ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State - Okla. State National Duals Title Event Match Thread

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soriano with an ankle injury. doesn't sound good
Oh that doesn't look good. Stepped on the inside part of his foot/ankle and sorta rolled it. He has a 3-1 lead, 3-2 after Picc gets an escape. Suriano tries to go but Cael might be making the decision for him.

Suriano is going to injury default due to a hurt ankle.

He's in tears and can't put weight on the ankle

FU C K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, Inj. default Suriano, was leading 3-1, tried to go after the timeout, surrendered a quick esc. and the coaches threw in the towel.

Ok St. up 6-0 after the first one. That's an interesting to development heading into the post season, for an understatement

For all the good that Flo does for the sport they are such an embarrassment at times for a company that has grown as much as they have.

9 point swing minimum, but worse than that potentially hurts NS and PSU in the long term. It is just an ankle and they did let him try it..... ankles can be bad one day and fine a couple days later.

I did something very similar when I was hiking on Mt Rainier. I was barely able to walk back to the car. When I went home, I iced it and bought an elastic ankle wrap. It was sore for a while, but I was walking on it the next day.

Reactions: liex26
9 point swing minimum, but worse than that potentially hurts NS and PSU in the long term. It is just an ankle and they did let him try it..... ankles can be bad one day and fine a couple days later.

Depends on the injury, obviously. A severe ankle sprain can be very problematic; only way to fully recover is with time, which can take several weeks.

I did something very similar when I was hiking on Mt Rainier. I was barely able to walk back to the car. When I went home, I iced it and bought an elastic ankle wrap. It was sore for a while, but I was walking on it the next day.

Really depends if he stretched or tore ligaments whether it is just a severe sprain or needs surgery. No way to tell without an MRI.

I want a free month of the service, this was the one Flo showing I was looking forward to this month...jeez

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT