ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

Here's all you need to know about the Pitt board. Franklin sucks, Barkley sucks, Moorhead sucks, McSorley sucks. Now it's, let's see how they are without Moorhead and Barkley. Then it's always the ifs. If they didn't have Barkley. If they actually played a schedule. Newsflash Pitt fans. Our SOS was way tougher than yours. That's the biggest myth they preach.

Here's a little fact.
PSU Opponents Record: 92-60
Pitt Opponents Record: 74-63

Here's all you need to know about the Pitt board. Franklin sucks, Barkley sucks, Moorhead sucks, McSorley sucks. Now it's, let's see how they are without Moorhead and Barkley. Then it's always the ifs. If they didn't have Barkley. If they actually played a schedule. Newsflash Pitt fans. Our SOS was way tougher than yours. That's the biggest myth they preach.

Here's a little fact.
PSU Opponents Record: 92-60
Pitt Opponents Record: 74-63

That shitrag site is nothing but myth.

Duzzy must have been in rare form yesterday. Guaranteed that pitt would win their division, and then made the demo derby olinemen team captain......

Narduzzi concluded the afternoon by telling the assembled audience that he’ll be seeing them Dec. 1 in Charlotte, N.C., for the ACC championship because “that’s where we’re going.”

And your captains are... As part of the festivities Friday, Narduzzi announced the team’s three captains for the upcoming season — Wirginis, offensive lineman Alex Boosker and defensive back Dennis Briggs

Reactions: denniskembala
Now the pitters are loving the 8th QB just added to their roster. Jeff George Jr., who struck out at Illinois and UM is transferring as a grad transfer with 2 years of eligibility. They already took a grad transfer QB coming into Fall camp. Seems to show how much confidence Duzzy really has in their true soph opening day starter....

Reactions: diggerpup
Now the pitters are loving the 8th QB just added to their roster. Jeff George Jr., who struck out at Illinois and UM is transferring as a grad transfer with 2 years of eligibility. They already took a grad transfer QB coming into Fall camp. Seems to show how much confidence Duzzy really has in their true soph opening day starter....
They were required to take George. He was a 2 star coming out of HS.

Duzzy must have been in rare form yesterday. Guaranteed that pitt would win their division, and then made the demo derby olinemen team captain......

Narduzzi concluded the afternoon by telling the assembled audience that he’ll be seeing them Dec. 1 in Charlotte, N.C., for the ACC championship because “that’s where we’re going.”

And your captains are... As part of the festivities Friday, Narduzzi announced the team’s three captains for the upcoming season — Wirginis, offensive lineman Alex Boosker and defensive back Dennis Briggs
He’ll see them Dec. 1st at the ACC championship game because they will be going there to watch too.

Here is a gem and indicative of the delusional world Pitt fans live in. The discussion topic is the disproportional number of 4* and 5* star recruits on teams like Bama, Clemson and PSU and that they can't possibly play them all. The question posed is what would their second team be ranked. Here is the reply from one of the village idiots....

This is pretty easy, imo.

First team for Clemson is obviously a top 4 team.

Their second team would be a top 25 team and probably still better than a Wisconsin type of team.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast...-com-podcast/id422587021?mt=2&i=1000418559739

If you want a good laugh, the end of this podcast is spot on talking about pitt football

I'm all for the local media being hard on Pitt, but I will not listen to Madden. I have taken the positon not to have anything to do with him. I don't listen to the guy, don't read his sports column, and will not use any of the businesses who use him as a spokesperson. The guy is a vile jacka**. He is a shock jock and while some of it is show, I detest that he uses his pedestal to preach and demean. He is a bigot with seriously flawed hypocritical views of so many sports related topics only one of which is PSU and Paterno. Don't waste any time or energy with this guy - tune him out.

I'm all for the local media being hard on Pitt, but I will not listen to Madden. I have taken the positon not to have anything to do with him. I don't listen to the guy, don't read his sports column, and will not use any of the businesses who use him as a spokesperson. The guy is a vile jacka**. He is a shock jock and while some of it is show, I detest that he uses his pedestal to preach and demean. He is a bigot with seriously flawed hypocritical views of so many sports related topics only one of which is PSU and Paterno. Don't waste any time or energy with this guy - tune him out.

He's the worst on the air. He thinks he broke the "PSU Scandal" and is clinging to it. He also knows that talking crap on PSU gets the Pitt fans to listen. I heard him a few days ago talking about how Meyer shouldn't have been suspended because he is just a football coach and not trained to handle it, he only heard hearsay, and reported it up the chain, etc. It's was as if he was purposefully trying to list all the things Paterno did.

That being said, I was forced to meet the guy traveling once, and he is 180° different in real life. It's all an act on the air.

He's the worst on the air. He thinks he broke the "PSU Scandal" and is clinging to it. He also knows that talking crap on PSU gets the Pitt fans to listen. I heard him a few days ago talking about how Meyer shouldn't have been suspended because he is just a football coach and not trained to handle it, he only heard hearsay, and reported it up the chain, etc. It's was as if he was purposefully trying to list all the things Paterno did.

That being said, I was forced to meet the guy traveling once, and he is 180° different in real life. It's all an act on the air.
I often wondered if the real life Madden was a decent guy and that his "work" persona was a act. False narratives, trash talking certain people, stirring the pot...all part of his what he has concocted to pay for his food and entertainment bills. Afterall he idolizes Howard Stern.

Reactions: pandaczar12
I often wondered if the real life Madden was a decent guy and that his "work" persona was a act. False narratives, trash talking certain people, stirring the pot...all part of his what he has concocted to pay for his food and entertainment bills. Afterall he idolizes Howard Stern.
If his public persona is what it is, I find it hard to believe he's a decent guy. A decent guy wouldn't be such an amazing douche in their "act" if it's gone on so long.

Reactions: bison13 and Madsol
If his public persona is what it is, I find it hard to believe he's a decent guy. A decent guy wouldn't be such an amazing douche in their "act" if it's gone on so long.

It's certainly possible that his real life persona was the act. But one of them is fake for sure.

This has to go in the receipts pile....

Dl0NjOYVAAAReo6.jpg:large

"Add in their secondary is super young"

CB Amani Oruwariye RS Sr
CB John Reid RS Jr
S Nick Scott RS Sr
S Garrett Taylor RS Jr

Reactions: colt21
“ he always “ I can’t even finish that quote. If it weren’t par for the course on the LAIR I’d say that might be the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard.

Trouble in paradise? Here's a post from the sPitt board regarding their freshman RB Salahuddin (their highest rated recruit last year) .

Steve_H2P Walk-on

Interesting tweet by #7 freshman RB from DC... the tweet is now deleted, but it stated something about being lied to. I guess he’s not happy about being not on the depth chart. I just hope he stays patient and doesn’t decide to leave.

Trouble in paradise? Here's a post from the sPitt board regarding their freshman RB Salahuddin (their highest rated recruit last year) .

Steve_H2P Walk-on

Interesting tweet by #7 freshman RB from DC... the tweet is now deleted, but it stated something about being lied to. I guess he’s not happy about being not on the depth chart. I just hope he stays patient and doesn’t decide to leave.
His recruitment was a little strange. One minute he was going to USC and he ended up at Pitt.

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT