ADVERTISEMENT

Lionvision

TheButcher2

Jun 9, 2015
Anyone know much about lionvision VR? Friday ‘s Lock Haven meet supposedly being streamed on LV, but little information on the service is available. App reviews of LV are negative.

Lionvision is the GoPSUSports app and web page's multimedia link. I use it for audio all the time. As long as they remember to turn it on things work good, at least audio wise.

A little tip for listening on an iPhone: don’t do it in the app. It’s better to load the stream in Safari, so you get Apple’s native transport controls for pausing rewinding, etc.

I feel BTN+ and ESPN+ are must have's for wrestling fans. I'd cut my heat off over the winter if I had to...
I would love to get through one winter or even one match for that matter without my wife saying something about grown men and singlets and that wrestling is dumb. I'm about to lay the hammer down and put her in a spladle. Ok no I'm not but I think about it often. Most women just don't get wrestling lol

I would love to get through one winter or even one match for that matter without my wife saying something about grown men and singlets and that wrestling is dumb. I'm about to lay the hammer down and put her in a spladle. Ok no I'm not but I think about it often. Most women just don't get wrestling lol
There should be some kind of support group for this....wait that's what this is. Lmfao

Bring her over to the basement.

A little tip for listening on an iPhone: don’t do it in the app. It’s better to load the stream in Safari, so you get Apple’s native transport controls for pausing rewinding, etc.
This is 100% accurate!
my wife loves wrestling, she watched her kids wrestler from grade school to high school. She hated watching her own kids wrestle but loves watching PSU wrestle.

The “vision” part of Lionvision sure seems like a stretch to me

Since one of my sons started to wrestle a few years ago, the Mrs changed from ambivalent to full on wrestling mom beast mode.

I'm blessed too. My wife loved watching our boys wrestle, been to a session at NCAAs in Pittsburgh and attends a home Rec Hall match ever two year.

What she hates is when you fine knuckleheads post fantastic matches here and I then stick my phone by her face and tell her she has to watch them.

Then I hit the limit.

I'm blessed too. My wife loved watching our boys wrestle, been to a session at NCAAs in Pittsburgh and attends a home Rec Hall match ever two year.

What she hates is when you fine knuckleheads post fantastic matches here and I then stick my phone by her face and tell her she has to watch them.

Then I hit the limit.

Saturday night in Cranberry after @7brwnpsu announces he is heading to Tulsa.

woman-hitting-man-with-frying-pan_gg58185155.jpg

Fortunately my wife loves wrestling. She has gone to big tens a few times and made her first NCAA's last year.
Unfortunately, my wife loves Bo Nickal a bit too much. :)
My wife has said she wants riding time on Caelo_O. I'm not sure if it has much to do with wrestling. She refers to me and all of you as "the wrestling nerds".

I knew I was in trouble when I started dating my math tutor, but it got serious when I found out she kept stats for her HS wrestling team. She's the one that looks up PSU schedule and tells me it's date night with the 3C's. (Cael, Casey, and Cody) Bo and Nolf were fun to watch but for her watching Zain twist some guy in half... let's just say she likes it. 😉

This is 100% accurate!

my wife loves wrestling, she watched her kids wrestler from grade school to high school. She hated watching her own kids wrestle but loves watching PSU wrestle.
My wife HATES all sports…except Penn State wrestling. She got semi-interested when Mark Hall was a freshman and would just watch his matches. Now she‘s all in…wants to go to see them live (we went to Penn last year) and would love to go to NCAA’s. She has become a full-on wrestling nutcase. Go figure.

Wife is very into the wrestling, and even into the "hanging out with the wrestling nerds" side of the wrestling. It's a blast traveling to nationals with her every year (though Tulsa eehhhhhhhh we'll see, may turn that into a staycation like covid year).

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
Wife is very into the wrestling, and even into the "hanging out with the wrestling nerds" side of the wrestling. It's a blast traveling to nationals with her every year (though Tulsa eehhhhhhhh we'll see, may turn that into a staycation like covid year).
Nooooooooo! At least send your wife. She's way more fun.

My wife and I are driving to Bellefonte tomorrow and staying through a long weekend. Have a Board meeting and lots of friends to see. Bo Nickal is her favorite wrestler, and she's willing to watch Penn State matches with me. I'd like to get to Bo's gym and also David Taylor's plus visit the Penn State facility. Any suggestions? We already know lots of good places to eat in the area. Thanks for any help from the Board.

We are blessed with the great recruiting, fantastic coaches and all the fine young wrestlers who we watch turning into men whose lives can fulfill all the promise they've shown.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
My gal (NOT wife) grew up in Iowa. Brother wrestled. Prominent program, but her family is well-rounded and farms and whatnot.

I can’t get her really into wrestling. She enjoys when my club guys are competing and I’m coaching, but outside of that, it’s pulling teeth.

she even invited her parents over for dinner the night of PSU-Iowa last year… it was a learning moment for both of us.

My gal (NOT wife) grew up in Iowa. Brother wrestled. Prominent program, but her family is well-rounded and farms and whatnot.

I can’t get her really into wrestling. She enjoys when my club guys are competing and I’m coaching, but outside of that, it’s pulling teeth.

she even invited her parents over for dinner the night of PSU-Iowa last year… it was a learning moment for both of us.
You learned to shut up say Yes.

I feel BTN+ and ESPN+ are must have's for wrestling fans. I'd cut my heat off over the winter if I had to...

That's not a hypothetical.. Last I looked PPL's price to compare was 12c/kwh..last year we finished up a deal 6.5c/kwh..

I'm thinking that I have a couple of cans of Fancy Feast to finance my vice.

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT