ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Penn State Picks Up Commitment From 2024 Lightweight Luke Lilledahl

Is it me or does it feel, just a little, like Cael and Co. are slipping? Don't get me wrong, numbers 1, 2, 4, 8, 12 and 19 sounds pretty good, but that's only 6 scoring wrestlers. Hard to win a natty with only 6 scoring wrestlers. Color me concerned...
Appreciate your sarcasm. I got it.

Now if that’s our haul every year…. That team ought to be very, very good.

Just think, in a four year recruiting cycle, we get 4 #1s, 4 #2s and 4#4s. I like that. If only Carl could teach😉.

Is he going to wave on the way down?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I am ecstatic. We can almost put a bow on this class and wait until Christmas Eve to open it again, just to bask in the glorious bliss.

Let's close 2024 with book end hammers. Lilledahl at 125 and Hopke at Hwt!!!

There is certainly a good chance of that, and with no disrespect intended, but we are talking different levels here with Hopke
I understand your concern, but Cael did wonders with a certain Regional Champ from NJ.

He sees something in these twins. I personally would not be surprised by any outcome. Cael gets into a young man’s head better than anybody I’ve ever seen. He buys into their hearts before he goes after the head. I had the privilege to work for several similar to him (he’s the best I’ve seen). You will climb the highest mountain for a leader like that. We are privileged.

I understand your concern, but Cael did wonders with a certain Regional Champ from NJ.

He sees something in these twins. I personally would not be surprised by any outcome. Cael gets into a young man’s head better than anybody I’ve ever seen. He buys into their hearts before he goes after the head. I had the privilege to work for several similar to him (he’s the best I’ve seen). You will climb the highest mountain for a leader like that. We are privileged.
His best moment was after Nevills didn't get majored by Snyder you could see Cael telling him after the match "You can beat him." To him there's nothing his guys can't accomplish.

Never liked him anyway. Too many L’s for my comfort.
Funny but seriously he has taken a few losses but the kid wrestles absolutely everyone and everywhere and never backs down from a big match. Massive pickup for PSU especially if he can hold 125 long term. What a class Cael and company have put together

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT