ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Rutgers game thread

With the PAT, it's 20-6, with 12:16 left in the game.

61-yard drive by PSU

Miranda was at center on the TD play, and he bounced the shotgun snap to Levis. Dez Holmes was in at LT for Walker, who was injured on the previous play, but was able to walk off the field.

Reactions: step.eng69
Well Rahne isn’t out there blocking now is he? Hard to do anything with the offensive line dying on every play!
I’m tired of hearing that bullshit too. I saw a lot of Joe hating in this thread too. Joe would have put up 42 puts running it down their throats. This team isn’t capable of that. This team is 2-9 and we can’t establish a consistent running game 4 and 5 star running backs. OC and line coach MUST GO. And scheme needs re evaluated.

We seem to have that completed pass off the bounced snap down pat this year. Third one I can recall.

Reactions: bdgan
We need two more TD's to make this look like a rout. Although what will happen is Rutgers outscores us the rest of the way.

Well who recruited them and who coached them? Somebody's responsible for their inadequacy.

I’m not saying he totally innocent but when the line can’t block and Levis has a quarter of a second to do something it’s not his fault... you also can’t just run Levis all the time.

This is an embarrassing performance. Is Levis that bad or more like this coaching staff on offense is horrible. They are completely listless with no effort or passion. A joke right now.
In my opinion it shouldn’t matter who the QB is against this team... we should be able to score 5 to 6 TDs running the ball.

Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT