ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Rutgers game thread

You're attempting to tear apart a coaching staff that has put together an amazing stretch of seasons ... better than all but 4 programs in the country, I believe. STFU.

Wow, I can tear apart a coaching staff by stating the obvious? Wow! They're doing a great job of that by themselves.

You're such a douche .. believe your eyes for once, these guys are severely under coached in all aspects of the game. You'd kiss Franklin's ass no matter what! You're the dick head who thinks we're golden for next year! Not with the way these clowns are coached! It's impossible for a bigger asshole than you to exist, it's physically impossible. How'd Franklin do today doofus, he really laid beating on that powerhouse Rutgers! LOL
10-2 again dorkknob.

Reactions: NittanyChris
You're such a douche .. believe your eyes for once, these guys are severely under coached in all aspects of the game. You'd kiss Franklin's ass no matter what! You're the dick head who thinks we're golden for next year! Not with the way these clowns are coached! It's impossible for a bigger asshole than you to exist, it's physically impossible. How'd Franklin do today doofus, he really laid beating on that powerhouse Rutgers! LOL

Really? You think a post like that is acceptable? After all the other negative stuff you've posted today.

I'll be as clear as possible. I rarely give warnings, but I'll make an exception here. I never give 2nd warnings.

If you post like this again, you will be banned.
If you continue to antagonize other posters, you will be banned.
I'm tired of having to deal with your posts. You either change them in the future, or you will be gone. You certainly are not worth all the effort you are causing the monitors and me.

My last words on the subject. The ball is in your court.

Wow, I can tear apart a coaching staff by stating the obvious? Wow! They're doing a great job of that by themselves.

Wow, why do you keep saying "wow"? Is it because you're at a loss for words when it's pointed out that this staff, despite any limitations and struggles, has posted an absolutely tremendous record of success, so all your crying and moaning is just silliness that you can't explain?

Is there room for improvement? Of course. Do they deserve anything like the drunken (hopefully ... it would be extremely embarrassing for you if you act like this when sober, or even buzzed) abuse you, and others, pour on them? Of course not.

Wow, why do you keep saying "wow"? Is it because you're at a loss for words when it's pointed out that this staff, despite any limitations and struggles, has posted an absolutely tremendous record of success, so all your crying and moaning is just silliness that you can't explain?

I'm utterly astounded at your abject stupidity. I'm NEVER at a loss for words.

Joe also had seasons where he only won 3 or 4 games out of 12. It happens. I can’t even imagine the sh!tstorm for Franklin if he laid an egg like that.
Joe also didn’t talk the big game JF does. The dominate the region, elite, championship talk squarely set himself up for the expectations that HE set HIMSELF

And how many marquee wins outside of the abberation that was 2016?

LOL! So, despite the fact that the squad plays in one of the toughest conferences, in one of the toughest divisions, in all of college football ... and has produced a level of success that less than a handful of programs can best, in that time period, it's more relevant to look at some nebulous concept of "marquee wins"? Your desperation (with a new screenname, at that) is palpable.

Reactions: Madsol
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT