ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State survives Bowling Green upset bid 34-27

Reading the comments from that BGSU drive one would have thought they drove the length of the field...not picked up 16 yards and punted

Especially if the joke b1g Officials refuse to call holding.
This is why, for the entire time I’ve watched Big Ten football (started following when PSU joined obviously), the Big Ten is so soft in bowl games. The refs allow holding all season and then they’re not allowed to in the post season.

Going back to the interception. Looks like Allar thought he had man coverage and as a result an open Wallace but did not anticipate the corner covering Clifford to bail and drop back.

Did it look like he was throwing to a spot? Wallace seemed to take it deeper due to the coverage. Allar didn’t see it.

Reactions: LandoComando
I'm not seeing brilliance from this new OC. I was very encouraged last week, but outside of Warren, I'm not seeing a lot of guys schemed open.

Reactions: psu00
Allen back to 2 deep safeties on this drive. We’re playing 9 on 11 and conceding 8 yard plays. Because it’s worked so well all game.

Is there ever a time where Matt Millen doesn’t think that the penalty against PSU is legit? The OT clearly moved.

Reactions: ram2020
You all need to learn to relax when watching games. It was one first down that was a result of us being undisciplined and jumping offsides to make it manageable for them. We've been good defensively in the second half.

Do our DEs have any sacks to begin the year? Another overstuffed position with high star guys who don't make plays.

Is there ever a time where Matt Millen doesn’t think that the penalty against PSU is legit? The OT clearly moved.
Is there ever a time this board thinks a penalty against us is legit?
Millen is an idiot but the calls haven't been bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT