ADVERTISEMENT

IT’s IOWA WEEK!! 2023 Edition

And the 3 HR J's are falling for it.
evil-fingers-excellent.gif

You're spot on. Will also add that alot of PSU fans have a bad taste in their mouths because so many over on HR are still accusing Cael of cheating. Parents taking payoffs ...our wrestlers on steroids..etc etc..

Oh come on, you expect a hypothetical over-the-top Drama Queen to lecture his own favorite team's fans? You really are as delusional as the squawkeye fans say. 😁

Last edited:
Cael's decision to fill his team with good wrestlers was DIABOLICAL. Only Cael could have thought of something like that!
No. What is DIABOLICAL is Cael's plan to fill his lineup with 5 champions and 5 other AAs. Almost there.

Hold on now @slushhead, surely the twin nitwits aren't capable of employing such a DIABOLICAL strategy like weighing in multiple wrestlers???? Only Cael can conceive of such MASTER STRATEGY
Lol, you guys are really hung up on that word “diabolical”, huh? IDK, if I had to guess, the usage there made sense in that only someone evil would continue to employ strategy against a clearly outmatched foe (such as TnT). It’s sorta piling on. 😉

It is more twisted than that. Cael actually coaches them up while giving the impression he just recruits them. The devious scoundrel!
To be fair the Brands boys don't just recruit either. They coach their guys up also. Push, push, shove, "heeeeeesssss stttttaaaaallllliiiiinnnnnn!"

Lol, you guys are really hung up on that word “diabolical”, huh? IDK, if I had to guess, the usage there made sense in that only someone evil would continue to employ strategy against a clearly outmatched foe (such as TnT). It’s sorta piling on. 😉

It's some of the HR bunch's favorite word. (i.e., being used sarcastically).

When was the last time this dual took place outside of Carver Hawkeye? Feel like it’s been in Iowa forever. The Brands brothers are in for a rude awakening, imo.

When was the last time this dual took place outside of Carver Hawkeye? Feel like it’s been in Iowa forever. The Brands brothers are in for a rude awakening, imo.
2018 was last home Iowa meet

SeasonDateLocationResult
20231/27/2023Home
20221/28/2022AwayW 19-13
20201/31/2020AwayL 19-17
20182/10/2018HomeW 28-13
20171/20/2017AwayW 26-11
20152/8/2015HomeL 18-12
201412/21/2013AwayW 24-12
20132/1/2013AwayL 22-16
20121/22/2012HomeW 22-12
20111/30/2011HomeL 22-13
20101/29/2010AwayL 29-6

Courtesy of the awesome history on the Penn State Wrestling Club website!

Going to be a good dual, cant hardly wait for Friday. I’m not in the camp of PSU is going to dominate, (love to see it). They have solid experienced guys at 41-49 against our young guys and their 57-65 guys have another yr in the room on ours. 97- hwt are always toss ups. They will try to keep RBY, starocci and brooks to decisions losses IMO.

Reactions: jmadden1998
now we all know Cael loves to win but March is way more important than this dual,he will take the NCAA title anyday over winning this dual!

Can you all just imagine the total silence on Friday night if Iowa runs someone else out at 125. Wtf. Would that be awesome or what. RBY and Lee would be the most anticipated match the last quarter century if not longer

Reactions: mcpat
now we all know Cael loves to win but March is way more important than this dual,he will take the NCAA title anyday over winning this dual!
Given the choice, yes. But why choose when you can have both.

Ask Quentin how Cael feels about losing anything to Iowa.

Is it wrong to hope for Carter to beat Brands like Nolf beat Tom Ryan's kid?

PS: If it is... don't tell me!

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT