ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

The pitt DT commit is still committed isn't he? Duzzy was last seen going door to door in Oakland trying to raise bail money.... :(

6eb0fcc0-edd3-4615-9474-ba435cd80b95_redkettle2.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the latest gem from PantherLair, post by TBC247:

For context, it is in the Franklin to Southern Cal thread.

The buyout is low because nobody else would ever hire the milk dud. All other programs see through the snake oil salesman's BS. You're right about the racist part though. That's why I think he would leave for the Pitt job in a heartbeat to be in the thriving metropolis of Southwestern PA. With it's uncontrollable population growth and hub for inclusion, I think it would be a dream for him. LA < Da Burgh. Period!

Of course Heather would never consider a sleazy used car salesman.

Reactions: TheGLOV

The buyout is low because nobody else would ever hire the milk dud. All other programs see through the snake oil salesman's BS. You're right about the racist part though. That's why I think he would leave for the Pitt job in a heartbeat to be in the thriving metropolis of Southwestern PA. With it's uncontrollable population growth and hub for inclusion, I think it would be a dream for him. LA < Da Burgh. Period!

There's not a single idiot on that message board that wouldn't gladly surrender one of their blueberry-sized testicles to have James Franklin as their coach.

Their insecurity and inferiority complex is pure joy to witness. Pure joy.

giphy.gif

Possibly the dumbest post ever on the Lair....and that’s saying something.

It's posts like this that convince me that many of the posters there have to be trolling the few Pitt die hards. I just refuse to accept that anyone can be as divorced from reality as a person would have to be to actually believe what he wrote. Has to be trolling.

Yes, the Coastal is bad and Ga Tech is the worst of them all.

Ga. Tech did beat Miami. I know the whole transitive property thing doesn't work for sports, but Pitt is beatable by anyone on their schedule. They're also capable of beating anyone, which is another indictment on the ACC.

Reactions: PSUoh90

Lol. I've heard so many racist remarks towards JF from Pitt fans over the past few years.

Last edited:
Ga. Tech did beat Miami. I know the whole transitive property thing doesn't work for sports, but Pitt is beatable by anyone on their schedule. They're also capable of beating anyone, which is another indictment on the ACC.

That's the beauty of being the Michael Bolton of conferences.

When you've got a bunch of no-talent ass clowns in your league, everybody becomes beatable.

Reactions: Madsol
It's posts like this that convince me that many of the posters there have to be trolling the few Pitt die hards. I just refuse to accept that anyone can be as divorced from reality as a person would have to be to actually believe what he wrote. Has to be trolling.
That’s very possible. However, don’t underestimate their despair over PSU’s mic dropping three game winning streak over them, including a 51-6 curb stomping on their field. They know they have to live with that for the foreseeable future, and possibly forever. Their insanity will get a lot worse.

Also, hasn’t population in that region been in decline?

Reactions: ELDADDY and bison13
That's the beauty of being the Michael Bolton of conferences.

When you've got a bunch of no-talent ass clowns in your league, everybody becomes beatable.

Not a fan of his music, but Michael Bolton has sold 75 million records, has a net worth in excess of $60 million and has won two Grammys.

Maybe the ACC is the Sinead O’Connor of conferences or something?

Not a fan of his music, but Michael Bolton has sold 75 million records, has a net worth in excess of $60 million and has won two Grammys.

Maybe the ACC is the Sinead O’Connor of conferences or something?
Sinead O'Connor is great. How about a Nickleback analogy. Somehow was successful in the last century and now is the butt of everyone's jokes.

Reactions: bytir
That’s very possible. However, don’t underestimate their despair over PSU’s mic dropping three game winning streak over them, including a 51-6 curb stomping on their field. They know they have to live with that for the foreseeable future, and possibly forever. Their insanity will get a lot worse.
I'm sure if you analyze it, you'll find the same posters a few pages back going off on how horrible he is as a coach and person. A day or two later, he is the savior....the only answer for USC. If he's such a horrible person and coach, why would USC want him?

Reactions: MoyerJones
Pitt is just one of many fanbases who claim that James Franklin sucks as a head coach. I mean, surely a coach that sucks wouldn't be 8-0 and ranked #5 in the country. These people are so far divorced from reality that you have to wonder how they tie their shoes or boil water.

Reactions: ELDADDY

Speaking of that ... since my friend recently told me about it but ...

Google ACC Circle of Suck

Pitt is just one of many fanbases who claim that James Franklin sucks as a head coach. I mean, surely a coach that sucks wouldn't be 8-0 and ranked #5 in the country. These people are so far divorced from reality that you have to wonder how they tie their shoes or boil water.
Their answer to that is the easy conference they’re in and the crappy OOC schedule (which they’re on).

Reactions: jrd23psu
It's like some of these people applied a tourniquet to their neck to treat a bleeding forehead or something. Clearly, the oxygen levels in their collective brains are horrifyingly deficient.

For their own sake, I sincerely hope they're trolls.
While a vivid and accurate description of LAIR posters, it’s a very unfair characterization of trolls. What troll do you know that knowingly continues to tighten the tourniquet as his air supply is diminishing?

Their answer to that is the easy conference they’re in and the crappy OOC schedule (which they’re on).

Meanwhile if you look at Alabama's schedule as well as Clemson you'll notice there is not a single ranked team on either that they have played. PSU has beaten #19 and #14. Now, those rankings can surely change however we can only use the data we have right now and that data shows PSU beating two ranked opponents while two teams ahead of PSU in the polls have beaten none.

Imagine having all the answers but being a fan of a football team that has no answers. Must be frustrating being a Pitt fan

I think James Franklin is the first coach to ever suck while being in the top 5 3 out of 4 years. At least he can recruit.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT