ADVERTISEMENT

Lee and Teasdale

You guys have a room of young studs obviously. Had you landed Lee or both of them the future seemed bleak for any titles outside HV. Not saying today's news makes it prohibitive in any way, but the way PSU has landed hammer after hammer, finally one (2) got away.

Yeah, my biggest annoyance is how much it helps Iowa. Lee has legitimate 4-times potential. Not sure about Gavin. PSU now needs to find a 25/33 guy ideally in the 2017 class. Wonder if one Mr. Courtney or Mr. Fix gets a call.

Yeah, my biggest annoyance is how much it helps Iowa. Lee has legitimate 4-times potential. Not sure about Gavin. PSU now needs to find a 25/33 guy ideally in the 2017 class. Wonder if one Mr. Courtney or Mr. Fix gets a call.
It really hurts tOSU - they really need a NATO replacement especially now that he's growing out of the weight

Reactions: lionlover

I hope you guys don't land fix, but the thought of fix vs lee in carver and rec hall for a couple years is very intriguing haha

First off, congrats to Lee and Teasdale for making their college choice. I am going to hate rooting against them when we wrestle.

This is good for wrestling.

That being said, in terms of the "team race" (aka what matters) this helps Iowa, but isn't a cure-all. I guess Mejia will go 33, and Renteria will go 41 (can he get there)? Not shocking that Iowa will be good to go at the lightweights. Lee slots in perfectly after Gilman graduates (as long as Brands actually wrestles him as a true). Suriano and him will battle for 3 years...I echo others' sentiments in considering the 33 situation, but we have some time. As long as Cortez can make it he'll be the 33. So you have options - Nick Lee will be coming in and will be either 33 or 41. Maybe you go Suriano-Lee-Cortez in two years. We've got options.

Would've loved to see Spencer in B/W but you gotta go where you love.

Busellio was just a FR. Names that come to mind: Courtney, Fix, RBY, Nick Raimo (FR) and Patrick Glory

It really hurts tOSU - they really need a NATO replacement especially now that he's growing out of the weight
I will never root for neither one of them now. He lead our Coaches on for a long time. He will regret this decision in 2 years. Not being sour about it but it's the truth....We should never be losing Spencer after he is at State College all the time. I think there is a lot of things going on behind the scene we don't know about that could involve a lot of things. I will leave it at that....

Reactions: Osprey Lion
I will never root for neither one of them now. He lead our Coaches on for a long time. He will regret this decision in 2 years. Not being sour about it but it's the truth....We should never be losing Spencer after he is at State College all the time. I think there is a lot of things going on behind the scene we don't know about that could involve a lot of things. I will leave it at that....
Mark Hall did the same with tOSU, it happens. Young men are indecisive at best and they have pressure come from all directions.

Just saw Lee and Teasdale both committed to Iowa.
Spencer and him are best friends. Perhaps Spencer told them you have to give us both full rides and Iowa would do it and PSU could not. I will tell you this Brands was doing ANYTHING he could and Cael was being a little more laid back and himself from inside talk....Oh well we will be fine and still beat them.

Reactions: PO60
I'll regret this in 2 years but.....I'm happy for the Hawks and the good HR posters that had to listen to the fire TnT and M* crap all the time.

Not to mention all the trolling made that place awful to read.

I'm going to go finish dry heaving now.

Spencer and him are best friends. Perhaps Spencer told them you have to give us both full rides and Iowa would do it and PSU could not. I will tell you this Brands was doing ANYTHING he could and Cael was being a little more laid back and himself from inside talk....Oh well we will be fine and still beat them.

Haha. Settle down, bud.

Reactions: WildTurk
Spyker do yourself a favor and push back away from the computer desk. Your going to lose your privileges again if Ur not careful.
No to be serious i love talking to Spence. Great kid. Just very disappointed we didn't get him from our own backyard....

You're being sour about this...

Reactions: ev_flores0331
Micic would have been nice. I think the next target should be Real Woods. That dude is good. DeSanto can come aboard as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT