ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State survives Bowling Green upset bid 34-27

How was there no flag on the 1st down Allar sack??? DB literally grabbed Warren and road him down the field.

Drew was 5/5 on the drive and we had someone complain that he took a sack and multiple people say they want Beau and for us to pound the ball. Please stop.

However I just don’t understand putting Pribula in and sending Allar to wide out

Your basically playing with 10 men on the field at that point
He's probably setting something up for games down the road but it absolutely doesn't make any sense
Playing Beau doesn't make any sense but...

However I just don’t understand putting Pribula in and sending Allar to wide out

Your basically playing with 10 men on the field at that point
it sets up the reverse to Allar to pass the ball gimmick play we might use once this season

Can we get a stop? Pathetic I'm this worried about BG marching it right down the field.

Fans making a difference

They have received a more competitive game than they anticipated.

Washington looks like he will turn into a good one. Hopefully he continues to improve. Miller looks destined for safety.

I am now convinced there is a conspiracy. Commercial on the BIG TEN channel so I flip to Fox to find............. a commercial. It's been happening all damn day.

Missed the throw there, but no holding penalty????? LMFAO - multiple BGSU OL literally tackling PSU rushers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT