ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why do you know the IOWA AD I might ask?
Because it was discussed on your board that she was the one that said “no” to AJ.

Suggestion: take a break from your Krailure posts and read a little about what’s happening currently in wrestling.

Last edited:
NEW POLL

When IOWA smashes the goofs tonight, after smashing nebby.

How worried will you all be?

Scale 1-100 with 100 being highest.
giphy.gif

As much as Vodka and Sabula.

LOL
YES, like them!!!
Because it was discussed on your board that she was the one that said “no” to AJ.

Suggestion: take a break from your Krailure posts and read a little about what’s happening currently in wrestling.
Hmmm, this would kind of make sense! Another no-nothing getting involved where they shouldn't!!!
NEVER post this ant-American POS on my thread again!!!!

Oh for Christ sake who cares about politics.
Well that is a very scary position to have if you live in AMERICA!!! There is a saying that goes something like.

"You may not care about politics, but politics cares about you!"

While I will agree that this is NOT the place for it, and a big reason not to have the SOBs face on here!!!

Reactions: MAGAman
Yea dean came running wasn't anything about the slush $$$$$ LMAO He was already a National finalist and has now since been beaten by a HS kid!!! LMAO AGAIN!!!

Was a big mistake just admit it!

Wait, what now are you talking about?

Yes had to bring in a guy and dumb a guy who may not win IF AJ wrestles!!!

Warner hell of a wrestler!

Guy is getting uglier if that is possible? I am wondering if that might be a thing? Like some kind of formula over there? Recruit ugly kids and they have nothing better to do but wrestle? NOT saying it is a bad thing because IOWA guys and guys like me had girls chasing us ALL the time!!! Can be VERY distracting!!!

I will call TnT and let them know my latest intel!!! TY

Train kept a rollin BABY!!!!

NOOOOOOOO, Nolf is the ONLY one doing well internationally right now. Taylor would most likely leave but it appears that a lot of slush $$$$ came his way!!! Poor dave, snyder, gilman and the rest are toast!!!
It was a big mistake to let a guy onto the team who went on to win a national championship? You have an interesting definition of “mistake”. LOL.

It was a big mistake to let a guy onto the team who went on to win a national championship? You have an interesting definition of “mistake”. LOL.
Could be correct? Beard was pretty darn good with several years left. The ONLY reason it makes any sense is, the ridiculous amount of talent you have to waste!!!
LOL Taylor has his own businesses I doubt he gets any extra cash!
Hmmm, had to get money from somewhere to start his business right? Maybe he is yet ANOTHER one of your guys with the "rich uncle?"

Could be correct? Beard was pretty darn good with several years left. The ONLY reason it makes any sense is, the ridiculous amount of talent you have to waste!!!

Hmmm, had to get money from somewhere to start his business right? Maybe he is yet ANOTHER one of your guys with the "rich uncle?"
LOL guess you never heard of having a job??DUHHH

Marinelli buys a house his junior year in college?? No job but can buy a house? How does that work?
Now when you are done fabricating something out of thin air to explain this why doesn't it apply to someone whose been out of college till he starts a business.
This could be magical.

LOL guess you never heard of having a job??DUHHH
Hmmm, yet ANOTHER very witty post!??!? Kinda wondering what it is you all do? Not 100% sure what "job" Taylor would have had before opening his club that made him a ton of money? Obviously with his talent and background , getting people to invest in him would be easy I believe.

that being said, young man, recently married, had a baby or TWOOOO. Has to spend a good amount of time training. That is a LOT of cash needed for all this!!!

IF he is smart he will head to IOWA with Nolf!!!

have you ever heard of a loan from the bank??
Bank loan yes, did the "rich uncle" co-sign?
Marinelli buys a house his junior year in college?? No job but can buy a house? How does that work?
Now when you are done fabricating something out of thin air to explain this why doesn't it apply to someone whose been out of college till he starts a business.
This could be magical.
AGAIN, why do you people know so much about IOWAs business? Are you all stalkers or some other sick thing? What is the obsession?

We follow wrestling and are students of it.. Are you even a fan of Iowas?
REALLY!?!?!? look at the post bellow and tell me some more!!!

I mean I am an IOWA fan and can tell you a lot about IOWA wrestlers and that would be MOSTLY about their WRESTLING!!!!

You all seem to be some kind of sick weirdos that there will be a case study about some day!!!! The one poster new the IOWA AD and called her by her first name???? You know when the BULL purchased a house? Do you know his favorite color TWOOOOO?!?!?!? I mean what the F*#K!!!!

You all don't seem to have jobs and/or do anything all day except TROLL on the IOWA board which in itself makes NO SENSE? You can go back on my posts, or any other IOWA fans posts for many MANY years and tell us what we said????...... It is kinda nutz!!!!

I can keep explaining all of this twooooo you... but I can't understand it for you.
Well please explain something? You brought up the BULL for example. As an IOWA fan I can tell you a LOT about him as far as WRESTLING. Things like awesome post double, tuff spiral ride, crazy foot sweeps, hard mat returns, FOUR TIME B1G TEN CHAMPION!!!!

You can tell me how cael likes his latte!?!??!
Why in the world would they want to aspire to mediocrity?
That is my point!!! They wanna be WORLD and OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS???? Time to make the move to the TOP club!!!!

Hmmm, yet ANOTHER very witty post!??!? Kinda wondering what it is you all do? Not 100% sure what "job" Taylor would have had before opening his club that made him a ton of money? Obviously with his talent and background , getting people to invest in him would be easy I believe.

that being said, young man, recently married, had a baby or TWOOOO. Has to spend a good amount of time training. That is a LOT of cash needed for all this!!!

IF he is smart he will head to IOWA with Nolf!!!
YEA ALL OF NLWC WILL GO THERE TO SEE WHAT LOSERS LOOK LIKE!

You all don't seem to have jobs and/or do anything all day except TROLL on the IOWA board which in itself makes NO SENSE? You can go back on my posts, or any other IOWA fans posts for many MANY years and tell us what we said????...... It is kinda nutz!!!!
Because when you search using the phrase idiot on GIA all of your posts come up.

It is super simple.

Reactions: USPMAN
YEA ALL OF NLWC WILL GO THERE TO SEE WHAT LOSERS LOOK LIKE!
What a terrible post! You know how many of your buddies have backed out of bets saying which club is better and will produce more medals???
lol iowa doesnt have enough cash or training for Nolf or DT to go there!
THIS^^^^^ May be a CORRECT STATEMENT and post by a psu fan!!!! WOW Congrats!!!!
Because when you search using the phrase idiot on GIA all of your posts come up.

It is super simple.
This kinda made me laugh, BUT I DID NOT LIKE IT so WATCH IT buddy!!!!

Saw a thread created here that OBVIOUSLY is not going to be a GREAT thread like this, "THE GREATEST THREAD" up in dis bitch!!!!

It was WHAT RECRUIT ARE WE EXITED ABOUT?

Well friends, I SIR IRON am very exited to see those recruits who pick up and leave happy land valley place!!!!

How GREAT is it going to be to see these kids leaving, only to come back at beat your asses badly!!!! REMEMBER BEARD doing just that!!! LMAO

SO lets do this GREAT NEW TOPIC

ODD MAN OUT?

Who do you have in the starting lineup next year? Who is riding the pine? Who is gonna be gone right away? Who is going to be gone after a year?

Saw a thread created here that OBVIOUSLY is not going to be a GREAT thread like this, "THE GREATEST THREAD" up in dis bitch!!!!

It was WHAT RECRUIT ARE WE EXITED ABOUT?

Well friends, I SIR IRON am very exited to see those recruits who pick up and leave happy land valley place!!!!

How GREAT is it going to be to see these kids leaving, only to come back at beat your asses badly!!!! REMEMBER BEARD doing just that!!! LMAO

SO lets do this GREAT NEW TOPIC

ODD MAN OUT?

Who do you have in the starting lineup next year? Who is riding the pine? Who is gonna be gone right away? Who is going to be gone after a year?
Revisionist history? Yes, Beard beat Dean in the regular dual, but Beard lost prior to AA at NCAA’s while Dean took 7th, and Was NC the year before.
But I believe Beard is still friends with the team and coaches.

So, how exactly did he leave and beat our asses badly?

IRON really does own many here. Like a car crash or that painting of Kramer in Seinfeld, we can’t look away. Most come to smile. Others have it worse, unable to let his mix of farce, misinformation, and lies go unchecked. He baits, we bite, the line runs, he cuts it and casts another worm, laughing hysterically. At this rate, the thread may become GOAT for length, without changing IRON’s crooked view one bit. In that small way, he wins. But the larger prize of his Hawks ever taking another team title from Cael’s Lions? Well, like me and my Pirates, that wait could well reach decades.

Reactions: USPMAN and mcpat
It's better than Iowa. Having limited talent, but wasting that little which you have.
What wasted talent?
Revisionist history? Yes, Beard beat Dean in the regular dual, but Beard lost prior to AA at NCAA’s while Dean took 7th, and Was NC the year before.
But I believe Beard is still friends with the team and coaches.

So, how exactly did he leave and beat our asses badly?
Yes in regular season, then dean went down hill from there!
IRON really does own many here. Like a car crash or that painting of Kramer in Seinfeld, we can’t look away. Most come to smile. Others have it worse, unable to let his mix of farce, misinformation, and lies go unchecked. He baits, we bite, the line runs, he cuts it and casts another worm, laughing hysterically. At this rate, the thread may become GOAT for length, without changing IRON’s crooked view one bit. In that small way, he wins. But the larger prize of his Hawks ever taking another team title from Cael’s Lions? Well, like me and my Pirates, that wait could well reach decades.
IF I am being honest? Which I ALWAYS am!!! There is a LOT of work that has to be done to beat you guys! It really is simple on paper. Get to psu level in recruiting. The HOW THE HELL do you do that is the hard part.

IOWA and everyone else brings in 1 top kid, psu brings in 2,3,4 and now maybe even more?!?!?!? So thinking outside the box. Picking up every top kid that shows interest, etc.... Has to become a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT