ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State survives Bowling Green upset bid 34-27

It is a possibility based on first-half play.
Anything is possible. Our odds of winning are still 78.2% by the model. It's probably even actually higher than that.
We can't play any worse than we did in the first half. If we play that poorly again then instead of firing Allen as some have suggested the seat needs to be hot for Franklin

Evans had a drop. Wallace had a catch that came back because of a hold.
We need to throw more obviously
Aside from those 2 plays which unfortunately happened back to back and disrupted a drive, the offense has looked fantastic. They haven't had the ball much, but are outgaining BG in yards per play. Allar has looked very sharp, missed one throw I think and looks like he's poised for a big 2nd year as a starter. This whole struggle is on the defense right now, the offense is looking better than any recent PSU offense since probably 2017, but still a long game and season to go.

Reactions: LandoComando
No one actually thinks we're going to lose this...right?
If they scored 24 with trick plays, gimmicks, and PSU turnovers I would say no. But the D hasn’t shown any ability to stop them running a regular offense. I am not gonna pretend like I’m not nervous right now. If we get a score on offense and a stop on D I’ll feel better.

If they scored 24 with trick plays, gimmicks, and PSU turnovers I would say no. But the D hasn’t shown any ability to stop them running a regular offense. I am not gonna pretend like I’m not nervous right now. If we get a score on offense and a stop on D I’ll feel better.
BGSU would have to play their A game for another half with us playing awful again. I just don't see it

Wow getting manhandled
We need a stop here or this game is going to get away from us

Shelton is bad...and Rucci must not be better if he couldn't supplant him. Or, JF continues being partial to older guys who have been here...another loser mentality.

4 defensive players had a hand on Aller. Looks like the offensive is getting as bad as the defense.

Meanwhile scUM is getting their asses kicked in the big Outhouse - Texas up 24-3 and scUM has a grand total of 90 yards of offense (Texas has 280 yards of offense). Texaa has 15 First Downs ----- scUM 4 First Downs..... scUM just getting smoked @home.
Ya Michigan is losing to one of best teams in country meanwhile Penn state is losing to a MAC team. You continue to embarrass yourself

They were moving the ball with Pribula. Why not leave him in and keep pounding the ball on the ground?

They were moving the ball with Pribula. Why not leave him in and keep pounding the ball on the ground?
STOP--Pribula shouldn't ever play. Allar has been great.
Seriously, anyone that wants Beau to play shouldn't be allowed to talk about football
We need to throw the ball way more than we are not run more

• Haha
Reactions: NoBareFeet
STOP--Pribula shouldn't ever play. Allar has been great.
Seriously, anyone that wants Beau to play shouldn't be allowed to talk about football
We need to throw the ball way more than we are not run more
Beau is not an issue.

Reactions: SUPERTODD
Sanders catches ball and makes a move into the sideline when he only has a couple yards space and is trapped on the sideline by the entire kick-coverage team????

That move made zero sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT