ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State news

Coleman is a nice hire but doesn’t do much as far as getting guys from psu. Maybe this was the missing piece to lock up Blaze

So, unfairly derailed one year by the Conel virus and the other by the Covid virus?
Plus beaten in the finals in 2019 by Bo. He got screwed by the NCAA just like Mark Hall and Cenzo did. Only got 3 shots at the NCAAs. Just so we are clear he got screwed by the NCAA giving an extra year to those that competed in 2021 instead of 2020 like they should have.

Plus beaten in the finals in 2019 by Bo. He got screwed by the NCAA just like Mark Hall and Cenzo did. Only got 3 shots at the NCAAs. Just so we are clear he got screwed by the NCAA giving an extra year to those that competed in 2021 instead of 2020 like they should have.
LOL just one of the many dumb things the NCAA has done!

Ordinarily, in any given season, I want to see the Hawktuahs and the Lugnuts beaten.

Now, I want them annihilated, because they don't seem to understand if you want to be the man, you have to beat the man.

Reactions: AtownPoke
Ordinarily, in any given season, I want to see the Hawktuahs and the Lugnuts beaten.

Now, I want them annihilated, because they don't seem to understand if you want to be the man, you have to beat the man.
Fight The Power Episode 147 GIF by Soul Train

Ohio State fans believing Bucknut athletes are special and need not be bothered with having to win their way to titles is nothing new.
See 2016 Big10 football champion Penn State, CFP participant Ohio State
2020 canceled NCAA wrestling championships, yet somehow Ohio State had 2 individual champions to go along with Iowa's 10.

Ohio State fans believing Bucknut athletes are special and need not be bothered with having to win their way to titles is nothing new.
See 2016 Big10 football champion Penn State, CFP participant Ohio State
2020 canceled NCAA wrestling championships, yet somehow Ohio State had 2 individual champions to go along with Iowa's 10.
We should take it easy on them. They live in Ohio.

I would guess the lineup for OHST next year is something like
125: Vinny
133:BOuzakis
141: D'emilio/ Mendez RS
149:Sasso
157: Paddy
165:Hepner
174:Kharcala/Welsh RS
184: Shumate
197:Hoffman
285:Feldman
If Sasso moves up im guessing
Mendez 41
D'emilio 49
Sasso 57
Paddy/Hepner 65
I think I read that Hoffman is going to be an assistant at LHU...

Reactions: vhsalum
Humility goes a long ways for everyone
Spencer looked great, got a silver and was a hair away from Gold.

Iowa has a great college women's team

You have 2 things to be thankful for, congrats!

Unfortanetly for Iowa fans, tOSU fans and others, these forums and 99% of the posters #1 reason for posting is because of the men's college teams. I think that's why some fan bases are a little salty.

Reactions: Fatmarc
Coleman is a nice hire but doesn’t do much as far as getting guys from psu. Maybe this was the missing piece to lock up Blaze
It looks like Coleman is staying in Oklahoma and commuting to Ohio. At the very least he also just got a gig coaching Tuesdays at a club in Edmund, Ok. I wonder what his on-site Ohio State RTC schedule will be

It looks like Coleman is staying in Oklahoma and commuting to Ohio. At the very least he also just got a gig coaching Tuesdays at a club in Edmund, Ok. I wonder what his on-site Ohio State RTC schedule will be
Doesn't sound "all in" to me. He might be better off starting a club and doing camps, although the RTC position likely allows camps too. I guess he is still figuring out what he wants to do in wrestling and with his family, and this just punts the decision for a while.

Doesn't sound "all in" to me. He might be better off starting a club and doing camps, although the RTC position likely allows camps too. I guess he is still figuring out what he wants to do in wrestling and with his family, and this just punts the decision for a while.
Sounds like the same gig they had Roselli in. Coleman is still getting his money from Ok State contract. Ohio state snagged him until that is over and then won’t have 💰to retain him. Coming out a week or weekend a month isn’t really enough time to help or sway any top recruits.

Coleman sounded like a guy who isn't even all in on wrestling anymore but he just needed something to pass the time right now while he figures out.

Can't blame him, can't imagine what he's going through. He really gave up a lot to gun for the Oklahoma State job. Chapel Hill is a really nice area and I imagine he had a good salary and a job he could have stayed at for as long as he wanted then add on the other "allegations" and a family health issue (praying it's all minor and for speedy recoveries) and I just hope he gets through it all and he finds peace soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT