members are:

Spencer - your best, and only shot of glory
Jacob Warner I think he is in trouble at his weight class
Austin Desanto - a gamer but cannot get by Fix, Mckenna or Arujau
Pat Lugo ranked 7th in the US last February What has he done of note lately?
Alex Marinelli - Can he make it past the quarters at any tourney?
Jaden Eierman - Last senior freestyle was in 2021
Kaleb Young - what has he done of note in FS?
Brandon Sorensen -- is he even wrestling now I hope his cancer is in remission.
Jeremiah Moody -- Needs to get healthy and cancer free.

Of these I think only one has a chance of repping the USA at the next Olympics, and I would be shocked if anyone except Spencer is even in the finals of the Olympic trials.

Looking at this list, you need a large handicap. But you do have a tunnel so there is that.

Reactions: hlstone
Tell me you don't want points again!

HWC members are:

Spencer - your best, and only shot of glory
Jacob Warner I think he is in trouble at his weight class
Austin Desanto - a gamer but cannot get by Fix, Mckenna or Arujau
Pat Lugo ranked 7th in the US last February What has he done of note lately?
Alex Marinelli - Can he make it past the quarters at any tourney?
Jaden Eierman - Last senior freestyle was in 2021
Kaleb Young - what has he done of note in FS?
Brandon Sorensen -- is he even wrestling now I hope his cancer is in remission.
Jeremiah Moody -- Needs to get healthy and cancer free.

Of these I think only one has a chance of repping the USA at the next Olympics, and I would be shocked if anyone except Spencer is even in the finals of the Olympic trials.

Looking at this list, you need a large handicap. But you do have a tunnel so there is that.
OK,

so IOWA has THE TUNNEL and I guess we have a bet then?

By the way, as I predicted, most of your "best, greatest, ultimate, club room" guys a REGRESSING!!!

The ONLY one who did get GOLD worked with SUPERMAN LEE and the Wrestling World WILL take notice!!!

HWC much > then nlc !!!!

GET READY for the de-committs and transfers!!!!!

OK,

By the way, as I predicted, most of your "best, greatest, ultimate, club room" guys a REGRESSING!!!

The ONLY one who did get GOLD worked with SUPERMAN LEE and the Wrestling World WILL take notice!!!

HWC much > then nlc !!!!

Iowa does love to bet.

OK,

HWC much > then nlc !!!!

After the analysis I gave the only thing, you could say is Tunnel and our guys are regressing. What a tool you are.

Why didn't Superman Lee and the rest of the HWC wrestle at Zagreb?

Are they trapped in the tunnel?

After the analysis I gave the only thing, you could say is Tunnel and our guys are regressing. What a tool you are.

Lee obviously isn't healthy. I mean, is he ever? Whenever he loses, the only explanation is that he isn't healthy, even when he is stuck counting rafters.

Maybe, just MAYBE LEARN something and/or know something before speaking?

YOUR boy, brought from IOWA, Gilman. Took a spot, then DIDN"T show up!!!!
Tell you what Iron Bird.

100 dollars Nolf doesn't join the HWC by the end of this Olympic cycle.
One of YOUR guys set the odds, so ANTE UP what you are willing to lose!!! SEE BELOW
Lee obviously isn't healthy. I mean, is he ever? Whenever he loses, the only explanation is that he isn't healthy, even when he is stuck counting rafters.
See above ^^^^
He wants odds. $10 if he doesn't, $10,000 if he does.
TY for setting the odds. Once again, set by a psu guy/girl/person and will NOT be honored by another "other!" as usual

One of YOUR guys set the odds, so ANTE UP what you are willing to lose!!! SEE BELOW

See above ^^^^

TY for setting the odds. Once again, set by a psu guy/girl/person and will NOT be honored by another "other!" as usual
So the man calls you out and suddenly your Nolf to the HWC talk is stuck in the mud……you seemed so confident before the bet was offered……now your spinning in circles 🤣🤣🤣

See above ^^^^

One of my guys set the odds on MY bet. LOL talk about moving goalposts.

Put your 100 dollars where your mouth is that Nolf will not join HWC by the end of this Olympic cycle.

So ante up or shutup tool.

Reactions: USPMAN
OK Huckleberry, what is the bet?
So the man calls you out and suddenly your Nolf to the HWC talk is stuck in the mud……you seemed so confident before the bet was offered……now your spinning in circles 🤣🤣🤣
WHAT MAN? I will take the bet with the odds NP!!!
One of my guys set the odds on MY bet. LOL talk about moving goalposts.

Put your 100 dollars where your mouth is that Nolf will not join HWC by the end of this Olympic cycle.

So ante up or shutup tool.
OK, tell you what, we bet on duals, international medals for each club, and the lady HAWKS!!!
well wih hats going on at iowa and him coming to ppractice every day I am saying
This english?

WHAT MAN? I will take the bet with the odds NP!!!

OK, tell you what, we bet on duals, international medals for each club, and the lady HAWKS!!!

This english?
You got a gambling heart the size of a raisin, in the pool world we call people like you nits.

Including the lady HAWK'S when PSU doesn't have a womans team. That is hilarious.

The bet is Nolf will not be a member of the HWC prior to this Olympic Cycle. After all, you said he was going do that. Should be an easy 100 for you.

See you later NIT.

Last edited:
Olympic and World medals for each club in the next cycle. $25 a year, payable to the opposing team's club (if I win, you send money, with receipt, to NLWC. If you win, I send money, with receipt, to HWC). We can start at this year's Olympics through the 2027 Worlds. 4 years, $100 total. When calculating medals, gold is worth 3, silver 2, and bronze 1. Total points per competition wins. Deal?

Olympic and World medals for each club in the next cycle. $25 a year, payable to the opposing team's club (if I win, you send money, with receipt, to NLWC. If you win, I send money, with receipt, to HWC). We can start at this year's Olympics through the 2027 Worlds. 4 years, $100 total. When calculating medals, gold is worth 3, silver 2, and bronze 1. Total points per competition wins. Deal?
He will never accept, or pay!

• Haha
Reactions: IRONBIRD
He will never accept, or pay!
You're likely right, but it seems like a pretty reasonable bet for someone who's pretty sure the HWC is going to overtake NLWC this cycle. If they do, I'll be happy to donate some money toward the new tunnel!

You got a gambling heart the size of a raisin, in the pool world we call people like you nits.

Including the lady HAWK'S when PSU doesn't have a womans team. That is hilarious.

The bet is Nolf will not be a member of the HWC prior to this Olympic Cycle. After all, you said he was going do that. Should be an easy 100 for you.

See you later NIT.
"in the pool world" LMAO eewwwWWWWW everyone, the "pool world"
LOL already trains with the best in the world,why would he go there to get worse??
Yea we got a full dose of that recently!!!! OH WAIT A MINUTE
As long as you understand what the bet is? ALL HAWK WRESTLERS are qualified for this bet correct?

You all remember JAWS 2??? "Just When You Thought it was Safe to go Back in the Water!!!"

poor POOR brooks!!!! LOL!!!!

As long as you understand what the bet is? ALL HAWK WRESTLERS are qualified for this bet correct?
Yes. I'd say we split any points earned by Gilman. He competes under the NLWC banner but I'll concede that he was a Hawk. If you're right and Spencer beats him, it won't matter any way.

ANOTHER BIG WIN for the HAWKS tonight! Hard to believe we lost 2 AAs and a possible third in Assad and
WE ARE still a TOP team!!!

This is what I am talking about!!! This is why IOWA coaches are the BEST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT