ADVERTISEMENT

No Sex Scandal at Penn State, Just A "Political Hit Job"

Again, aware of what? That Jerry was investigated and no evidence of sexual intent was uncovered? That no restrictions were placed on Jerry's access to children?

I'm not blaming anyone. That's the point. I don't believe Jerry ever sexually abused Alan Myers. And I don't believe C/S/S were told that he had. Regardless of whether Jerry would later be seen as a child predator, in this instance, he was just Jerry being Jerry. If Mike was sure it was more than that, he should have pressed the issue.

If they were told of CSA:

1) Courtney would have insisted that the matter be reported to CYS. He even said he would have done so himself. That he left it as an optional, CYA move should be all you need to know.

2) The notes and emails would have reflected their concerns. They would have been focused on the boy rather than Jerry's "appropriate future use of the University facility". The risk that he might go to the authorities would have been the elephant in the room, not some nebulous concern that a future incident might leave them "vulnerable".

3) JR would not have responded so flippantly to the restrictions Curley placed on Jerry's access to the facilities.

4) Bruce Heim would not have offered up the Hilton Garden Inn so Jerry could continue his abusive behavior.

5) Schultz would not have written, "-unless he “confesses” to having a problem, TMC will indicate we need to have DPW review the matter as an independent agency concerned with child welfare". It absolutely makes no sense to involve DPW if Jerry denies having a problem, but not to call in DPW if he "confesses" to having a problem if that problem is the sexual abuse of a child. OTOH, if that problem is 'boundary issues', it makes perfect sense.

It was just "Jerry being Jerry". Blaming MM for not pressing his peers way up the chain of command is cute and all, but not exactly how the real world works. Blaming Courtney for not forcing them to pick up the phone is yet again passing the buck. I see a clear pattern indy...everyone else should have done more...just not them as they were actually responsible for the school. There is a reason the higher up you go the more accountable you are, maybe you don't live in that world though. It's not always fair either.

....I see a clear pattern indy...everyone else should have done more...just not them as they were actually responsible for the school.
I thought your concern was for the children?

BTW, you're right to point out that C/S/S were responsible for the school. That explains why they took a preemptive approach with respect to Jerry's access to the facilities. But that begs the question, who was responsible for the children?

I thought your concern was for the children?

BTW, you're right to point out that C/S/S were responsible for the school. That explains why they took a preemptive approach with respect to Jerry's access to the facilities. But that begs the question, who was responsible for the children?

LOL, yet another deflection. Your concern is Tim and Tim alone. Thank goodness they blocked that access...it totally got them off the hook. :rolleyes:

It was just "Jerry being Jerry". Blaming MM for not pressing his peers way up the chain of command is cute and all, but not exactly how the real world works.....
Who said anything about the chain of command? Screw the chain of command! If you had a visual image in your mind of Jerry Sandusky sexually abusing a boy, I would hope you would take it upon yourself to do the right thing and report the incident to the authorities if your report to your superiors had fallen on deaf ears.

Who said anything about the chain of command? Screw the chain of command! If you had a visual image in your mind of Jerry Sandusky sexually abusing a boy, I would hope you would take it upon yourself to do the right thing and report the incident to the authorities if your report to your superiors had fallen on deaf ears.

Well that didn't happen and that isn't why PSU got killed over this. The simple fact they had prior knowledge of an investigation is a red flag no matter how much you want to deny it. The second report after they saw Schultz's notes were too much to overcome. It would have been nice if MM forced the issue, but it didn't. I would hope most people would but apparently the statistics don't really represent that as being the reality. In this case that milk was spilt, soured, and is long gone....but I guess why it upsets you. If MM simply would have made that call himself, your friend would have been off the hook. It sucks, but it isn't what happened.

It was just "Jerry being Jerry". Blaming MM for not pressing his peers way up the chain of command is cute and all, but not exactly how the real world works. Blaming Courtney for not forcing them to pick up the phone is yet again passing the buck. I see a clear pattern indy...everyone else should have done more...just not them as they were actually responsible for the school.

Mike McQueary NEVER made a Report of SEEING or EYEWITNESSING "Criminal CSA" to ANYONE you fargging @sswipe - let alone what the corrupt PA OAG alleges he reported "SEEING", "EYEWITNESSING" AND "REPORTING TO OTHERS WHAT HE SAW AND EYEWITNESSED" - the anal-rape of the child - in their ACTUAL CHARGES related to 2001 (i.e., the Indictments along with the Indictments' filed "Probable Cause" and "particulars" documents, which was the "33rd SWIGJ Presentment" in all cases)!!!

You have REPEATEDLY claimed that Mike McQueary made a "Report" to others that he - MM, via the FACTUAL RECORD, provably NEVER MADE! That is a very disgraceful, @sshole thing to do (i.e., make FALSE ALLEGATIONS like the corrupt PA OAG did), especially when you do it REPEATEDLY and even after you've been shown how the claims CONFLICT DIAMETRICALLY with the ACTUAL FACTUAL RECORD!!!!

Mike McQueary HIMSELF has testified that he DID NOT SEE OR EYEWITNESS what The State claims in their 2001-related double-digit Indictments and supporting "Probable Cause" and "particulars" documentation for those INDICTMENTS (the "33rd SWIGJ Presentment" in all cases) AND he has also stated under oath in a PA Court of Law that he NEVER told ANYONE he had!!!

Only an @sshole like you understands how Mike McQueary could have made an "eyewitness report" of a CRIME he "SAW" and "EYEWITNESSED" that Mike McQueary HIMSELF says he NEVER "SAW", "EYEWITNESSED" OR "REPORTED TO OTHERS THAT HE SAW OR EYEWITNESSED"......but you don't let the ABSOLUTE FACTS, including MM himself testifying that he NEVER made the REPORT that the corrupt PA OAG claims he made to others, get in the way of your continued disgraceful, agenda-based FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!!

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Well that didn't happen and that isn't why PSU got killed over this. The simple fact they had prior knowledge of an investigation is a red flag no matter how much you want to deny it. It would have been nice if MM forced the issue, but it didn't. I would hope most people would but apparently the statistics don't really represent that as being the reality. In this case that milk was spilt, soured, and is long gone....but I guess why it upsets you. If MM simply would have made that call himself, your friend would have been off the hook. It sucks, but it isn't what happened.

Penn State got killed over this because Mike McQueary tried to save his own sorry ass! The OAG knew of his gambling issues. They knew of his adultery. They knew of his using a university issued cell phone to send pictures of his junk to a college coed. They used his lack of character to get him to throw the university under the bus.

Reactions: mrpete333
Penn State got killed over this because Mike McQueary tried to save his own sorry ass! The OAG knew of his gambling issues. They knew of his adultery. They knew of his using a university issued cell phone to send pictures of his junk to a college coed. They used his lack of character to get him to throw the university under the bus.

Thanks for posting this...it's just validates what I thought.

Well the FACTUAL RECORD - including MM's own testimony AT-TRIAL and the "30th SWIGJ", as well as MM's father and Dr. Dranov's testimony AT-TRIAL and to the SWIGJ who spoke to Mike WHILE THE INCIDENT WAS STILL IN-PROGRESS (his father twice) and POLICE could have been sent to the SCENE WHILE STILL IN-PROGRESS - proves unequivocally that MM NEVER made, OR EVER ATTEMPTED TO MAKE, a "criminal report" of any kind regarding Sandusky's behavior that night, let alone the report of anal-rape of the child! These spinning liars and FALSE ACCUSERS keep claiming that MM made a report of "seeing" and "eyewitnessing" CRIMINAL SEXUAL ASSAULT by Sandusky that the FACTUAL RECORD proves was NEVER MADE and, not only that, but Mike McQueary HIMSELF has stated under oath in a PA Court of Law MULTIPLE TIMES at this point that he NEVER MADE TO ANYONE!!! But these agenda-based HYPOCRITES, LIARS, FALSE ACCUSERS and DEFENDERS OF THE CORRUPT PA OAG don't let simple little things like FACTS and the FACTUAL RECORD get in the way of their disgraceful, immoral, hypocrticial AGENDAS - go figure!

Mike McQueary NEVER made a Report of SEEING or EYEWITNESSING "Criminal CSA" to ANYONE you fargging @sswipe - let alone what the corrupt PA OAG alleges he reported "SEEING", "EYEWITNESSING" AND "REPORTING TO OTHERS WHAT HE SAW AND EYEWITNESSED" - the anal-rape of the child - in their ACTUAL CHARGES related to 2001 (i.e., the Indictments along with the Indictments' filed "Probable Cause" and "particulars" documents, which was the "33rd SWIGJ Presentment" in all cases)!!!

You have REPEATEDLY claimed that Mike McQueary made a "Report" to others that he - MM, via the FACTUAL RECORD, provably NEVER MADE! That is a very disgraceful, @sshole thing to do (i.e., make FALSE ALLEGATIONS like the corrupt PA OAG did), especially when you do it REPEATEDLY and even after you've been shown how the claims CONFLICT DIAMETRICALLY with the ACTUAL FACTUAL RECORD!!!!

Mike McQueary HIMSELF has testified that he DID NOT SEE OR EYEWITNESS what The State claims in their 2001-related double-digit Indictments and supporting "Probable Cause" and "particulars" documentation for those INDICTMENTS (the "33rd SWIGJ Presentment" in all cases) AND he has also stated under oath in a PA Court of Law that he NEVER told ANYONE he had!!!

Only an @sshole like you understands how Mike McQueary could have made an "eyewitness report" of a CRIME he "SAW" and "EYEWITNESSED" that Mike McQueary HIMSELF says he NEVER "SAW", "EYEWITNESSED" OR "REPORTED TO OTHERS THAT HE SAW OR EYEWITNESSED"......but you don't let the ABSOLUTE FACTS, including MM himself testifying that he NEVER made the REPORT that the corrupt PA OAG claims he made to others, get in the way of your continued disgraceful, agenda-based FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!!

With your legal expertise I am stunned that you don't understand what a report of child abuse is. It isn't required to have eyewitness testimony of abuse. Nor does the reporter/witness have to determine if abuse actually occurred. They simply need to have reasonable cause.

http://www.montcopa.org/documentcenter/view/3687

"MYTH - A reporter must determine if abuse or neglect exists prior to contacting Children and Youth.
FACT - A reasonable suspicion of abuse or neglect must result in a referral to Children and Youth, who will investigate and determine the safety of the children"

Further:

"A reporter need not have proof that the alleged abuse occurred. A report is not an accusation, but a request for investigation and protective action on behalf of involved children. All that is needed to require a report is "reasonable cause to suspect.""

You can again, I repeat, reasonably debate whether anyone at PSU had a legal responsibility to report. What you can't do is claim that Mike HAD to report unequivocal CSA for them to report anyway.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
With your legal expertise I am stunned that you don't understand what a report of child abuse is. It isn't required to have eyewitness testimony of abuse. Nor does the reporter/witness have to determine if abuse actually occurred. They simply need to have reasonable cause.

"MYTH - A reporter must determine if abuse or neglect exists prior to contacting Children and Youth.
FACT - A reasonable suspicion of abuse or neglect must result in a referral to Children and Youth, who will investigate and determine the safety of the children"

Further:

"A reporter need not have proof that the alleged abuse occurred. A report is not an accusation, but a request for investigation and protective action on behalf of involved children. All that is needed to require a report is "reasonable cause to suspect.""

You can again, I repeat, reasonably debate whether anyone at PSU had a legal responsibility to report. What you can't do is claim that Mike HAD to report unequivocal CSA for them to report anyway.

I believe MM didn't go to Lasch after watching Rudy. I believe he went there after being at the bars all night. That's why his father told him to get home. Prove me wrong!

Further:

PSU made a qualifying REPORT to DPW (via the DPW's DIRECT AGENT as well as a Licensee to DPW!!!) under the applicable CODE, the PA Child Protective Services Law, you fargging @-hole!!! Now you want to sit here and debate ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTS under the specific CODE, the CPS Law, that ABSOLUTELY were provably made! Go figure!

PSU made a qualifying REPORT to DPW (via the DPW's DIRECT AGENT as well as a Licensee to DPW!!!) under the applicable CODE, the PA Child Protective Services Law, you fargging @-hole!!! Now you want to sit here and debate ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTS under the specific CODE, the CPS Law, that ABSOLUTELY were provably made! Go figure!

And which part was a proveable report? Please use citations to legal definitions demonstrating the applicable legal standards.

You still haven't explained how Mike reported suspected CRIMINAL Child Abuse when:
  • Mike himself says, and has testified multiple times under oath AT-TRIAL, that the PA OAG lied about what he actually testified to the "30th SWIGJ" and that he DID NOT witness what the corrupt PA OAG claimed NOR did he make a report to ANYONE that he SAW such things!
  • Both John McQueary and Dr. Dranov who both spoke to Mike WHILE THE INCIDENT WAS STILL IN-PROGRESS (his father twice, both from the scene via phone and that at his home after Mike went directly there), have testified that Mike's report gave them no suspicion of CRIMINAL ABUSE, let alone child-rape, AND IF IT HAD, they would have sent police to the scene of the IN-PROGRESS CHILD-RAPE immediately! But, they testified (contrary to The State's claims in the Indictments), this IS NOT what Mike reported to them OR what they told the SWIGJ they testified to what Mike reported to them (gee, what a coinky-dink, MM, JM and Dr. D all say The State is LYING in regards to how they testified to the SWIGJ and MISREPRESENTING what MM "saw" and "eyewitnessed" AND what he reported to both JM and Dr. D as to what he "saw" and "eyewitnessed" - go figure!?!?). Finally, they reported that based on the BENIGN REPORT that Mike gave them, they recommended an AFTER THE FACT administrative report of the matter (not a "criminal report" which they testified they eschewed based on Mike's benign report of what he actually SAW, which amounted to Jerry and the child in the shower together) via Mike's employer via his Direct HR Supervisor.
IOW, Mike McQueary HIMSELF (as well as the two people he spoke with while the incident was IN-PROGRESS and police could have been sent to scene) state unequivocally in both their SWIGJ Testimony and AT-TRIAL testimony that Mike McQueary never SAW or EYEWITNESSED OR told ANYONE that he SAW and EYEWITNESSED what The State claims in their PROVABLY FRAUDULENT "33rd SWIGJ Presentment" and accompanying Indictments!!!

You keep claiming that Mike McQueary made reports of SEEING and EYEWITNESSING "criminal CSA", specifically child rape, as contained in The State's Indictments and "particulars" (with the "33rd SWIGJ Presentment" specifically cited as the "Probable Cause" and "particulars" docs), but Mike McQueary himself AT-TRIAL multiple times has stated with his own mouth that these State CHARGES brought by the corrupt PA OAG are FALSE as submitted INCLUDING ever telling anyone that he SAW or EYEWITNESSED what The State Claims in their 2001-related INDICTMENTS (i.e., "charges", "counts", "criminal accusations", claim that a "criminal report of CSA was made", etc., etc., etc.....)

The FACTUAL RECORD says you are utterly full of $hit as per usual that any report was ever made by one Mike McQueary that ALLEGED that he had seen CRIMINAL SEXUAL ASSAULT or CSA that night! According to all of the people MM spoke with after the incident, including the two people he spoke with while the incident was still IN-PROGRESS and police could have been sent to the scene, state unequivocally that Mike reported seeing Sandusky and the Child in the shower in a near-identical circumstance to 1998 (which PSU knew to be adjudged "perfectly innocent" by DPW - TSM's/Sandusky's direct State Licensor and Regulator, and not just for charity, but Adoption and Foster-Parenting as well!!!) AND Mike had some concern about the appropriateness of the situation, and what might have been going on, DUE TO NOISES he heard upon entering the building (noises are not "seeing" or "eyewitnessig" ANYTHING -- nor is CONJECTURING about it when you state at the same time you didn't actually SEE and EYEWITNESS what you are CONJECTURING about).
I haven't explained it because it's not relavent. Once CSS had the information, it was their problem. The failed. They cost the school at least a quarter of a billion dollars, yet you deniers want to throw a parade for them "only" getting convicted or pleading guilty to a misdemeanor. WHAT HEROS!!!

You can argue if he prevented a report from being made, by telling Mike that they would handle it and only telling Jack

This argument MIGHT make sense if MM said the admins were two faced with him, but that never happened. In fact MM testified that TC called him 4 or 5 days after their initial meeting to follow up, and during that follow up TC told Mike they were revoking guest privileges and telling TSM. MM was apparently fine with that plan since he expressed no dissatisfaction with it and never said more needed to be done based on what he "witnessed".

It's not like the admins told MM they were going to get someone from UPPD to come get his statement or take some other steps then never did. They were upfront with him from day one re: how they were handling his internal HR report. And from day one MM was fine with it (from the admins perspective)....until 9 years later.

This argument MIGHT make sense if MM said the admins were two faced with him, but that never happened. In fact MM testified that TC called him 4 or 5 days after their initial meeting to follow up, and during that follow up TC told Mike they were revoking guest privileges and telling TSM. MM was apparently fine with that plan since he expressed no dissatisfaction with it and never said more needed to be done based on what he "witnessed".

It's not like the admins told MM they were going to get someone from UPPD to come get his statement or take some other steps then never did. They were upfront with him from day one re: how they were handling his internal HR report. And from day one MM was fine with it (from the admins perspective)....until 9 years later.
Why does it matter how MM feels about it? Maybe he was to much of a coward to voice his disagreement with their COA? You have three highly paid administrators and you want a graduate assistant to dictate the University's response to this? LOL.

I believe MM didn't go to Lasch after watching Rudy. I believe he went there after being at the bars all night. That's why his father told him to get home. Prove me wrong!

MM's initial report is not only in conflict with the bull$hit about being @home prior to going to Lasch, but he also claimed that it was a Friday night directly before Spring Break which is how he, and the OAG, identified Friday, March 1, 2002 before being told they were full of $hit by the defense from the get go (i.e., for like a year) before changing it to the correct date in early Feb 2001 (a timeframe that Sandusky identified from the get go as he said he clearly remembered the incident and PSU talking to him about it AND it occurred a couple months after he interviewed for the UVa Head FB Coach Opening in Dec 2000! IOW, another contention from the get go, just like the identity of V2, that The Defense never waivered on and was ultimately proven correct about - while The State was proven UTTERLY WRONG about and a habitual "story-morpher" about, which is a critical item in a case that includes supposed "Perjury" relative to the "story-morpher's" seminal report!!!).

IOW, McQueary changed his story regarding the circumstances of his going to Lasch on that Friday night from his original statement in the following hugely important ways:
  • Originally stated he was already out when he went to Lasch, not at home, and further stated that he had never gone home after work before going to Lasch.
  • He claimed that he clearly remembered the Friday evening in question because it was the "Friday directly before the start of Spring Break" in 2000, 2001 or 2002 - and identified March 1, 2002 as almost positively the date because it was the only Friday occurring directly before Spring Break in the time frame!
  • He later, much later (like mid 2012), changed these facts at the request of the OAG because they CONFLICTED with actual provable date (Feb 9, 2001) that the Defendant had reported from the get go and NEVER CHANGED!
  • His "NEW STORY" conflicted with his "ORIGINAL STORY" in regards to:
    • Being home watching "Rudy" prior to going to Lasch versus saying he never went home after work and then returning to Lasch in his original statement. In his original statement he had been out and away from home continuously from when he left for work that Friday morning.
    • He now clearly remembered "watching Rudy at home" as to the date; rather than his ORIGINAL "time-stamp recollection" of clearly remembering the Friday being the Friday directly before "Spring Break". The "Friday" he now clearly remembers was some full month before Spring Break in 2001, not 2002.
IOW, The State's ever-changing claims as to these specifics (on top of the FATAL BLOW of their supposed "eyewitness" testifying AT-TRIAL that The State lied about his ACTUAL "30th SWIGJ" testimony in their GJP and its accompanying Indictments, that he DID NOT "eyewitness" The State's claims AND he NEVER told ANYONE he did "eyewitness" these things), while the Defendant NEVER changed his story, the dates, who the victim was, etc, etc, etc... is a BEYOND fatal blow, on top of the massive fatal blow of The State's FRAUDULENT CHARGES and claims, in a case that involves "Perjury" relative to the supposed "eyewitness's", THAT IN FACT NEVER ACTUALLY EXISTED, report to others regarding what, the "eyewitness" that never existed, supposedly reported to them???? Huh??? WTF??? And these troll twits want to come on here and argue about who has more "CREDIBILITY" here on the topic of what was "reported" by Mike McQueary??? LMFAO!

Reactions: mrpete333
It was just "Jerry being Jerry". Blaming MM for not pressing his peers way up the chain of command is cute and all, but not exactly how the real world works. Blaming Courtney for not forcing them to pick up the phone is yet again passing the buck. I see a clear pattern indy...everyone else should have done more...just not them as they were actually responsible for the school. There is a reason the higher up you go the more accountable you are, maybe you don't live in that world though. It's not always fair either.

Let's see. Can't blame the witness for sitting on his ass for 9 years. Can't blame law enforcement or CYS for not indicating JS after '98. Can't blame the attorney for not insisting DPW be called. Can't blame the licensed child psychologist responsible for both JS and the boy. I know! Let's blame the dead guy!

Let's see. Can't blame the witness for sitting on his ass for 9 years. Can't blame law enforcement or CYS for not indicating JS after '98. Can't blame the attorney for not insisting DPW be called. Can't blame the licensed child psychologist responsible for both JS and the boy. I know! Let's blame the dead guy!
Plenty of blame to go around. I'm not blaming Joe. Again you blame everyone but your friend...isn't that convenient.

Reactions: no1lion99
Plenty of blame to go around. I'm not blaming Joe. Again you blame everyone but your friend...isn't that convenient.

Again, I'm not blaming anyone. I think they did the right thing in 2001 and were maliciously screwed over in 2011 to protect TSM and Tom Corbett.

Reactions: francofan
Again, I'm not blaming anyone. I think they did the right thing in 2001 and were maliciously screwed over in 2011 to protect TSM and Tom Corbett.
Hmmm, really?

How absurd is it, that this guy is arguing C/S/S should be prosecuted for Perjury, Obstruction of Justice and Conspiracy related to supposedly attempting to "cover-up" a "Criminal Report of the Anal-Rape Sexual Assault of a 10 year old child" by a supposed "eyewitness" that has been PROVEN IN COURT to have NEVER EXISTED and The State FABRICATED "Probable Cause Evidence" by maliciously FALSIFYING and deliberately CHANGING SWIGJ Witness Testimony (i.e., FRAUD) according to none other than SWIGJ Witness himself, Mike McQueary under sworn testimony AT-TRIAL multiple times.....AND this troll twit wants to talk about "blaming people" and unfairly creating "scapegoats""!?!? Huh? WTF? C/S/S, according to this hypocritical piece of raging $hit should have "reported" Criminal Reports that they NEVER RECEIVED regarding things that a supposed "eyewitness" told them he "SAW" - an "EYEWITNESS" that PROVABLY via the FACTUAL AT-TRIAL RECORD NEVER EXISTED and The State NEVER PRODUCED!!! And this raging piece of $hit @sshole wants to talk about "blaming people" and "scapegoating" people??? Un-phucking-real - calling this scumbag piece of $hit a "hypocrite" doesn't even begin to describe this @sshole's lack of decency, lack of "mutual consideration" towards his fellow man and utter lack of principles & character!!!

Reactions: indynittany
Yeah, that's it! Poor CSS couldn't do anything to help that kid or protect PSU. Heck, are we sure they even had access to a telephone?????

I'm curious if anyone here has filed RFKL requests regarding any info on this case?

If so, any luck getting anything?

Reactions: Zenophile
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT