ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Rutgers game thread

In a thread full of stupid posters, you might be a cut above the rest.

You cant criticize the coaches or James Franklin.... he wins... 10 wins.. Blue Bonnett... Outback... If you are good with beating Idaho.. great..

Compared to top teams... they would smash PSU... smash us...

I love when people compare our passing game to LSU or Clemson or OSU. They all have potential #1 draft picks at QB and elite receivers but it must be scheme.

Reactions: bison13
I would suggest you observe how others have baited me continuously for having a differing opinion.
I have used no words that were not used towards me first. I have never initiated an attack on any poster, just responded to vile attacks on me. It's all there in black and white if you're interested.
I would expect that those who have used every form of ad hominem and name calling attacks against me first and without cause but for a differing opinion to be likewise reprimanded too. But that would require fairness so we'll see. Maybe I should go back and click the report button at 20 times on just today's posts alone but I'm not really a pansy and won't use that button or the ignore button either. If others are allowed to antagonize me without repercussion, sobeit, you're the boss. From now on I will treat all those who antagonize me with super soft kid gloves as snowflakes cuddled up in their sanctuary safe place. Nothing
but warm and fuzzy strokes for these precious folks.

no big surprise, but you couldn't even follow my advice in your response to me.

your time on this board has come to an end.

You cant criticize the coaches or James Franklin.... he wins... 10 wins.. Blue Bonnett... Outback... If you are good with beating Idaho.. great..

You are a funny guy. Condolences that PSU won and the Rose Bowl is in play. You are right up there with that Wolve guy

I don’t get this teams inability to get over losses to Ohio state. Three years in a row now. They probably lose today against any other team in the conference with that performance.
I think one game @ a time mantra doesn't hold true when it comes to OSU. They are emotionally and physically invested in that game much more than others. The loss to OSU then becomes even more deflating, but the coaches have to get the players over that hurdle and ready to compete the next game.

Nice interview with CJF by Jones & Ham on the radio network. He, his wife, and his 2 girls are hoping in a car tomorrow to go to the NY Giants game, and he'll be out on the road recruiting after that.
how does that leave him time to pack everything and look for a house in Florida?

I would suggest you observe how others have baited me continuously for having a differing opinion.
I have used no words that were not used towards me first. I have never initiated an attack on any poster, just responded to vile attacks on me. It's all there in black and white if you're interested.
I would expect that those who have used every form of ad hominem and name calling attacks against me first and without cause but for a differing opinion to be likewise reprimanded too. But that would require fairness so we'll see. Maybe I should go back and click the report button at 20 times on just today's posts alone but I'm not really a pansy and won't use that button or the ignore button either. If others are allowed to antagonize me without repercussion, sobeit, you're the boss. From now on I will treat all those who antagonize me with super soft kid gloves as snowflakes cuddled up in their sanctuary safe place. Nothing
but warm and fuzzy strokes for these precious folks.
Wcg207- I understand people get frustrated on this board and just about every message board on the internet. But, you went over the edge on that post so just suck it up, relax and move on. Everyone has their opinion.:D

I love when people compare our passing game to LSU or Clemson or OSU. They all have potential #1 draft picks at QB and elite receivers but it must be scheme.

if it’s not scheme then it’s development, because we are well stocked with highly rated players at both positions.

In fairness, would you consider Ohio State a top team? They beat us by 11, but I wouldn’t say they smashed us.

Reactions: 81b&w and mn78psu83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT