ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You “forget what exactly happened” but here you are still running your mouth like you know……he was no way in hell “forced” to wrestle hurt……enjoy the coloring books for Christmas
Guy just posted very similar sounding facts that I have heard from Rutgers. Oh well as long as the CURSE continues I fine with it!!!!
Wow. Brands just doesn't get it.

"On Super Bowl Sunday in his senior year at Sheldon (Iowa) Community High,
Tom says, he and three buddies were involved in what was termed
sexual misconduct with a 16-year-old. "Some people thought it
was rape, but it wasn't," insists Tom, who until now has never
spoken publicly about the incident. "The girl was willing.""
You don't get and obviously can't read to well!!!
Actually, I never gave it a thought, though maybe the way T and T handled Spencer, Iowa does not have to worry about getting any more top talent out of PA. I think they made it hard on themselves.

Seems to me the Young Guns pipeline dried up. Do you agree?
SUPERMAN LEE will tell you and everyone else, IOWA was the very best choice. You will ALL soon see this as the HWC out medals your MILLIONS WASTED club of bought wrestlers!!!

As for Young Guns, not sure if there was any high level talent we missed out on? Certainly want to see us bringing in more PA kids though! It is very clear now how many of you do not respect them, turn your backs on them, do not support them, etc....

I guess that is why so many have left all these years and why most of your talent comes form outa state, which by the way, shoots down your, "the great cael wanted to come to the hot bed BS!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: USPMAN
You might also want to read this . It gives you insight into not only brands but gable as well . Brands and gable are quoted several times .

"They don't have a lot
of overall skills," says Gable, for whom both work as
assistants.
Best quote of the article.
giphy.gif

Reactions: goldenanimal
Guy just posted very similar sounding facts that I have heard from Rutgers. Oh well as long as the CURSE continues I fine with it!!!!

You don't get and obviously can't read to well!!!

SUPERMAN LEE will tell you and everyone else, IOWA was the very best choice. You will ALL soon see this as the HWC out medals your MILLIONS WASTED club of bought wrestlers!!!

As for Young Guns, not sure if there was any high level talent we missed out on? Certainly want to see us bringing in more PA kids though! It is very clear now how many of you do not respect them, turn your backs on them, do not support them, etc....

I guess that is why so many have left all these years and why most of your talent comes form outa state, which by the way, shoots down your, "the great cael wanted to come to the hot bed BS!!!"
Iowa was the best choice for those would would not start at Penn State. The facts are in your roster.

You are not going to see the HWC compete with the best club in the USA until there is a coaching change at the top.

If Schriever beat task for the spot, guess who goes????
For someone who claims to follow wrestling, I don’t think you follow wrestling. Your response indicates you have no idea at all about what happened. Funny cause it was all over your board and everyone else’s too.

Attempts to educate IRON are admirable (and informative to newbie late-comers like me) but are doomed to fail. Facts mean nothing to him. He’s not here to learn, only play. Like the great takedown artists (see Nolf, J), IRON’s game is catch and release. He baits, gets a bite, grins, and re-casts. Jab and spar, sure, but know that the most airtight logical argument is wasted on a guy here only to throw bobbers on the water.

Best quote of the article.
giphy.gif
YES, because you all do not understand OUT WORKING your opponents!
Iowa was the best choice for those would would not start at Penn State. The facts are in your roster.

You are not going to see the HWC compete with the best club in the USA until there is a coaching change at the top.
Uh, SUPERMAN LEE ring a bell?

AND since there are SOOOOO many gambling types here. Would you OR anyone else care to bet on medals for each club chump??????
For someone who claims to follow wrestling, I don’t think you follow wrestling. Your response indicates you have no idea at all about what happened. Funny cause it was all over your board and everyone else’s too.
Maybe you should spend more time on our quality board and learn something!!!!
Attempts to educate IRON are admirable (and informative to newbie late-comers like me) but are doomed to fail. Facts mean nothing to him. He’s not here to learn, only play. Like the great takedown artists (see Nolf, J), IRON’s game is catch and release. He baits, gets a bite, grins, and re-casts. Jab and spar, sure, but know that the most airtight logical argument is wasted on a guy here only to throw bobbers on the water.
Hike a park, LOL, change your name to TakeaL O N Ghike and get lost!!!!!

YES, because you all do not understand OUT WORKING your opponents!

Uh, SUPERMAN LEE ring a bell?
Lee is the perfect example. Penn State already had Suriano and he didn't want to come to sit behind him for three years. We've been through this several times already, but it's just more FACTS that you don't accept.

Lee is the perfect example. Penn State already had Suriano and he didn't want to come to sit behind him for three years. We've been through this several times already, but it's just more FACTS that you don't accept.
He has you spinning in circles. Don't you get that yet?

Are you talking the number of medals for the MEN at the next Olympics? How much do you want to bet?
RE-read and I will bet ANYTHING you are willing to lose!!!!
LMAO, see here, you all see this but you don't say, "uh guy, SUPERMAN LEE , coming off major knee surgery, tore suriano to pieces!!! You sound like a freakin idiot and make us all look like fools!!!!!"

I mean, at least some of the REAL fans chime in and put these knuckleheads in their place!!!!

RE-read and I will bet ANYTHING you are willing to lose!!!!

LMAO, see here, you all see this but you don't say, "uh guy, SUPERMAN LEE , coming off major knee surgery, tore suriano to pieces!!! You sound like a freakin idiot and make us all look like fools!!!!!"

I mean, at least some of the REAL fans chime in and put these knuckleheads in their place!!!!
Suriano was coming off major ankle surgery and at a serious disadvantage from leaving Penn State and still almost beat Lee. If he had not been injured and stayed at PSU, Lee doesn’t even win a single championship.

OK, lets try it like this.

WHO on here agrees that Suriano is better then SUPERMAN LEE????

I would expect NO one will be dumb enough to claim this? But if you do, back it up with whatever you can? Wins over opponent, wins over common opponents, better record, more bonus, etc......

I believe a better HONEST question is. Is SUPERMAN LEE the GOAT lite weight(118-125)? This could be a good debate?

Maybe you should spend more time on our quality board and learn something!!!!

Or maybe you should. Learn something, that is.

I would expect NO one will be dumb enough to claim this? But if you do, back it up with whatever you can? Wins over opponent, wins over common opponents, better record, more bonus, etc......

I believe a better HONEST question is. Is SUPERMAN LEE the GOAT lite weight(118-125)? This could be a good debate?
I'll take Rick Bonomo as the lightweight goat @ 118.

Best I have ever seen.

Reactions: BoHunter0210
Suriano was coming off major ankle surgery and at a serious disadvantage from leaving Penn State and still almost beat Lee. If he had not been injured and stayed at PSU, Lee doesn’t even win a single championship.
still LMAO!!!

Or maybe you should. Learn something, that is.
I the great SIR IRON MAN knows all, You are trying to spin something to avoid what YOUR great leader did PERIOD!!!
Kryptonite rang Superman Lee's bell a number of times.
Yes the ONLY thing that could slow SUPERMAN LEE down was something other then another human!!!!

Nico Megaludis, Quentin Wright, Ed Ruth, Zain Retherford, Jason Nolf, Vincenzo Joseph, Carter Starocci say “Hi”. That’s off the top of my head I believe that would account for 17 National titles just from the great state of PA at PSU in the last 12 years.

Tell me…how many National Champions has Iowa had in TOTAL the last 12 years?

And the other nice thing about the hot bed? It is surrounded by NY, NJ, MD, and OH. You really don’t want me to count the NC’s from those fellas as well, because you might start to cry.

Not sure if anyone said it, I wound up skipping a few pages of texts bit my question is:

If Spencer Lee wins the Olympic trials and is our nation’s rep, should he come to the NLWC for about 8-9 weeks to improve his chances of winning a gold medal? My vote is that he would benefit from being in our wrestling room since it is the best in the world and does not have T&T in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PAHURDLER
Hike a park, LOL, change your name to TakeaL O N Ghike and get lost!!!!!
Any hike in mind? Currently researching one for next autumn near Mt. Assiniboine and Mt. Birdwood (not kidding) in Alberta’s Canadian Rockies, but I’m open to suggestions. We prefer getting above tree line, with a chance to see moose, grizzlies, wolves, or other large fauna on the way up. Long Island may be out, even though your posts have that certain “wilderness of the illogical” feel to them. HoHoHo!

Nico Megaludis, Quentin Wright, Ed Ruth, Zain Retherford, Jason Nolf, Vincenzo Joseph, Carter Starocci say “Hi”. That’s off the top of my head I believe that would account for 17 National titles just from the great state of PA at PSU in the last 12 years.

Tell me…how many National Champions has Iowa had in TOTAL the last 12 years?

And the other nice thing about the hot bed? It is surrounded by NY, NJ, MD, and OH. You really don’t want me to count the NC’s from those fellas as well, because you might start to cry.
AND how many from outa state??? I'll wait......
Not sure if anyone said it, I wound up skipping a few pages of texts bit my question is:

If Spencer Lee wins the Olympic trials and is our nation’s rep, should he come to the NLWC for about 8-9 to improve his chances of winning a gold medal? My vote is that he would benefit from being in our wrestling room since it is the best in the world and does not have T&T in it.
Is this an attempt at the ALL-TIME dumbest post?
Any hike in mind? Currently researching one for next autumn near Mt. Assiniboine and Mt. Birdwood (not kidding) in Alberta’s Canadian Rockies, but I’m open to suggestions. We prefer getting above tree line, with a chance to see moose, grizzlies, wolves, or other large fauna on the way up. Long Island may be out, even though your posts have that certain “wilderness of the illogical” feel to them. HoHoHo!
OK, do not get eaten unless I can get a few million life insurance policy!

I can't answer how I would've handled it. I don't know all the facts of the situation. And no, I'm not looking for a ticket for you.
Well you could answer how you would’ve handled it given the facts I cited.

And you are a real peach, I bet you are a blast at parties….

I don't get the Suriano is superior to Lee thing. They are both good, what makes you think Lee would have been sitting behind Suriano? Seems like they squared off pretty close to this time in their lives. Super 32 they split with Lee winning the last meeting.
Their last meeting was the NCAA championship match.
Lee was never in danger the entire match.

2019 senior nationals Vito beat Suriano twice. Lee teched Vito.
What's the word on Nick pulling out of Nationals this year? I'm sure it's been posted but I haven't seen the official reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: IRONBIRD
Is this an attempt at the ALL-TIME dumbest post?
Like Dake trained off and on with Taylor over the last couple of years until he finally came full time to NLWC, could’nt Spencer come to the NLWC to wrestle if invited to improve his chances of winning Gold. Although RBY would be there. Also he has to beat Gilman? Why Iron Bird would that be the all time dumbest post? Just an honest question.

Happy to compare Iowa wrestlers in-state to PSU Wrestlers in-state.

We’ll all wait.
Once again, try and twist everything instead of answer anything. Dude, maybe you should run for some kind of elected office? I will first need to know your party affiliation?
Like Dake trained off and on with Taylor over the last couple of years until he finally came full time to NLWC, could’nt Spencer come to the NLWC to wrestle if invited to improve his chances of winning Gold. Although RBY would be there. Also he has to beat Gilman? Why Iron Bird would that be the all time dumbest post? Just an honest question.
Ummm, OK if you really do not know the answer to this??? I guess I will have to help you. IOWA is known as LIGHT WEIGHT U for a reason. Brands, McD, Gilman, lee, and on and on..... TERRY brands is considered the best light weight coach in the country and that includes FS.

His partners would include DeSantos, Dennis, Ayala, Brands, Woods, etc.... The HWC has MORE medalists ALL-Time as well as RIGHT NOW!!! My guess is, you will be very lucky to have 2 medals in the upcoming Olympics. HWC will likely double your output!!!

IOWA is KING you all are lowly queens!!!

• Haha
That is correct. Don Rohn was a D1 Champ at Clarion and later led the Konkrete Kids for about a 20 year period and was at the helm of some of the best PA high school wrestling teams in history.

His nephew, Rob, won an NCAA title with a cement job over Lambert while trailing like 14-3 or something like that in the 3rd.

Later after Rohn stepped down from Northampton, he became an assistant coach at Saucon Valley for years where his son was on staff. There's a little more to that story, but I'll leave it at that.
Did the cement job go back to Saucon valley when coach Charles Bartlett was coaching I think don rohn was a state champ at Saucon Valley

Did the cement job go back to Saucon valley when coach Charles Bartlett was coaching I think don rohn was a state champ at Saucon Valley
Anyone, have any technique videos from them, please let me know. I do have an old VHS tape from a camp that I am going to dig out.

I may be wrong but I think these guys that are no longer in school sign contracts yes? Gilman and RBY have no bearing on it other than they would be great training partners.
They all have to go thru each other at the qualifying tournies to get the spot regardless of being in the same club or not.
*See Brooks v Taylor / Lee v BB

Last edited:
Once again, try and twist everything instead of answer anything. Dude, maybe you should run for some kind of elected office? I will first need to know your party affiliation?

Ummm, OK if you really do not know the answer to this??? I guess I will have to help you. IOWA is known as LIGHT WEIGHT U for a reason. Brands, McD, Gilman, lee, and on and on..... TERRY brands is considered the best light weight coach in the country and that includes FS.

His partners would include DeSantos, Dennis, Ayala, Brands, Woods, etc.... The HWC has MORE medalists ALL-Time as well as RIGHT NOW!!! My guess is, you will be very lucky to have 2 medals in the upcoming Olympics. HWC will likely double your output!!!

IOWA is KING you all are lowly queens!!!
I'm beginning to think you might be a bot Bird, or you just misspoke on this Olympic medal count thingy.

Animated GIF

Well, the unfortunate circumstances of injuring his ankle changed the trajectory of his career, and being in the Rutgers room instead of Penn State obviously set him back. The question at hand is would he have been better than Lee had he stayed at Penn State. I think you’ll find unanimous agreement with that because it’s FACT.

I don't get the Suriano is superior to Lee thing. They are both good, what makes you think Lee would have been sitting behind Suriano? Seems like they squared off pretty close to this time in their lives. Super 32 they split with Lee winning the last meeting.
Their last meeting was the NCAA championship match.
Lee was never in danger the entire match.

2019 senior nationals Vito beat Suriano twice. Lee teched Vito.
What's the word on Nick pulling out of Nationals this year? I'm sure it's been posted but I haven't seen the official reason.

You don’t get it. What singlet is Suriano wearing? Do you seriously think it wouldn’t be different if it was a Penn State singlet? Have you not watched enough wrestling over the last 15 years to see a difference in individual results at nationals for PSU wrestlers vs, well, everyone else (and especially Rutgers)? If he can win one at Rutgers, he certainly would have won 4 at PSU.

Well, the unfortunate circumstances of injuring his ankle changed the trajectory of his career, and being in the Rutgers room instead of Penn State obviously set him back. The question at hand is would he have been better than Lee had he stayed at Penn State. I think you’ll find unanimous agreement with that because it’s FACT.
You don't know that, seems to me Lee was coming off an ACL when he beat Nick too in 18.
Anyway, it's all speculation, let's hope we get to see them wrestle at the team trials.
Any info on why Nick pulled out?.
Sorry if it's been posted, I haven't seen the official reason.

You don’t get it. What singlet is Suriano wearing? Do you seriously think it wouldn’t be different if it was a Penn State singlet? Have you not watched enough wrestling over the last 15 years to see a difference in individual results at nationals for PSU wrestlers vs, well, everyone else (and especially Rutgers)? If he can win one at Rutgers, he certainly would have won 4 at PSU.
That's a big leap brother, he might have. He might not have, we don't know.
Lee is not a cupcake.
There are many national champions that don't wrestle for Penn State.
Didn't help RBY last year , did it?
Not being a wiseguy, just making a point.
I'd also wager that I've probably watched as much wrestling as you over the last 15 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT