ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands

Not sure why Brooks rode him out instead of going for the TF. Figured when he hit 30 seconds he would of stopped trying to turn him and release/td.

I was thinking the same thing and then I realized that since we have no team there, it doesn't really matter, and he was probably just working on his top position while he had the chance, since he was having no issue taking the guy down.

Reactions: Maddog and 1AA
Kid from Army is not bad. Maybe put up more of a fight, but nothing young Mr. Brooks can't handle.
I would temper my expectations a bit.

Kid from Army is tough. Certainly as tough as CJ Brucki and McCulley from Wyoming - gave Hall and Nickal losses and they had the benefit of 6 months in the room. Probably tougher.

He may well win, but I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't. This is a major test in folk style for him.

I'd take it one match at a time as I'm sure he will (man, I sound like roar there :)).

One thing for certain is that he will be much better in March of 2020 than he is now.

Kid from Army is tough. Certainly as tough as CJ Brucki and McCulley from Wyoming - gave Hall and Nickal losses and they had the benefit of 6 months in the room. Probably tougher.

He may well win, but I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't. This is a major test in folk style for him.

I'd take it one match at a time as I'm sure he will (man, I sound like roar there :)).

One thing for certain is that he will be much better in March of 2020 than he is now.

Even better in March of 2021 if Rasheed gets a 6th year.

All fair. That said, Brooks by 6-8 over Harvey.

WE ARE!!!

Slow down all.

Intermat has Harvey (JR) 12 & Christiansen #11 (SR).

Thinking Brooks can win but these are legitimate NCAA wrestlers.

Not a walk in the park.

Reactions: jschrantz
Slow down all.

Intermat has Harvey (JR) 12 & Christiansen #11 (SR).

Thinking Brooks can win but these are legitimate NCAA wrestlers.

Not a walk in the park.

I watched him annihilate Mikey Labriola who is ranked 9th, ahead of both of them. It was freestyle, granted, but nonetheless. Those guys are simply not in Brooks' league.

Anyone have an ETA on Brooks next match? Trying to check in periodically (from the beach ) so I can catch his next match

Anyone have an ETA on Brooks next match? Trying to check in periodically (from the beach ) so I can catch his next match

5 matches away so 4:15 or so. However, due to falls it could be earlier or later. Previous match happened early as the match before must have ended quickly as I missed the 1st minute of Brooks match.

Reactions: tikk10 and mcruny42
5 matches away so 4:15 or so. However, due to falls it could be earlier or later. Previous match happened early as the match before must have ended quickly as I missed the 1st minute of Brooks match.
Thanks. Haven't been able to get floarena to work for 2 hours but the video works

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
Thanks. Haven't been able to get floarena to work for 2 hours but the video works

Looks like it is going to be later that I said as they are not doing the bouts in number order. They are now doing Consy 3rd round matches whose bout numbers are higher than the Round of 16 bout numbers so I have no idea when Brooks will be up again. Sorry about that.

Reactions: Dogwelder and 1AA
No worries! I’ll keep checking back.
In the meantime any other interesting matches upcoming?

Oh yeah let me jump on that , got help someone who has to be at the beach in December

I think the next round for the championship side starts at 6

Reactions: Dogwelder
Running Champ round on Mars 6-10 , concy's on 1-5. They are on 141 now. Shouldn't be too long

Oh yeah let me jump on that , got help someone who has to be at the beach in December

I think the next round for the championship side starts at 6

Lol, wife booked this trip...I told her Jan 1 & 2 I’d be watching football and wrestling most of the day...so today I can only watch a handful of matches

Reactions: kevin310
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT