ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Rutgers game thread

Levis can certainly run, but he shouldn't be counted on to complete a pass more than 7 yards. Feed Journey, get the W and PRAY Clifford is OK for the bowl game

Reactions: dogwood3131
Something isn't right. Either the players are upset about the Shorter situation and are demonstrating their disgust on the field PI r there something amiss with the coach(es) This is an absolutely unacceptable effort!
Or they’re coming off a crushing defeat and they’re playing like crap....the obvious answer is usually the right one.

Something isn't right. Either the players are upset about the Shorter situation and are demonstrating their disgust on the field PI r there something amiss with the coach(es) This is an absolutely unacceptable effort!
Or this team has come out flat often the past couple of years including a clunker vs. Rutgers last year. Also seems like YGM and TCF may have decided to take the rest of the season off and enter the draft. Don’t remember them getting hurt last weekend.

VERY nice to see on that punt just now (punt #2 this half) the blockers got their butts away from where the ball was maybe going to bounce!

Or this team has come out flat often the past couple of years including a clunker vs. Rutgers last year. Also seems like YGM and TCF may have decided to take the rest of the season off and enter the draft. Don’t remember them getting hurt.

If I was coach, I would sit them the rest of the game. Play Toney, Simmons and Joseph @ DE and put one of the Freshman in for TCF. Lack of effort = no PT. Let it reflect with NFL scouts. They will notice that lack of effort.

Absolutely beautiful catch by a Wisky WR in the snow and they go up 17-7 on Minny.
The kind of catch where the WR helps out his QB.
Hard to remember a catch like that by a PSU WR all year .

Reactions: ralphster
Notice on the sack there was no outlet receiver. It left the field wide open for a long run had Levis not been tripped up, but Having no safety valve on a pass play is disturbing.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
YGM was in a cast after the Ohio State game, and is on the sidelines today with a sling, but he's "decided to take the rest of the season off." smh
Okay, didn’t know that. Hence why I said seems and that I didn’t remember him being hurt. Glad to hear he didn’t just quit on the team, sorry to hear he’s hurting.

Why would OSU want shorter? They are bringing in better and younger guys each year. Think he made a big mistake... he looks like a little bitch running from adversity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT