ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll try to explain this one more time.

All the whining about losing three starters would make more sense if the whole wrestling community didn’t know it was coming and if Iowa didn’t have plenty of opportunity to replace them through the portal.

Iowa tried to get Truax; that would have been a significant upgrade from Assad.

They tried to get Steveson; that would have been a significant upgrade from Cassioppi.

Arnold is at least Nelson’s equal and possibly an upgrade. Kueter might not be a step down from Cass come March. (Probably your highest recruit ever outside of Spencer.). I’m sure this factored in to how Iowa decided to put together the roster.

Iowa decided to roll with certain guys that may have prevented others from coming. Iowa has plenty of $$$ to lure good wrestlers. Look inward as to why you haven’t gotten as many as you would have liked.

The nonstop whining is just annoying.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Did you watch Rathjen wrestle Lovett?
Yes, YOU? IOWA wrestling is different. WE fight to stay on the mat and even when out gunned like this example. The HAWK fought like hell!!! Just look at rby Jelly as and example for you all!
GIA poll.
Over 77%.
EVER!!

Ironbird​

Is Ironbird?​

• Clara A troll that never breaks character ?​

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The actual dumbest Iowa fan ever ?​

Votes: 51 77.3%
  • Class A troll that never breaks character?​

Votes: 12 18.2%

• Total voters 66
#1 guy up in dis bitch EVEN when I was never here!!!
IRONBIRD is amusing. His trolling is way too obvious and over-the-top though.

He is the typical face of Iowa…wrestler, coach or fan. Push and fake, scream and whine, boo and scream, lose and make excuses, play silly what-if scenarios, and be unrealistically optimistic in the off-season.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
NO trolling, just the TOP wrestling GURU telling you all how it is!!!
Here is a novel take, how about ya try to DEVELOP a 197 National Champ?
OH you mean like you all??? Maybe that is why you recruited over Beard and got dean....???? UH wait a minute, this post you wrote kinda sucks now doesn't it!?!?!??

Guess the iowa boys won't be gambling
Yes, YOU? IOWA wrestling is different. WE fight to stay on the mat and even when out gunned like this example. The HAWK fought like hell!!! Just look at rby Jelly as and example for you all!

OH you mean like you all??? Maybe that is why you recruited over Beard and got dean....???? UH wait a minute, this post you wrote kinda sucks now doesn't it!?!?!??
You forgot about "Iowas' Daddy"

First of all Dean recruited us, and secondly, was he a NC at Cornell or did Cael DEVELOP him into a NC? So yes, you proved my point….. and it does not suck at all, kind of glorious, like PSU wrestling!

Dean recruited himself onto the team and had to beat Beard for a spot. Also, we’re going to have the 197 champ this year, so I’m not sure where you’re going with this line of stupidity.

Reactions: USPMAN and Hotshoe
Telling that Max Dean did not call Iowa when he wanted to transfer.

Considering how the fan based loved Warnerov prior to that.

<sarcasm alert>

First of all Dean recruited us, and secondly, was he a NC at Cornell or did Cael DEVELOP him into a NC? So yes, you proved my point….. and it does not suck at all, kind of glorious, like PSU wrestling!
Yea dean came running wasn't anything about the slush $$$$$ LMAO He was already a National finalist and has now since been beaten by a HS kid!!! LMAO AGAIN!!!
Dean recruited himself onto the team and had to beat Beard for a spot. Also, we’re going to have the 197 champ this year, so I’m not sure where you’re going with this line of stupidity.
Was a big mistake just admit it!
You have a funnier way of looking at things.

I am sure you all haven't got over the pain Iowa's Daddy inflicted on both your fan base and wrestlers.
Wait, what now are you talking about?
Such a dry spell at 197 for us.
Yes had to bring in a guy and dumb a guy who may not win IF AJ wrestles!!!
Telling that Max Dean did not call Iowa when he wanted to transfer.

Considering how the fan based loved Warnerov prior to that.

<sarcasm alert>
Warner hell of a wrestler!
Guy is getting uglier if that is possible? I am wondering if that might be a thing? Like some kind of formula over there? Recruit ugly kids and they have nothing better to do but wrestle? NOT saying it is a bad thing because IOWA guys and guys like me had girls chasing us ALL the time!!! Can be VERY distracting!!!

I will call TnT and let them know my latest intel!!! TY
Train kept a rollin BABY!!!!
I think IronBird is predicting that Tom Brands gets fired and Jason Nolf would get his job. And Spencer Lee becomes the new Hula Hoop boy.
NOOOOOOOO, Nolf is the ONLY one doing well internationally right now. Taylor would most likely leave but it appears that a lot of slush $$$$ came his way!!! Poor dave, snyder, gilman and the rest are toast!!!

Man even kids get tired of watching the monkey eat and throw their sh*t at the zoo. Some here must enjoy this monkey continually eating and throwing his sh*t. Although it can be a great laugh seeing his SH*T show it gets boring like Iowa wrestling.

Reactions: mcpat and Ski
197 lb National Champions coached by Cael:

Jake Varner
Quentin Wright
Bo Nickal
Max Dean

197 lb National Champions coached by Brands:
varner and dean brought in, BoKnowsNuttin put on the chit just like your guy today and the apple kid and do not for get puff daddy BrownNose!!!!

Funny how you all say, "well gee he was just getting mature thats why he added the 20-40 pounds!" Yea right, how about the salad kid being 30 pounds lighter now!?!??!
We are waiting for you to keep typing…. Oh, yeah! Cool!
AS YOU SHOULD!!!!

Man even kids get tired of watching the monkey eat and throw their sh*t at the zoo. Some here must enjoy this monkey continually eating and throwing his sh*t. Although it can be a great laugh seeing his SH*T show it gets boring like Iowa wrestling.
You the monkey or just look like one? AND YOU WILL ANSWER PUNK!!!!

Oh, everyone here will be tuned in to IOWA tonight!!! HIGHEST ratings, MOST FANS, HIGHEST ATTENDANCE, MOST WATCHED!!!!

WE lost 3 starters and WE ARE still on you like white on rice and you all know it!!!

The part where Varner wrestled for Cael at Iowa State and never wrestled anywhere else.

You have a very limited wrestling knowledge made worse by never checking the accuracy of what you post before posting it.
What part of what I said did you not understand?????
Survey says!

• Clara A troll that never breaks character ?​

Votes: 3 4.5%

• The actual dumbest Iowa fan ever ?​

Votes: 51 77.3%

• Class A troll that never breaks character?​

Votes: 12 18.2%
I believe I will start REAL POLLS not some 1/2 ass crap!!!
AND like I said, #1 on dis bitch and was not even on DIS BITCH!!!
Why not all of the above?
Try and be original or SOMETHING AT LEAST!!!!

NEW POLL

When IOWA smashes the goofs tonight, after smashing nebby.

How worried will you all be?

Scale 1-100 with 100 being highest.

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
NEW POLL

When IOWA smashes the goofs tonight, after smashing nebby.

How worried will you all be?

Scale 1-100 with 100 being highest.
I'll admit that I was impressed by the dismantling of Nebby, but my number is maybe 25.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
As Wrestlestat is predicting a 29-11 win for Iowa, and a Penn state win of 37 to 4 against the same team you need to have negative numbers in your poll.
OK, let me add this. IF IOWA was to roll out ARNOLD, AJ, and Big Ben(highly unlikely but still possible) then what would you and your wrestle stats say???

He doesn’t even know what wrestlestat.com is.
You are kind of correct. I heard of it but never looked at it if that is what you mean?
He won the equivalent of the Hodge for dumbest hawk fan ever on his own board. Talk about quality competition. Would be surprised if this guy has ever lost a dumbest competition of any kind.
UNDEFEATED!!!
NOT on my board where I am also the KING!!!
A poster on GIA described him like this. If he was to move to a village full of idiots, he would be the village idiot.
Show me this post and I will take the dork out!!!
Dude, AJ is in the past. You should be thanking Beth for having a moral compass.
Wouldn't be so sure yet!!! and who in hell is Beth??? You talking about the old KISS song? That was pretty good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT