ADVERTISEMENT

Official Penn State vs Michigan game thread!

4th & 4, and they convert???

a damn crossing pattern

Because, when you're tired, you play deep and leave the underneath stuff open.

We do it all the time on 3rd down. In this game 4th down as well.

We were fortunate to have them inside the 10 where there is less room for passing.

If we lose this game it is all on the offense's unwillingness to run plays that are drive sustaining. Once again we're not throwing enough quick passes. When we do they're sideways. Clifford is tucking it even when there is a little time. Rahne needs to recognize this and adapt the play calls.

Rahne sucks - fire him.... LMFAO.

BTW, how is that not targeting on a defenseless player? Gee, maybe all the faux PSU fan douchebags can lecture us on it.

As I have stated just a few short pages ago:

I have channeled my inner self and also summoned great PSU teams and players of the past to smite Michigan and send them and all their worth to the losers column.
Well keep it up!

Reactions: TheGLOV
Then you're not complaining about the refs? You agree they've called a good game?
Each play stands on its own...
My point earlier is that it is understandable why people complained about the holding calls against Iowa because the TD was so egregious that it was purposeful, not incompetence.
...but with all due respect, whenever someone complains about a call, I noticed that the "3rd and 10" call was always the response...that is all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT