ADVERTISEMENT

latest Suriano news

I guess I'd be feeling the way u do too if my team just lost a star wrestler. U guys will be fine tho

Oh dear, I think PSU fans are way beyond feeling anything about just one of the star wrestlers leaving the program. This is post number 3,1---! I think we're doing ok.

Geez guys, both sides are peeing on this one. And writing "slower people", matter...really? Don't need to say more, it speaks for itself.

Back to this more-or-less awesome thread, containing a little of everything...

First week (4 days) - 213 posts
2nd week - 400 posts
3rd week - 436 posts
4th week - 226 posts (thought it was slowing down? -- NOPE!!)
5th week - 549 posts
6th week - 784 posts (and rolling...)
7th week - 523 posts, and counting

Not sure I see an end, except that wrestling season starts in about 9 weeks.

2nd week - 400 posts
3rd week - 436 posts
5th week - 549 posts

this might be that catch all, ill bump for the hell of it, nick gets beat remind us, blah, blah, blah

Reactions: lionlover
Suriano is gone? News to me...Why hasn't anyone started a thread about this SH*T, what are the details?
giphy.gif

Let's run it back for the slower people.

OP was about Texas adding wrestling and have Bo Nickal and Suriano as their first recruits. You responded "yawn". Then you were accused of having no sense of humor ...

On second thought, I give up.
Yep that joke never gets old. And he said I had no humor after I responded to his ru is no wrestling school comment?

Yep that joke never gets old. And he said I had no humor after I responded to his ru is no wrestling school comment?

He first said it after the Texas mention and your snarky "yawn" response. You could have let it slide. But you upped the ante and then were surprised when he responded in kind?

2nd week - 400 posts
3rd week - 436 posts
5th week - 549 posts

Nice stats Roar!

I get your poking the tiger act. Trouble is, we don't have a lot of angst. All the angst (not from me personally) over Suriano was just wanting a decision. "Oh, Nick's leaving? Sorry to see him go. Good luck Nick. Hope it works out for you. Can Gavin or RBY go 125 next year? This year? Well, we didn't have Nick's points last year and things worked out".

There's always a lot of comfort knowing there are hundreds of complete animals in PA with that Cael or DT or Zain or Nico or Cenzo or Ed or Q or Nolf poster on their wall. Enjoy your day ;-)

I get your poking the tiger act. Trouble is, we don't have a lot of angst. All the angst (not from me personally) over Suriano was just wanting a decision. "Oh, Nick's leaving? Sorry to see him go. Good luck Nick. Hope it works out for you. Can Gavin or RBY go 125 next year? This year? Well, we didn't have Nick's points last year and things worked out".

There's always a lot of comfort knowing there are hundreds of complete animals in PA with that Cael or DT or Zain or Nico or Cenzo or Ed or Q or Nolf poster on their wall. Enjoy your day ;-)
*lion

2nd week - 400 posts
3rd week - 436 posts
5th week - 549 posts

Roar, you are hilarious.

Lichtenstein sucked. Ran across the entire country for my morning run. (it's 3.75 miles wide at the longest)

2nd week - 400 posts
3rd week - 436 posts
5th week - 549 posts

That is a weekly average of 346.375, so in 9 more weeks we can get over 6,200!

It's hard to believe that it has been ten years since Switzerland invaded Lichtenstein. Accidentally.

I was there in 1999. I do remember laughing when I heard the news about the famously-neutral Swiss Army "invading" Lichtenstein.

This was the same year that the Prince married a woman of African descent. First such marriage in European royalty history. I think I bought a globe from the gift shop of the castle. An uneventful side trip on my way into Switzerland, where the women were as beautiful as a comic book. I remember thinking that. It is no exaggeration. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and striking.

Don't mean to hijack the thread--well, yes I do, but who could possibly be dragging their feet in making a case for a waiver?!? Again, don't think they understand how this works...

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/suriano-question.126672/page-4#post-2859991

I don't understand how it works either but one thing I am certain of is that PSU is not part of the waiver process so if they think we are holding up the process they are deluding themselves.

Personally I hope Nick comes out of this OK because it sure seems like he's being torn in multiple directions and I don't see a good short term outcome for him. He either goes to Rutgers and loses a year or he goes somewhere else and has 3 years left but does not have the room that will help him to reach his goals.

Someone on scout posted a story about a Rutgers QB wanting a release and Rutgers not agreeing. Interesting

At this point, I hope he becomes whatever non-Rutgers school's first national champion.

Another interesting twist would be if his waiver claim is his injury treatment, it's denied and he goes to Rider. Dylan Alton knows about PSU medical treatment and didn't leave.

I don't understand how it works either but one thing I am certain of is that PSU is not part of the waiver process so if they think we are holding up the process they are deluding themselves.

I don't want to say anything too bad about Mr. Bill, but it's clear he doesn't investigate independently the nonsense the Rutgers staff feeds him. It's truly bizarre as he is a very successful businessman.

I asked him on the Rutgers board to educate himself about the process because we know Micic's decision took at least 3 months. Suriano didn't request a release until August. If he was serious about knowing his status before the school year started, he should have requested a release as soon as he could do so. He didn't. Trying to push blame on Penn State is just more responsibility evasion.

If you take what they say over there seriously, Paetzell left Rutgers because he knew Suriano was coming there - back in May. Rutgers staff was already feeding tidbits about Suriano to Mister Bill back then. If the B1G ever does look into this whole thing, if what they said is true, I have to believe Rutgers will wish they hadn't. Ole Cabbagehead says the planted rumors were not true, to his credit.

None of us will ever know what game the Surianos and Rutgers were running here, but they had to be running some kind of a game. If Suriano *really* wanted to transfer, he should have done what I said just above. The fact that he waited until August to request the release makes it look like something else was going on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT