ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Indiana Game Thread

Little kids in the back of the end zone seems ridiculously dangerous to me.
Not quite sure that is a good idea.

Certainly a better use of Stevens, decoy, decoy, keep em honest, trick.

Honestly, this team should be riding Miles Sanders. Forget, 17-18 carries, 25, plus a couple wheels, a couple screens, a couple out of the backfield. RIDE Miles.

Reactions: Omar81 and psualt
Well Penn State found it can score on trick plays, too. Unfortunately, I find this a sign of weakness because they can’t get it done with their standard offense.

Apologies for posting the same thing but 11 better be on the field after the kickoff;
almost had the int, but then was the one who ensured IU’s QB didn’t get the first down

Reactions: Aloha T and psualt
But, but, but I thought we were supposed to dump using Stevens. Amazing when it works it’s good, but when it doesn’t, it’s bad coaching.

Reactions: nittnee
Certainly a better use of Stevens, decoy, decoy, keep em honest, trick.

Honestly, this team should be riding Miles Sanders. Forgot, 17-18 carries, 25, plus a couple wheels, a couple screens, a couple out of the backfield. RIDE Miles.
I have been saying this since the first offensive series.

Reactions: NedFromYork
And WHY THE FUDGE isn’t that play used against tOSU or MSU when it’s REALLY needed?

Not that it’s not needed now.....but it could have been the difference between a W and a L the last two games.

Finally nsome decent plays and good execution. Although having Polk trying to block the bubble screen didn't work so well. The defense needs to step up. We need someone to lead besides Nick Scott. Especially at LB. I think the constant rotation is a bad idea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT