ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight Show Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Just curious, IRON. Where’s your iconic avatar from GIA? And what the hell is that thing?
Also, if there’s an atom of honesty rattling around the ol’ cranium, can you tap it to say whether you believe AJ’s pro’s are worth more than his cons, both short-term and long?

Oregon doesn’t have a wrestling team idiot. They wrestled Oregon State.

Penn State is not Penn.
Iowa State is not Iowa.
Michigan State is not Michigan.
Oklahoma State is not Oklahoma.

Starting to get it?
most fans with any common sense know what I meant I am so sorry you got confused!

most fans with any common sense know what I meant I am so sorry you got confused!
In this thread, I was responding to Ironbird talking smack about our match against “Oregon”. Wasn’t to or about you.

Just curious, IRON. Where’s your iconic avatar from GIA? And what the hell is that thing?
Also, if there’s an atom of honesty rattling around the ol’ cranium, can you tap it to say whether you believe AJ’s pro’s are worth more than his cons, both short-term and long?
OH, you mean the picture on THE GREAT IOWA BOARD? I do not know why it did not come over with me? The what is it is kinda good story. While working there was a construction company working on the roads. If you click it and zoom it says HAWKEYE.

It is a heavy steel plate painted bright yellow and the HAWKEYE name is done with a welding torch. So it wa kind of cool, TUFF looking, IOWA color and all. Now there was to orange road cones by the steel plate. It was a bright sunny day and those BLACK triangular shapes you see in the picture, are actually the shadows of the cones on the plate.

NO I can NOT say right now if the PROs out way the CONs because it has not even started yet!!! CAN the PROs out weigh the CONs? Absolutely, IF he "tows the line and adheres to strict team rules."

Could it BLOW UP in our faces!?!?!? Yes 100% could and honestly that sh*t show at the SS was a real BAD look!!!

YES!!!
In this thread, I was responding to Ironbird talking smack about our match against “Oregon”. Wasn’t to or about you.
NO you was talking trash to everyone admit it!!!!
He made the same mistake under that account in the other thread. Maybe he just forgot to switch accounts in this one?
HA got you mcpat now say you are sorry for being stupid on this subject and lets move on!!!

Can’t wait to watch Michigan State and Washington State tomorrow night.

• Haha
Reactions: USPMAN
SEE BELLOW

This was almost TWOOOO perfect!!!! BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I mean, everyone else understood, but the internet special guy here. Well he saw what he considered an era in this "College Thesis" I am writing on this THE HAPPY VALLEY INSIDER PENN STATE WRESTLING ROOM FANS INSIDER INTERNET WRESTLING FORUM!!!

NOW if you do NOT correct EVERYONE who does not write the entire names of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING then you really just look like a FOOL now don't you!!!!

I will also add that you refer to me as " SIR IRONBIRD KING of this here BOARD!!!!"
I imagine the lunch lady at school said, "Hi, iron brain, always 1st in line before all the other kids, i see. Hurry up now, everyone is waiting."

Last edited:
NO I can NOT say right now if the PROs out way the CONs because it has not even started yet!!! CAN the PROs out weigh the CONs? Absolutely, IF he "tows the line and adheres to strict team rules."

Could it BLOW UP in our faces!?!?!? Yes 100% could and honestly that sh*t show at the SS was a real BAD look!!!

I know it's a waste of time to even write this, but, if you'd ever lose the obvious schtick and be real, you'd actually be decent to talk wrestling with. You've made the mistake of breaking character a few times on both boards. I'm not sure why you enjoy playing the part you play, but, it's a shame.

Can’t wait to watch Michigan State and Washington State tomorrow night.
You mean girls field hockey, your sport, right?
I imagine the lunch lady at school said, "Hi, iron brain, always 1st in line before all the other kids, i see. Hurry up now, everyone is waiting."
Specially on SLOPPY JOE day!!!
I know it's a waste of time to even write this, but, if you'd ever lose the obvious schtick and be real, you'd actually be decent to talk wrestling with. You've made the mistake of breaking character a few times on both boards. I'm not sure why you enjoy playing the part you play, but, it's a shame.
Conversations go the way those on the thread want it to go!!! Once again, do NOT go to the GREATEST board and talk SHEET!!! If you do, I will put you in your places faster then a red headed step child!!!!
McPat might have a new year's resolution not to take things for granted.
Yea not TWOOOO sure what he is thinking?

Is there something wrong with women’s field hockey that you have to post negatively with it as your example? Or is your issue with women’s sports overall?

And FYI: one of the most respected posters on this board has a daughter that is a goalie for one of the top (if not the top) NCAA field hockey programs in the country.

Is there something wrong with women’s field hockey that you have to post negatively with it as your example? Or is your issue with women’s sports overall?

And FYI: one of the most respected posters on this board has a daughter that is a goalie for one of the top (if not the top) NCAA field hockey programs in the country.
Lord!

Reactions: johnstownsteel

LMAO!!! IF I am being honest???? I do indeed have some issues with some "girls sports." My sister was an AA in Lax. It was very early on for girls LAX and I went to watch a game. The game was so pathetic that SHE came over and "threw" me off the side line!!! Guess I was getting loud saying what is this crap?

I do like some girls sports and do believe GIRLS ONLY should compete in them. I am not a big fan of girls wrestling, but I do not have a problem with it especially when it is girls against girls. I just feel some girls sports are much better then others. Girls basketball is another horror show in my opinion.

You do have, swimming, gymnastics, diving, track and field, etc..... but GIRLS FLAG FOOTBALL!??!!??! YES they started that here in the high schools....... WHY????? So they can move on to the 1/2 dressed thong football league !!!

Have to wonder WHAT YOU THINK OF THAT?????

I am ALL in favor of GIRLS playing sports. I am against trying to make some sports, girls sports, by changing the rules. Some may take offense to that? Do NOT really care!!! Girls ARE different then boys!!! SORRY that is the fact, and by NO means did I say better!!!

Field hockey i honestly do not have a problem with.

Reactions: MAGAman

Sounds like IB’s misogynistic takes have struck again

Reactions: mcpat
OH, you mean the picture on THE GREAT IOWA BOARD? I do not know why it did not come over with me? The what is it is kinda good story. While working there was a construction company working on the roads. If you click it and zoom it says HAWKEYE.

It is a heavy steel plate painted bright yellow and the HAWKEYE name is done with a welding torch. So it wa kind of cool, TUFF looking, IOWA color and all. Now there was to orange road cones by the steel plate. It was a bright sunny day and those BLACK triangular shapes you see in the picture, are actually the shadows of the cones on the plate.

Neat backstory. Even cropped as it is, I like it. Mysterious, but cool.
Thanks for the honesty. “Towing the line” and “adhering to rules” seem to be what he wrestles against most.

Ironbird, how many points do I get with Messenbrink vs. Caliendo for a $50 bet? I mean you made it clear early that was one inked in the win column for Iowa and he's ranked 5 spots ahead of him, so, I clearly should be getting points. I'll do you a favor though. If they wrestle in the dual, I'll just take Messenbrink straight up over Caliendo for $50. This should be a quick an easy deal for you to jump on.

Ironbird, how many points do I get with Messenbrink vs. Caliendo for a $50 bet? I mean you made it clear early that was one inked in the win column for Iowa and he's ranked 5 spots ahead of him, so, I clearly should be getting points. I'll do you a favor though. If they wrestle in the dual, I'll just take Messenbrink straight up over Caliendo for $50. This should be a quick an easy deal for you to jump on.
@IRONBIRD
giphy.gif

Already have a bet I will win on this match, care to take another and/or the dual?
Why not take another, if you are confident on that win? We've been through the dual thing over and over. You keep coming here telling me about the IOWA TRAIN THAT IS COMING and that we are scared about the dual. Then, you ask for 20 points. Do you not see how pathetic that is.

Again, $50 for as many years as you'd like on PSU/Iowa dual results and who finishes higher at nationals. You should jump all over this, considering the IOWA TRAIN THAT IS COMING!

You won't though, you will give me the talking version of this:

giphy.gif

You got a problem with field hockey turd for brains?
Iowa has a great FH program. Why would you besmich the talented girls like that?

Specially on SLOPPY JOE day!!!

Conversations go the way those on the thread want it to go!!! Once again, do NOT go to the GREATEST board and talk SHEET!!! If you do, I will put you in your places faster then a red headed step child!!!!

Yea not TWOOOO sure what he is thinking?

Why not take another, if you are confident on that win? We've been through the dual thing over and over. You keep coming here telling me about the IOWA TRAIN THAT IS COMING and that we are scared about the dual. Then, you ask for 20 points. Do you not see how pathetic that is.

Again, $50 for as many years as you'd like on PSU/Iowa dual results and who finishes higher at nationals. You should jump all over this, considering the IOWA TRAIN THAT IS COMING!

You won't though, you will give me the talking version of this:

giphy.gif
OK, so you want to lay the 20 points then is that what you are saying?
You got a problem with field hockey turd for brains?
Iowa has a great FH program. Why would you besmich the talented girls like that?
I guess you play for the HAWKS congrats! Have fun and all but stay of the WRESTLING boards!!!
Make a reasonable offer. I'm listening.
OK 125 for $50
Who'd you pick?
LOL
I would bet my life savings on Mess vs. Caliendo ... it's not gonna be close.
Based on what?
I've been having a strong feeling Mitch is gonna become a legend in March. That kid can't take out Carr and Keegan can he? Can he? :)
You are joking right?

I've been having a strong feeling Mitch is gonna become a legend in March. That kid can't take out Carr and Keegan can he? Can he?

What does this even mean?

In any case, it is very evident that many psu fans are scared of AJs return. Makes sense because everyone who knows wrestling knows IF he can get his act together, he is very TUFF!!!

Question is, how worried are you that he will knock out brooks? Chances are they would see each other 2-3 times, again, IF AJ does not screw up any more!

Honestly not sure if brooks gets past some of the other 197s? He ducked Beard who is ranked like 9!!! Then you have Hilday, sloan, Buchanan elam, Cardenas etc....

If you are ducking #9 to protect your seed, that says to me that the coaches are very worried and AJ is better, bigger, faster then them all!!!
A) agreed MM has mutant Zain Nick Lee DT sh$t happening and will shock the world!
B) it’s too easy these days to be an ass to get attention. Try something original

Reactions: johnstownsteel
I'm tired of making you look stupid Bird. Move on please...
ONLY people you make look stupid is those who know you. I am pretty sure you parents would feel terrible about you acting like an idiot all the time. ! I know that if you had a job your coworkers would hate seeing you. Your neighbors most likely let their dogs crap on your law!!!!
A) agreed MM has mutant Zain Nick Lee DT sh$t happening and will shock the world!
B) it’s too easy these days to be an ass to get attention. Try something original
UH, OK, boy does this post suck!
I'll do 125 for $50 if you also do 157 for $50.
Nah would be 149 maybe!

ONLY people you make look stupid is those who know you. I am pretty sure you parents would feel terrible about you acting like an idiot all the time. ! I know that if you had a job your coworkers would hate seeing you. Your neighbors most likely let their dogs crap on your law!!!!

UH, OK, boy does this post suck!

Nah would be 149 maybe!
You're afraid to do #1 and #2 in the country? You want to bet against a second stringer?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT