ADVERTISEMENT

Official Penn State vs Michigan game thread!

Can we start a KJ Hamler for Heisman campaign!

Their is no better player in College football!

He led with shoulder and it was a scrum.

LdN

Sorry, but you don't know the rule - intentionally leading into "head & neck area" on a defenseless player with the shoulder is targeting jackass. BTW, the first thing that contacted Hamler was his helmet, not his shoulder and he lowered his helmet intentionally to make the hit.

Reactions: SUPERTODD
Well I feel great that we won but now I know that beating OSU is probably not going to happen and we’re a little further away than maybe we thought. If we would settle on Cain as the starter, I think this game would’ve been 35-14, because the defense can’t stay on the field that long and expect success against an upper level opponent.

Absolutely brutal second half. At least they hung on.
Will we ever get beyond the four running back rotation this season?

Reactions: psu00
You spent the whole thread defending the refs and talking up Michigan....sorry dude, that is not something a Penn State fan does...but it is something 78SweetRevenge does...I knew it was you and now I’m completely convinced.

Talking up Michigan? Michigan isn't very good. We couldn't sustain a drive which is the only reason they were even in the game. They're going to lose at least 4 games this year. I'm unimpressed with Michigan and Harbaugh. I even mentioned how bad Patterson was multiple times.

I didn't have an issue with the refs. If Penn State fans are required to bash the refs to be a fan that's absurd. The refs were very good today because they were consistent.

I have no idea what the 78 SweetRevenge thing even means.

Reactions: Safety Blitz
Well I feel great that we won but now I know that beating OSU is probably not going to happen and we’re a little further away than maybe we thought. If we would settle on Cain as the starter, I think this game would’ve been 35-14, because the defense can’t stay on the field that long and expect success against an upper level opponent.
Did you really see us going undefeated and winning the conference this year? Really?

Yup. Enough with the being “fair” it is clear who needs to be RB1 for multiple reasons. I’m done with #3 whiffing on blitzes as well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT