ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

BvVS2r.png

I freakin love Justin Shorter. I don’t care if he never catches another pass here. What a blocker! Like Hines Ward-like blocking and like Ward he just wants to punish the DB all day.

Again, they are TOLD to call anything that could even remotely be targeting and then review it. I hate targeting all together but we can't complain about them following direction. They handled that correctly.
So just call it every play...that one was not close to targeting.

Who we play next week,,,;)

Styling today...now let’s do this in the second half and then we will be someones darling :rolleyes:

So just call it every play...that one was not close to targeting.

Watching the play live it is completely understandable that they'd call it to review it. I'd have been shocked if it wasn't called there. It was handled by the book and, in the end, the call was right. That's all that matters.

That screen to Slade had no chance. Could have been Emmitt Payton in there and it was a loss

I think that's one issue with the rotation. Slade comes in, defense keys him. Then we call two plays that slow up an indecisive runner. That's all I meant.

Gordon spent the entire play committing a penalty.

On 3rd down no less.

I like his aggressive nature. It is much better than him coming in flat footed. He'll produce INTs eventually.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
When Clifford has Hamler, Dotson, Freiermuth and Ford out there he just has so many weapons who can make big plays of 20 plus.

Not sure that’s the time to go for 2, but it worked. Must believe 3 scores wins game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT