ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Rutgers game thread

In my opinion it shouldn’t matter who the QB is against this team... we should be able to score 5 to 6 TDs running the ball.
Agree totally. There is no way this game should be remotely this close. Rutgers is outgaining us!

You and Uggh in a competition for being the biggest assholes on the message board...congrats dickhead.

You're such a douche .. believe your eyes for once, these guys are severely under coached in all aspects of the game. You'd kiss Franklin's ass no matter what! You're the dick head who thinks we're golden for next year! Not with the way these clowns are coached! It's impossible for a bigger asshole than you to exist, it's physically impossible. How'd Franklin do today doofus, he really laid beating on that powerhouse Rutgers! LOL

Reactions: LoveYaRahne
I’m tired of hearing that bullshit too. I saw a lot of Joe hating in this thread too. Joe would have put up 42 puts running it down their throats. This team isn’t capable of that. This team is 2-9 and we can’t establish a consistent running game 4 and 5 star running backs. OC and line coach MUST GO. And scheme needs re evaluated.

Actually, THIS team is about to be 10-2 and in the middle of the best 4 season stretch since, at least, the late 90's ... hopefully without the same type of scandal brewing which almost succeeded in destroying the program.

Reactions: jroman1
You're such a douche .. believe your eyes for once, these guys are severely under coached in all aspects of the game. You'd kiss Franklin's ass no matter what! You're the dick head who thinks we're golden for next year! Not with the way these clowns are coached! It's impossible for a bigger asshole than you to exist, it's physically impossible. How'd Franklin do today doofus, he really laid beating on that powerhouse Rutgers! LOL
You sound like a petulant child.

TD.png

Reactions: psu00
And in the end....

The score will end up being a little lopsided, not as much as everyone expected, and perhaps a bit misleading or closer than it felt.

But I'm not sure PSU should drop if they keep RU out of the end zone. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Nittany_93
Brown gonna be a great one before he leaves. He has improved as the season wore on.

Really like the way he is running. Excited to see what he can do next year. Heck, excited to see what he can do in the bowl game with 15 more practices. He's really improved over the course of the season.

Reactions: psu00
I’m tired of hearing that bullshit too. I saw a lot of Joe hating in this thread too. Joe would have put up 42 puts running it down their throats. This team isn’t capable of that. This team is 2-9 and we can’t establish a consistent running game 4 and 5 star running backs. OC and line coach MUST GO. And scheme needs re evaluated.
Yeah, cause Joe never had a close game against a bad team.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Actually, THIS team is about to be 10-2 and in the middle of the best 4 season stretch since, at least, the late 90's ... hopefully without the same type of scandal brewing which almost succeeded in destroying the program.

Joe had ten win seasons when they only played ten regular season games.

Reactions: LoveYaRahne

You're attempting to tear apart a coaching staff that has put together an amazing stretch of seasons ... better than all but 4 programs in the country, I believe. STFU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT