ADVERTISEMENT

Outside the Portal Window movements for 2024-25

Ditto. Even though I have seen the movie at least a dozen times, I still had to look it up. Getting old sucks, but beats the alternative, I guess.

A lot of great quotes in that movie.

"Here's a good stick to beat the lovely lady."
My son's favorite is "I think I will head down to the pub and talk a little treason."

Reactions: Ski
I've never heard that to be someone's favorite movie. Interesting.

giphy.gif
That movie is a triple Lindy

I will quote my favorite line from my favorite movie, "If you knew your country's history as well as you say you do, you would know that the Mayo hurlers haven't been beaten west of the Shannon in 22 years...and that the NCAA reversed itself and went back to four trophies, and retroactively awarded a trophy to last year's Iowa State squad."

Bonus points if you can name the movie.

Author's note: I may have adulterated the quote a bit.
It wasn’t as bad as getting involved in a land war in Asia or going against a Sicilian when death is on the line, but it was nevertheless a Classic Blunder

• Haha
Reactions: wrestleknownothing
Not sure where to put this. In FLO’s team roster breakdowns they don’t have Caden Horwath listed anywhere on Michigan’s roster. Any word of him leaving Michigan? Pretty highly ranked recruit. Beat Braeden Davis multiple times in high school. He had a pretty bad redshirt freshman season though. Still, 125 is a huge hole on Michigans roster. I thought he would’ve been the guy this year for them

Not sure where to put this. In FLO’s team roster breakdowns they don’t have Caden Horwath listed anywhere on Michigan’s roster. Any word of him leaving Michigan? Pretty highly ranked recruit. Beat Braeden Davis multiple times in high school. He had a pretty bad redshirt freshman season though. Still, 125 is a huge hole on Michigans roster. I thought he would’ve been the guy this year for them
Good catch. He's not on Michigan's official roster. No idea what's going on with him.

Guessing they'll start Nolan Wertanen, who should be a depth guy, but he did get some duals last year and is the only returning 125 with a .500 record.

True freshman Chris Kiser is the long-term guy (at least until Gauge Botero arrives). He's a multi (3x?) Oklahoma state champ and pinned Aaron Seidel last year. But he was at 120 last year, probably needs this year to bulk up.

Wrestlestat has him listed as unattached, for what it's worth.

Wow Michigan really does have very young team. I don't know enough of their wrestlers to know if that's a good or bad thing. I'd have to lean not good if they are good, being that there is no room for young guys to come in and sit a year they will have to sit multiple, how's that good for recruiting?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT