ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of the exaggeration, speculation, revisionist history, even outright lies (?), it’s surprising how many try to spar with IRON using logic and reality. “In character,” he’s the farcical court jester looking only for a rise out of his audience, facts be damned. His use of Spencer to trigger so many here is almost brilliant, with Lee and a Wuhan lab the sole reasons the team title streak isn’t 8, not 2. Enjoy the entertainment value of his posts, sure, and get this fascinating hostage-like bet negotiation firmed up, but don’t expect a jester to do anything but laugh at facts he knows all too well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bosox2004 and mcpat
Regardless of the exaggeration, speculation, revisionist history, even outright lies (?), it’s surprising how many try to spar with IRON using logic and reality. “In character,” he’s the farcical court jester looking only for a rise out his audience, facts be damned. His use of Spencer to trigger so many here is almost brilliant, with Lee and a Wuhan lab the sole reasons the team title streak isn’t 8, not 2. Enjoy the entertainment value of his posts, sure, and get this fascinating hostage-like bet negotiation firmed up, but don’t expect a jester to do anything but laugh at facts he knows all too well.
I wonder how he feels about the state of the union?

Just look at any of your posts that contain “FACT” or “FACTS”. Whatever you’re saying is 100% guaranteed to not actually be factual at all.
Well go ahead and give me JUST ONE THEN!?!?!?
Are you serious? Do you have eyes and a functioning brain?

What would Cael have done differently? Hmmm...well maybe...

1-Encouraged his wrestler to get surgery and subsequent healing EARLY rather than force him to wrestle on bad knees his whole career.
2-Allowed him to compete in freestyle as well as folk, while in college. Ya know...let him pursue his dreams.
3-Provide him with the best room in the world for both skill (staying off his back) and gas tank development.
....All while....
4-Giving him 4 team titles to go along with his 4 individual titles (and zero broken eyeglasses in his immediate family).

Other than that...not much, I guess.
FUNNIEST post of the day right here!!! Yea that worked real well for your 125s so far???? Several left town, several were hurt, are hurt, Surianno left because he forced him to wrestle hurt.

Allow him to complete in FS???? I believe it was IOWA who STARTED club wrestling!!!

Best room???? HAHAHAHA
But there wasn't
anyplace for lar
WHAT?
Regardless of the exaggeration, speculation, revisionist history, even outright lies (?), it’s surprising how many try to spar with IRON using logic and reality. “In character,” he’s the farcical court jester looking only for a rise out his audience, facts be damned. His use of Spencer to trigger so many here is almost brilliant, with Lee and a Wuhan lab the sole reasons the team title streak isn’t 8, not 2. Enjoy the entertainment value of his posts, sure, and get this fascinating hostage-like bet negotiation firmed up, but don’t expect a jester to do anything but laugh at facts he knows all too well.
You have this twisted! I use LOGIC and REALITY you all are either mad and/or have low IQs???
Exactly my point.
Take the BET stop being a wussy your whole life!!! We can go back and take my points and YOUR guys points that was written right here in the GREATEST thread on this board. We will add what we both came up with and divide and that will be the spread. How is that?
I wonder how he feels about the state of the union?
Do NOT get me started!!! I will say MAGA!!!!!!

Well go ahead and give me JUST ONE THEN!?!?!?

FUNNIEST post of the day right here!!! Yea that worked real well for your 125s so far???? Several left town, several were hurt, are hurt, Surianno left because he forced him to wrestle hurt.
There’s one in your very next paragraph (unironically). Suriano wasn’t forced to wrestle hurt, and in fact, the exact opposite is the truth. He wanted to wrestle hurt but Cael and the PSU medical staff wouldn’t let him.

There’s one in your very next paragraph (unironically). Suriano wasn’t forced to wrestle hurt, and in fact, the exact opposite is the truth. He wanted to wrestle hurt but Cael and the PSU medical staff wouldn’t let him.
I am not sure where you are getting your info from? I believe it was pretty well known, and remember seeing him limp out onto the mat. I forget what exactly happened? Maybe he FFt out? Was a big disaster that started the CURSE of 125!!!

I am not sure where you are getting your info from? I believe it was pretty well known, and remember seeing him limp out onto the mat. I forget what exactly happened? Maybe he FFt out? Was a big disaster that started the CURSE of 125!!!
There you go again asserting “I believe it was” as if it were fact when you actually have no idea and are dead wrong.

Reactions: USPMAN and mcpat
There you go again asserting “I believe it was” as if it were fact when you actually have no idea and are dead wrong.
If one says. "I believe it was" How do you translate that to I said it was fact??? I mean you make no sense at all!!!!

This is many years ago now, and it was not my team. Maybe go see the Rutgers people who have stated that is why he left? I do however know 100% he limped out onto the mat and the FFT and I believe other teams in the B1G were pissed because your great leader screwed someone else from going to NCAAs!!!

FACT check this!!!!

If one says. "I believe it was" How do you translate that to I said it was fact??? I mean you make no sense at all!!!!

This is many years ago now, and it was not my team. Maybe go see the Rutgers people who have stated that is why he left? I do however know 100% he limped out onto the mat and the FFT and I believe other teams in the B1G were pissed because your great leader screwed someone else from going to NCAAs!!!

FACT check this!!!!
lol. Want to talk about screwing another wrestler out of NCAAs? Are you really that oblivious to your own team’s shenanigans?

Reactions: USPMAN

FACT check this!!!!
Similarly, anything that follows “I believe” in your posts is always incorrect and often the exact opposite of the facts.

Reactions: mcpat
Man…I knew you were stupid…but you’re approaching Lloyd Christmas level of dumb.

And I’ll take the PSU “CURSE of 125“ over the Iowa “CURSE of 133 thru 285” any day of the week.

(By the way, I know you are just a silly-ass troll. I just continue to find it fun calling you a moron!)

Reactions: USPMAN
lol. Want to talk about screwing another wrestler out of NCAAs? Are you really that oblivious to your own team’s shenanigans?
OH I can't wait to hear your BS on this?????
Similarly, anything that follows “I believe” in your posts is always incorrect and often the exact opposite of the facts.
Prove me wrong buddy!!!!
Man…I knew you were stupid…but you’re approaching Lloyd Christmas level of dumb.

And I’ll take the PSU “CURSE of 125“ over the Iowa “CURSE of 133 thru 285” any day of the week.

(By the way, I know you are just a silly-ass troll. I just continue to find it fun calling you a moron!)
LOL, you are cursed at 125 and it appears nothing your great leader can do can over come this!!! Any light weight in the country who goes to your school is a fool!!!

Watch the name calling!!! This board has strict rules and I hate to see you get thrown off!

I was at NCAAs in Pittsburgh and sat beside an iowa fan and his brother that were from Long Island. Sat beside them for all sessions. I am pretty sure he said he had never been to Iowa, just liked the wrestling team from the Gable years. Maybe it was @IRONBIRD? I think they were involved in concrete or masonry work. I think remember one of their names and I have a phone number. What are the chances there was another iowa fan from Long Island that is not the bird? That guy seemed decent.

I was at NCAAs in Pittsburgh and sat beside an iowa fan and his brother that were from Long Island. Sat beside them for all sessions. I am pretty sure he said he had never been to Iowa, just liked the wrestling team from the Gable years. Maybe it was @IRONBIRD? I think they were involved in concrete or masonry work. I think remember one of their names and I have a phone number. What are the chances there was another iowa fan from Long Island that is not the bird? That guy seemed decent.
Could have been, I did sit next to some PSU guys and we had a good time! Like I have said, I have met plenty of PSU fans, as well as several wrestlers, and it was almost always a pleasure! There are MANY IOWA fans all over the country though.

Reactions: WildTurk
The BINDER could have brought cael down, but it would have hurt ALL RTCs FACT maybe ask an outsider like Tom Ryan!!!

YOUR people brought up that they assigned a "compliance committee" to "oversee" cael, BIG no HUGE RED FLAG!!!

FUNNIEST maybe of ALL TIME!!!! "nor anyone else in the PSU athletic dept broke a single rule" JUST WOW!!!

AND for the record I support JOE P. What I do not understand is WHY no one at PSU AND none of his family, the fans etc.... FOUGHT like hell for him?????

You said ONE thing almost correct, SUPERMAN LEE might have been the GOAT if not hurt. He WOULD have been it should read!

No one dismissed anything especially the SLUSH FUND!!!! ALL very clear to see!!! TRY coming to grip with REALITY!!! 5,6,7 TIMES as many TOP recruits then ALL others, yea you will win and a MONKEY could coach the team!!!!

Matter of fact, I'll coach at HOFSTRA. Give me the HAUL that cael had this year, and for the next several, and I will run your team outa the gym!!!!

Not even close to a “fact” regarding the binder. If it would have brought down all RTCs that means none were breaking rules. Iowa has an RTC too. Not Caels fault Iowa fans won’t fund it or cannot attract top wrestlers to it via world class coaching. Tom Ryan is nowhere close to an outsider!

“Compliance committee to oversee Cael” is laughable. Name a name, show an article, come up with any evidence that there was such a committee… then show any rule… any single rule… just 1… anywhere… the the fictional committee, you, GIa lunatics, ncaa, that Cael is credibly accused of breaking. State the rule or STFU.

You cannot name a single NCAA rule PSU athletic department has ever been accused of breaking. Not one. Name it or STFU.

Since you asked, the PSU community absolutely supported JoePa. The PSU board of trustees threw him under the bus because 1) the political landscape in PA - including the governor who sits on the board. made it preferable to blame PSU vs expose the state governing bodies to scrutiny over why they funded Sandusky massive child welfare charity (The Second Mile)and approved him to have 6 adopted children and countless foster children, and 2) many members of the board of trustees had extremely close ties to Sandusky’s charity, including John Surma (BOT Prez and CEO of US Steel who made major donations to 2nd Mile) and Ira Lubert (who settled all of the ancillary lawsuits extremely quickly to avoid further scrutiny).

Having a well funded OTC is not illegal as much as you want it to be. Thinking wrestlers are chasing illicit money more than success just shows how little you know about the wrestling culture where parents have invested ungodly amounts of time and money to help their kids reach their dreams knowing full well there isn’t a professional pot of gold at the end. Has never been part of the wrestling culture and you should be ashamed implying otherwise.

You are an excuse making, fact free, hyper-jealous whiner.

Iowa is now at best #2. Not close.

Cael has legally and with integrity built the greatest dynasty in current NCAA sports, and it’s not close.

Spencer lost 6 times, got decked, took his headgear and went home in a huff. He isn’t anywhere near the GOAT, and it’s not close.

Enjoy the high integrity ride of the Ferraris.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Ironbird dreaming about the Ferraris.

christmas vacation GIF by hero0fwar

• Haha
Reactions: Gray52
GREAT MOVIE - MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL!!!
Merry Christmas Ironbird!

I think it's hilarious when Spencer loses a match they make fun of him, clap their hands and trash his family because he is a Hawkeye.
When he wins multiple world freestyle titles, ncaa titles, and a senior national title they are quick to claim him, and point out he is a Pennsylvania trained native son. 🤣

Reactions: IRONBIRD

I think it's hilarious when Spencer loses a match they make fun of him, clap their hands and trash his family because he is a Hawkeye.
When he wins multiple world freestyle titles, ncaa titles, and a senior national title they are quick to claim him, and point out he is a Pennsylvania trained native son. 🤣
🖕

Reactions: danoftw
So...Cael screwed Suriano by making him wrestle hurt...which consisted of him MED FFT :01 into a single match.

You'd think the fact that Suriano never actually wrestled for PSU after the injury would disprove the claim that he transferred because Cael made him wrestle injured...

OH I can't wait to hear your BS on this?????
Do you really not know about your coaches screwing the Big Ten out of an AQ (and subsequently a NQ) last year at 133?

Kept a Purdue wrestler out of NCAAs. Because your coaches were too stupid to replace Schriever with Teske for the final coach’s ranking that is used to determine AQ’s earned by conference.

Teske got the postseason roster spot but your coaches submitted Schriever. That gave the B1G 9 AQs instead of the 10 they deserved.

Last edited:
Suriano was hurt wrestling Piccinini at the last dual of the year against Okie State. He went out on the mat at Big Tens and Forfeited in 1 sec so he could get a spot at NCAA’s and wrestle if he got better. He did not and forfeited at NCAA’s. He wanted to wrestle, Cael said no and sent him for the forfeits so that he could get better but also possible wrestle if able. Cael 100% did not force him to wrestle hurt.

You are wrong again!

Suriano was hurt wrestling Piccinini at the last dual of the year against Okie State. He went out on the mat at Big Tens and Forfeited in 1 sec so he could get a spot at NCAA’s and wrestle if he got better. He did not and forfeited at NCAA’s. He wanted to wrestle, Cael said no and sent him for the forfeits so that he could get better but also possible wrestle if able. Cael 100% did not force him to wrestle hurt.

You are wrong again!
Should've that situation been handled differently?

Should've that situation been handled differently?
How exactly? A case could be made that Cael hurt the number 34th kid at the weigh5 by not having Suriano default out earlier. Not to crap on that kids dream, but he probably would not go far. Cael did what he thought was best to help his wrestler achieve his dream, but when it was 100% apparent he didnt let him wrestle and cause further damage.

On second thought it might not have been #34, maybe the next guy from Big Ten that didn’t get to go. Of course the Bug Ten would have lost the quilifier place, so someone would have had to quilify on the other criteria, and possibly, without knowing ghe bracket, everyone from the Big Ten with a shot of qualifing did go, then we are back to #34 from another conference.

But either way, with respect to his athlete, he tried to buy as much time as possible for Trainer Dan Monthly to pull a Mr Miaggi, but it wasn’t to be so he pulled him from competition. The wrestler than went on to have a healthy career and not have to deal with nagging injuries, like some other wrestlers….

As Suriano’s coach how would you have handled it? Remember, Suriano and father were chirping in his ear saying he wanted to wrestle, the medical staf was telling him no. I wait for you pearls of wisdom.

Last edited:
Some of you guys may have forgotten what type of character their coach has.

Tom BRANDS, Plaintiff,
v.
SHELDON COMMUNITY SCHOOL, Defendant.

No. C 87-4015.
United States District Court, N.D. Iowa, W.D.
February 18, 1987.

"the plaintiff "as well as three other male youths engaged in multiple acts of sexual intercourse with a sixteen-year-old female student of the Sheldon Community School District."

What a guy they have leading their team. No wonder the Ferrari's wanted to go to Iowa. AJ feels right at home I'm sure.

How exactly? A case could be made that Cael hurt the number 34th kid at the weigh5 by not having Suriano default out earlier. Not to crap on that kids dream, but he probably would not go far. Cael did what he thought was best to help his wrestler achieve his dream, but when it was 100% apparent he didnt let him wrestle and cause further damage.

On second thought it might not have been #34, maybe the next guy from Big Ten that didn’t get to go. Of course the Bug Ten would have lost the quilifier place, so someone would have had to quilify on the other criteria, and possibly, without knowing ghe bracket, everyone from the Big Ten with a shot of qualifing did go, then we are back to #34 from another conference.

But either way, with respect to his athlete, he tried to buy as much time as possible for Trainer Dan Monthly to pull a Mr Miaggi, but it wasn’t to be so he pulled him from competition. The wrestler than went on to have a healthy career and not have to deal with nagging injuries, like some other wrestlers….

As Suriano’s coach how would you have handled it? Remember, Suriano and father were chirping in his ear saying he wanted to wrestle, the medical staf was telling him no. I wait for you pearls of wisdom.
I was simply asking how it may have been handled differently. Just curious

I was simply asking how it may have been handled differently. Just curious
And I answered that I think it was handled well for Cael’s wrestler. I also pointed out how it could have impacted another wrestler. Then I asked how you might have handled it, give the facts.

Either way, Ironturds assertion that he forced a wrestler to wrestle hurt is BS, unless you count the one second MF when he had to hoble to the center of the mat at Bigs.

As I asked, I would love to know how you would have handled it. Or this entire thread can fade away into obscurity, I would be fine with that also.

Hey, you never replied to my other ask, are you looking for a single ticket for me to the Dual?

Reactions: hlstone

MERRY CHRISTMAS WILDTURK

I believe they all are very butt hurt that one of the greatest left. Maybe they are trying to make it hard for TOP PA kids to leave? Maybe this is the idea, we will turn on you unless you wrestle at psu!!!

I know IOWA people, people from where I live etc..... would never do this! Yes we may root against a kid if he is up against our favorite team, but we would always root for him otherwise! This is a VERY big difference I see here.

I also believe many here would rather see SUPERMAN LEE get hurt than perform to his abilities and win many GOLDS for team USA!!!
So...Cael screwed Suriano by making him wrestle hurt...which consisted of him MED FFT :01 into a single match.

You'd think the fact that Suriano never actually wrestled for PSU after the injury would disprove the claim that he transferred because Cael made him wrestle injured...
I guess argue with the Rutgers guys? Maybe that is why you all have a problem with them TWOOOOO?
Do you really not know about your coaches screwing the Big Ten out of an AQ (and subsequently a NQ) last year at 133?

Kept a Purdue wrestler out of NCAAs. Because your coaches were too stupid to replace Schriever with Teske for the final coach’s ranking that is used to determine AQ’s earned by conference.

Teske got the postseason roster spot but your coaches submitted Schriever. That gave the B1G 9 AQs instead of the 10 they deserved.
If Schriever beat task for the spot, guess who goes????

You are wrong again!
AGAIN argue with RUTGERS about it! All I know is he was not happy and left and that is bottom line!

Tom BRANDS, Plaintiff,
v.

No. C 87-4015.
February 18, 1987.

"the plaintiff "as well as three other male youths engaged in multiple acts of sexual intercourse with a sixteen-year-old female student of the Sheldon Community School District."

What a guy they have leading their team. No wonder the Ferrari's wanted to go to Iowa. AJ feels right at home I'm sure.

Should NEVER go here very bad look for you all!!! IF you do not believe in OUR justice system? I guess you can just come out and say it!?!?!?

We do all know that it is now a 2 tiered system for some!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS WILDTURK

I believe they all are very butt hurt that one of the greatest left. Maybe they are trying to make it hard for TOP PA kids to leave? Maybe this is the idea, we will turn on you unless you wrestle at psu!!!

I know IOWA people, people from where I live etc..... would never do this! Yes we may root against a kid if he is up against our favorite team, but we would always root for him otherwise! This is a VERY big difference I see here.

I also believe many here would rather see SUPERMAN LEE get hurt than perform to his abilities and win many GOLDS for team USA!!!

I guess argue with the Rutgers guys? Maybe that is why you all have a problem with them TWOOOOO?

If Schriever beat task for the spot, guess who goes????

AGAIN argue with RUTGERS about it! All I know is he was not happy and left and that is bottom line!

Should NEVER go here very bad look for you all!!! IF you do not believe in OUR justice system? I guess you can just come out and say it!?!?!?

We do all know that it is now a 2 tiered system for some!!!
No reason to argue with Rutger’s fans, they are not on our board posting false things as facts, that is your MO.

Reactions: PSUer1989
And I answered that I think it was handled well for Cael’s wrestler. I also pointed out how it could have impacted another wrestler. Then I asked how you might have handled it, give the facts.

Either way, Ironturds assertion that he forced a wrestler to wrestle hurt is BS, unless you count the one second MF when he had to hoble to the center of the mat at Bigs.

As I asked, I would love to know how you would have handled it. Or this entire thread can fade away into obscurity, I would be fine with that also.

Hey, you never replied to my other ask, are you looking for a single ticket for me to the Dual?
I can't answer how I would've handled it. I don't know all the facts of the situation. And no, I'm not looking for a ticket for you.

I think the 34th kid should have wrestled better , that cannot IMO be cael or nick’s concern .

If I have my “facts” right the entire Suriano saga is very ironic. He leaves Rutgers to go to Michigan presumably to win a team title and ends up losing to Penn State.

From what I remember neither penn state or Rutgers wanted him to move on.

The only negative comments I’ve ever seen in either of Suriano’s departures was from nick when stated he was 100 times more happier at Rutgers .

I think the 34th kid should have wrestled better , that cannot IMO be cael or nick’s concern .

If I have my “facts” right the entire Suriano saga is very ironic. He leaves Rutgers to go to Michigan presumably to win a team title and ends up losing to Penn State.

From what I remember neither penn state or Rutgers wanted him to move on.

The only negative comments I’ve ever seen in either of Suriano’s departures was from nick when stated he was 100 times more happier at Rutgers .
This was my understanding too, I guess everyone here believes something different?

Tom BRANDS, Plaintiff,
v.

No. C 87-4015.
February 18, 1987.

You might also want to read this . It gives you insight into not only brands but gable as well . Brands and gable are quoted several times .

You “forget what exactly happened” but here you are still running your mouth like you know……he was no way in hell “forced” to wrestle hurt……enjoy the coloring books for Christmas

Last edited:
You might also want to read this . It gives you insight into not only brands but gable as well . Brands and gable are quoted several times .

Wow. Brands just doesn't get it.

"On Super Bowl Sunday in his senior year at Sheldon (Iowa) Community High,
Tom says, he and three buddies were involved in what was termed
sexual misconduct with a 16-year-old. "Some people thought it
was rape, but it wasn't," insists Tom, who until now has never
spoken publicly about the incident. "The girl was willing.""

Reactions: goldenanimal
MERRY CHRISTMAS WILDTURK

Actually, I never gave it a thought, though maybe the way T and T handled Spencer, Iowa does not have to worry about getting any more top talent out of PA. I think they made it hard on themselves.

Seems to me the Young Guns pipeline dried up. Do you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT