ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot to add the obligatory:

giphy.webp
Wanted to put the photo from Animal House. Because of the old server, I as not able to!?!?!? If you added a photo? I also can not see it for whatever reason?
Here you go, this will solve all your problems.

The-100-Best-Weed-Memes-For-True-Herb-Enthusiasts823.jpg
Thanks buddy, I knew deep down you always liked me : )

Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR, also much success but NOT TWOOOOOO much!!!!!

This is SIR IRON- over and out till next year!!!!

BIRD - I know you are ridiculous and you make outlandish statements but in many ways I enjoy your positivity and seeing you display a level of homerism I have never seen in any sport ever. Don't get down over what happened yesterday. That being said, I'm telling you flat out it's not going to work out though. Yesterday was just the tip of the iceberg of what is to come if he has to act like that early.

That being said, I do think better days of Iowa are ahead and I do think the facilities/portal/NIL will help! But you first have to cleanse yourself of AJ.

By the way, do you still think Brooks is making his cut to 184?

the diff between iowa and PSU,kids come to wrestle at PSU,I am still trying to figure out way they go to iowa!!

Shame that none of the major news outlets picked up on AJ's behavior.
Absolutely not! After the Cy-hawk dual on espn wrestling does not need another poor demonstration to the public. And we definitely don't want our sport to get popular off of wrestling's "Dallas cowboys".

BIRD - I know you are ridiculous and you make outlandish statements but in many ways I enjoy your positivity and seeing you display a level of homerism I have never seen in any sport ever. Don't get down over what happened yesterday. That being said, I'm telling you flat out it's not going to work out though. Yesterday was just the tip of the iceberg of what is to come if he has to act like that early.

That being said, I do think better days of Iowa are ahead and I do think the facilities/portal/NIL will help! But you first have to cleanse yourself of AJ.

By the way, do you still think Brooks is making his cut to 184?
Thank you for the kind words, Wrestling is really the ONLY sport I follow closely now. Can get somewhat crazy about it especially IOWA and catching you all!!!!

You can be 100% correct on AJ and I have NO answer to what to do and what I would do as a coach to fix this mess honestly? My ONLY saving grace is TnT did not seem to be at all rattled by it. Maybe they understand better then us that this was going to be a work in progress???

As for what I saw, I saw SOME signs of absolute FREAK!!! Kid is FAST, kid is STRONG, kid has many other pieces of the total package. It was said he cut 28 pounds!!!! Obviously he also was not in top shape. Brooks is an all time great type, I am not sure he is a full 197 kid though.

and while he brings other qualities to the table, such as tremendous skills, positioning, mental toughness etc.... He is not the physical specimen that AJ is. So IF AJ can somehow hold it together, AND train as he needs to. That match would be a DOG fight!!!
If only you would have posted this 6 hours later...
This is very good!!! TWOOOO problems, 1) the BIRD don't like it and 2) you may never come up with a better one!!!
But the young one can still be saved. HAHAHAHAHA...

We need him, GOD help us if we lose him!!!!!
"Sir Iron"??? Eeeeks
YES, we have all decided this is only proper when addressing the KING of this board!!!
the diff between iowa and PSU,kids come to wrestle at PSU,I am still trying to figure out way they go to iowa!!
The differences is ONE STUD recruit after another after another etc...... then a stud transfer or 2, 3, 4 on top!!!!
Absolutely not! After the Cy-hawk dual on espn wrestling does not need another poor demonstration to the public. And we definitely don't want our sport to get popular off of wrestling's "Dallas cowboys".
IOWA may need to go the WWE route to get back on top. Good news for us is, you ALL will be watching and bring in $$$$ to the GOOD/BAD guys!!!! TY

Dont want to kill a good thread with this so I'll do it here, anyone else see all the stuff going on on twitter between Jimmy Kimmel and Aaron Rodgers? Crazy stuff.

Will he flip off the Iowa parents section again when they boo him for being tech’d by Brooks at Carver?
I will take that bet!!!
Dont want to kill a good thread with this so I'll do it here, anyone else see all the stuff going on on twitter between Jimmy Kimmel and Aaron Rodgers? Crazy stuff.
Not on commie twitter, so have no clue what you are talking about?

I think it's pretty shitty to just throw stuff like this out there...especially from a guy who likes to portray himself as a bold truth-teller and the media as universally evil/always lying. He's doing exactly what the media is constantly criticized for.

There's no way Aaron Rodgers actually knows who is on that list. And if he does, why is he only mentioning Jimmy Kimmel as a throw-away line to Pat McAfee?

Edited to add: I don't give a singular shit about Jimmy Kimmel. I can't wait for that list to come out and I hope every person on it gets lit up.

I think it's pretty shitty to just throw stuff like this out there...especially from a guy who likes to portray himself as a bold truth-teller and the media as universally evil/always lying. He's doing exactly what the media is constantly criticized for.

There's no way Aaron Rodgers actually knows who is on that list. And if he does, why is he only mentioning Jimmy Kimmel as a throw-away line to Pat McAfee?

Edited to add: I don't give a singular shit about Jimmy Kimmel. I can't wait for that list to come out and I hope every person on it gets lit up.
It's out

You just outed yourself as AJ Ferrrari!
What does this even mean?

In any case, it is very evident that many psu fans are scared of AJs return. Makes sense because everyone who knows wrestling knows IF he can get his act together, he is very TUFF!!!

Question is, how worried are you that he will knock out brooks? Chances are they would see each other 2-3 times, again, IF AJ does not screw up any more!

Honestly not sure if brooks gets past some of the other 197s? He ducked Beard who is ranked like 9!!! Then you have Hilday, sloan, Buchanan elam, Cardenas etc....

If you are ducking #9 to protect your seed, that says to me that the coaches are very worried and AJ is better, bigger, faster then them all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT