ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Super happy for my nephew Evan Patrick covering the game in the press box for the Collegian.And staying dry.

If he has a bad game in the press box will you write an utterly narcissistic article making the game all about yourself instead of what the kids did in the game?

Reactions: Whaaaaaaaany
If we win handily it will just be because MSU isn’t that good...even though everyone and their brother had us on upset alert.

They can say what they want, this would be an extraordinarily impressive win considering the opponent, the weather, and the gauntlet we've run the past three weeks.

30 minutes of high quality football away, let's see how the D comes out

On the halftime show...

"We'll know more about Minnesota and Penn State in that game between the two in a couple of weeks."

Still. No. Respect.

They get paid to opine. Phuck MN. MSU, MSU, MSU.... 30 minutes left.

Reactions: Ughhh
Don’t like seeing anyone get hurt, but I’m not sure having Keaton Ellis in at DB is a bad thing. He doesn’t look as handsy as Gordon.

If we win handily it will just be because MSU isn’t that good...even though everyone and their brother had us on upset alert.

Upset alert weekends thus far:

Maryland
Iowa
Michigan
Michigan State

But yea, untested team. Assuming no funny business in the second half, I can't wait for upset alert against the goofers.

Upset alert weekends thus far:

Maryland
Iowa
Michigan
Michigan State

But yea, untested team. Assuming no funny business in the second half, I can't wait for upset alert against the goofers.
And Wanny has us on upset alert against Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT