ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ball State game thread ...

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I'm setting this up a little early, but sometimes schedules force one to do things outside the norm. :(

Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussions of the PSU - Ball State game. If you are responding to somebody's post in the thread, please use the Quote function.

We Are ...

- excited that it's the home opener for PSU
- pleased that fans will be in the Beav once again to cheer on the team
- disappointed that I won't be in the Happy Valley, on a lovely September day, to experience the excitement, partake in some tailgates, and root the team on
- concerned about all the returning starters Ball State has on their roster
- hoping that we'll be celebrating a victory at the end of the game

... Penn State!!!

Reactions: Meteor-Lion
Reports are that John Lovett, Keaton Ellis, Norval Black, and Hakeem Beamon are in street clothes during warm-ups

• Sad
Reactions: BobPSU92
👉 Midnighter Bar Game Day Specials 👈

Happy Valley - Rittenhouse Rye, Carpano Antica Vermouth, Cointreau, Black Lemon Bitters, Lemon Peel, Brandied Cherry - $13.00

AK-17 - Bluecoat Barrel Finished Gin, Luxardo Maraschino, Dolin Rouge Vermouth, Orange Bitters, Orange Twist - $17.00

Ball State Banger - Maker's Mark, Whisky Infused Cherries, Cherry Coke - $9.00

501 Blue - Blueberry Schnapps, Smirnoff Vodka, Blue Curacao, Sour Mix, Splash of 7-Up - $6.00

The (David) Letterman - 1 oz. Tequila Ley .925 Diamante - $100,000.00

Tip your servers folks - they work hard! Let's go State!

giphy.gif

BonyGlitteringClam-max-1mb.gif

740604f0c7f3fff0615168c600b40222.gif

So looks like Okie State vs. Tulsa going over broadcast time. What channel/network feed does start of PSU game land?

So looks like Okie State vs. Tulsa going over broadcast time. What channel/network feed does start of PSU game land?

I'm on the Fox Sports app. Hoping it will be on there until this game is over.

Notice that lots of transfers playing for new teams today. Starting to look like the NFL.

Fox sports dot com page had a countdown to Kickoff on the screen labelled for our game and it cut into the Ok State game when the timer ended.

It appears they moved kick off to 340.
But I am screaming at the TV “ keep the clock running”. It took those bozos forever to
Figure out the fumble issue.
Six minutes to be exact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT