ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Penn State-Michigan State Match Thread

34-6 is the final. I hope Steen wins the Ridge Riley award.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealMicah
Borden going in an extra match. Leading 2-0 after the first.

Takes top, riding hard.

MSU reversal. After a while, Borden gets one of his own.

4-2 into the 3rd.

Escape, 5-2 Borden.

Well, this should give us an answer to that post about Ball being a potential AA elsewhere. Probably the best kid he’ll see this year.
Yeah, that was one of the more ridiculous statements on this board in quite a while, which is saying something.

He looked rough two minutes in.
Caffey always looks gassed when he wrestles. I suspect some of that is a rope-a-dope strategy he employs. But the guy is a dangerous wrestler against anyone, especially if he can keep it close going into the 3rd. I believe he was 14-1 coming into today's dual. Very good win by Max, who got to Caffey's legs A LOT. Good sign that Max has figured out Caffey since his loss at last year's dual, having now won 2 in a row.

I was talking to a friend about this Friday night. When Conaway went to 133 he spent the summer eating and lifting and built himself into a very sturdy looking 133 pounder. Assuming Steen is slightly undersized, it would seem to have made sense for him to spend the offseason forcing his intake upwards while lifting his ass off.
Cassar diet.

Caffey always looks gassed when he wrestles. I suspect some of that is a rope-a-dope strategy he employs. But the guy is a dangerous wrestler against anyone, especially if he can keep it close going into the 3rd. I believe he was 14-1 coming into today's dual. Very good win by Max, who got to Caffey's legs A LOT. Good sign that Max has figured out Caffey since his loss at last year's dual, having now won 2 in a row.
I think it is also because he is a big 197 who probably cuts more weight than most of his competition.

There is an ignore button available to everyone. FYI

You going dark as we head into Iowa/PSU week?

ee7e293a6d127832f6ac7e92ec9beb67.jpg

Levi deserved the break, and Cael the wriley smile with the continuing intrigue.

I'll eat Brands'twisted tennis shoe is Levi doesn't go Friday.

As for Brooks. He's ready there may be a bug going around the room. I kind of expected Kerk to get a sit today. He didn't pass the eye test and it seemed more than just Parris being that good.
You have 0 idea about their weight management, school responsibilities or health. I usually just hang back on deserve breaks, manipulating the system for March, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT