ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's counting girls as Hawk wrestlers.
That's fine. He may get one out of them, but the best women don't wrestle for the Hawks. Really, once they're on the Sr. level, I want them all to win, and the vast majority wrestle for NLWC, so this is a win-win. Even if SOMEHOW the HWC outperforms NLWC, I'm out $25 a year and it's still going toward developing our Sr. level wrestlers.

So it's a bet?
It will be a bet IF you understand what the bet is?
That's fine. He may get one out of them, but the best women don't wrestle for the Hawks. Really, once they're on the Sr. level, I want them all to win, and the vast majority wrestle for NLWC, so this is a win-win. Even if SOMEHOW the HWC outperforms NLWC, I'm out $25 a year and it's still going toward developing our Sr. level wrestlers.
The LADY HAWKS may or may not be officially part of the HWC as of right now as things get worked out. Regardless they ARE IOWA wrestlers and do work out with the club. Also for example SUPERMAN LEE may wear a MERCURY Wrestling club singlet.

The bet would be I get ALL IOWA wrestlers agree?
I pray that you keep them for years and years.
SEE you see that!!!! We do agree on somethings even if your understanding of the thing is way off!!!!

It will be a bet IF you understand what the bet is?

The LADY HAWKS may or may not be officially part of the HWC as of right now as things get worked out. Regardless they ARE IOWA wrestlers and do work out with the club. Also for example SUPERMAN LEE may wear a MERCURY Wrestling club singlet.

The bet would be I get ALL IOWA wrestlers agree?

SEE you see that!!!! We do agree on somethings even if your understanding of the thing is way off!!!!
Titan Mercury is nothing but a funding club. Half of the NLWC are TM athletes as well. Those wrestlers are NLWC and HWC wrestlers who get extra money from TM. So yes, Spencer is a HWC wrestler.

so 2nd place or worse keeps birdman happy,keep those coaches!!LOL
We lost THREE starters TWOOOOO were AAs and the 3rd most likely would have been if he could avoid injuries this year. Had you lost 3 of your starters to NCAA BullShit!!! Where would your team be?

Tough to compare. We don't have any starters that are that bad. If we did, it would have little effect.
really? care to elaborate???
LOL if PSU lost 3 starters they would still win the title!
WRONG!!! We lost our HEAVY, 184 and 174. If you lost Kerkin, your 184 who you had to bring in, and StarFish. IOWA would beat you easy!!!

Just think with the bad luck of Van Ness getting hurt, that would be 40% of your line up out!!!

really? care to elaborate???

WRONG!!! We lost our HEAVY, 184 and 174. If you lost Kerkin, your 184 who you had to bring in, and StarFish. IOWA would beat you easy!!!

Just think with the bad luck of Van Ness getting hurt, that would be 40% of your line up out!!!
If?

This thread has turned into the worst troll job. Saying AJ is going to take down Brooks. Then, saying AJ needs to get his sh&t together. Lmao.

Reactions: SlipperyPete12
That was the entire point!!! IF, meaning the POS NCAA did not screw the IOWA wrestlers
Starocci > Brands
Truax > Assad
Kerkvliet > Cassioppi

Pound for Pound:

All PSU Starters > Brands and Assad
8 PSU Starters > Cassioppi
REALLY!?!??! Brands was an AA!!! Assad more then likely would have been this year. Big Cass is a 3X AA. That being said, point was IF you lost your guys!!!!
This thread has turned into the worst troll job. Saying AJ is going to take down Brooks. Then, saying AJ needs to get his sh&t together. Lmao.
AJ had/has a very good shot to beat Babbling!

Starting to feel that cael is using some of his slush fund to pay people to go against IOWA!!!

• Haha
Reactions: USPMAN
Funny to read rubberbird go on and on about the slush fund buying multiple top 10 recruits at every weight class and then post that if we lost three starters like Iowa, we’d be toast.

(And conveniently leave out the part where Iowa knew it was coming and was able to go to the transfer portal to replace them in plenty of time.)

Lolozzz no one hates Iowa more than Iowa.
What!?!?!?
Paging JohnstownSteel😉
Don't get this person back he is a bit of a clown!!!
Funny to read rubberbird go on and on about the slush fund buying multiple top 10 recruits at every weight class and then post that if we lost three starters like Iowa, we’d be toast.

(And conveniently leave out the part where Iowa knew it was coming and was able to go to the transfer portal to replace them in plenty of time.)
YES, with all the payoffs IF you lost 3 and we didn't, do the math on the match!

Transfers in? uh, NONE filled those that got hosed!!!

What!?!?!?

Don't get this person back he is a bit of a clown!!!

YES, with all the payoffs IF you lost 3 and we didn't, do the math on the match!

Transfers in? uh, NONE filled those that got hosed!!!
Just bc you didn’t bring in someone doesn’t mean you didn’t have plenty of opportunity to.

Last edited:
Just bc you didn’t bring in someone doesn’t mean you didn’t have plenty of opportunity to.

What are you even talking about?
There was that hope about getting Shane Griffith in the portal on GIA.
And it only took you 5 posts to jump on this thread...
Your optimism was boundless before...
giphy.gif

Reactions: danoftw
LOL well maybe iowa does have the best girls team,esp since they recruit against no one!!

There was that hope about getting Shane Griffith in the portal on GIA.
And it only took you 5 posts to jump on this thread...
Your optimism was boundless before...
giphy.gif
Still not sure where you are going with this? Shane Griffith? You saying we should have gotten him?
LOL well maybe iowa does have the best girls team,esp since they recruit against no one!!
MAYBE??? 1st official year and already the best!!!

I think Ironbird is on to something..
Ok
PennState has to sit 3 people that are of the caliber of Iowas 3 they lost. which 3 that are at the same level do we pull off the bench to sit???
Get Down Boss GIF by ION

I’ll try to explain this one more time.

All the whining about losing three starters would make more sense if the whole wrestling community didn’t know it was coming and if Iowa didn’t have plenty of opportunity to replace them through the portal.

Iowa tried to get Truax; that would have been a significant upgrade from Assad.

They tried to get Steveson; that would have been a significant upgrade from Cassioppi.

Arnold is at least Nelson’s equal and possibly an upgrade. Kueter might not be a step down from Cass come March. (Probably your highest recruit ever outside of Spencer.). I’m sure this factored in to how Iowa decided to put together the roster.

Iowa decided to roll with certain guys that may have prevented others from coming. Iowa has plenty of $$$ to lure good wrestlers. Look inward as to why you haven’t gotten as many as you would have liked.

The nonstop whining is just annoying.

Reactions: PSUer1989 and Ski
You don’t understand, Johnstownsteel is a Paid Iowa Hater, you may want to ask him a few questions about how/who pays him. You were onto something about Cael and his slush fund, just trying to help you out.
Aaahhhhhhh this makes perfect sense!!!!
Still champions. LOL.
NO
I think Ironbird is on to something..
Ok
PennState has to sit 3 people that are of the caliber of Iowas 3 they lost. which 3 that are at the same level do we pull off the bench to sit???
Get Down Boss GIF by ION
You are missing the point again.
I’ll try to explain this one more time.

All the whining about losing three starters would make more sense if the whole wrestling community didn’t know it was coming and if Iowa didn’t have plenty of opportunity to replace them through the portal.

Iowa tried to get Truax; that would have been a significant upgrade from Assad.

They tried to get Steveson; that would have been a significant upgrade from Cassioppi.

Arnold is at least Nelson’s equal and possibly an upgrade. Kueter might not be a step down from Cass come March. (Probably your highest recruit ever outside of Spencer.). I’m sure this factored in to how Iowa decided to put together the roster.

Iowa decided to roll with certain guys that may have prevented others from coming. Iowa has plenty of $$$ to lure good wrestlers. Look inward as to why you haven’t gotten as many as you would have liked.

The nonstop whining is just annoying.
Whining? Just making conversation about a serious problem which is the POS NCAA!!! EVERYONE should be on board when it comes to wrong doing, which this certainly was!!!!

Many of you seem to be happy about it because you rather not see the best competition!?!?!?!? This is a very sad look for your program!!!

I believe every top program is always looking to improve their line ups. Not sure how correct you are on some points such as going after Steveson which we should have?

I believe Arnold redshirts, not TWOOO sure about BIG Ben? It appears that right now he is leaning more toward Football and trying to make the NFL?

That was the entire point!!! IF, meaning the POS NCAA did not screw the IOWA wrestlers

REALLY!?!??! Brands was an AA!!! Assad more then likely would have been this year. Big Cass is a 3X AA. That being said, point was IF you lost your guys!!!!

AJ had/has a very good shot to beat Babbling!

Starting to feel that cael is using some of his slush fund to pay people to go against IOWA!!!
Dude, get a life and troll elsewhere. You suck at this. AJ has zero chance. Only a brain dead fool believes that.

You know so little about so many things that it concerns me.
I expect the typical rubberbird response where he wants to be proven wrong. That’s his M.O. Say something ridiculous and without support, get called out on it, and then insist on evidence proving it was wrong (instead of him providing evidence he was right.)

I’d been avoiding this thread. Can’t believe I got sucked back in. I need to just avoid it. It was fun for awhile, but only for awhile.

NO

Whining? Just making conversation about a serious problem which is the POS NCAA!!! EVERYONE should be on board when it comes to wrong doing, which this certainly was!!!!

Many of you seem to be happy about it because you rather not see the best competition!?!?!?!? This is a very sad look for your program!!!

I believe every top program is always looking to improve their line ups. Not sure how correct you are on some points such as going after Steveson which we should have?

I believe Arnold redshirts, not TWOOO sure about BIG Ben? It appears that right now he is leaning more toward Football and trying to make the NFL?
How could I miss a point if you never make one.
It reminds me of your team.
Ya can’t get a take down if you don’t shoot one.

NO

You are underestimating how many points Penn State is going to win nationals by. If you take out 174, 184, and HWT, we’re losing two sure fire champs and a high AA. But, we also have Facundo and Barr to plug in who would both AA, so only HWT would be an issue, but you have to think that Steveson would have come to Penn State to win as national title for sure (because what elite wrestler doesn’t want to be in the greatest room in the world…), so we lose nothing at HWT and only a small downgrade at the other two weights. We still have champs at 141, 157, 165, and 197 in the lineup as well.

Dude, get a life and troll elsewhere. You suck at this. AJ has zero chance. Only a brain dead fool believes that.
Hmmm, ONLY returning 197 CHAMPION in the conversation!!!
You know so little about so many things that it concerns me.
Please elaborate ?
I expect the typical rubberbird response where he wants to be proven wrong. That’s his M.O. Say something ridiculous and without support, get called out on it, and then insist on evidence proving it was wrong (instead of him providing evidence he was right.)

I’d been avoiding this thread. Can’t believe I got sucked back in. I need to just avoid it. It was fun for awhile, but only for awhile.
You can NEVER prove me wrong EVER!!! Go ahead I will gladly give you the chance!!!
How could I miss a point if you never make one.
It reminds me of your team.
Ya can’t get a take down if you don’t shoot one.
You got this WRONG!!! Reminds me of YOUR team which can't score ANY points against top wrestlers and instead DUCKS, STALLS, and/or plays the edge!!!!
You are underestimating how many points Penn State is going to win nationals by. If you take out 174, 184, and HWT, we’re losing two sure fire champs and a high AA. But, we also have Facundo and Barr to plug in who would both AA, so only HWT would be an issue, but you have to think that Steveson would have come to Penn State to win as national title for sure (because what elite wrestler doesn’t want to be in the greatest room in the world…), so we lose nothing at HWT and only a small downgrade at the other two weights. We still have champs at 141, 157, 165, and 197 in the lineup as well.
IOWA beats you in the scenario I laid out PERIOD!!!
For those of you that think arguing with this twit is productive, here is a more productive activity for you.

Bad Day That Hurt GIF by Tim Poulton
You guys in happy land do very strange shit I must say!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT