ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

Lair thread naming the top 10 active college coaches. Poster asks, does Duzz make the list? Another lists Day as the 8th best coach. So if they name me coach as Ohio State......I guess I automatically am in the top 10. Pitt just missed out on a 4 star QB who signed with Miami. No worries says the Lair....he would sit here....behind a crowded with talent QB room. The beat goes on.......

Lair thread naming the top 10 active college coaches. Poster asks, does Duzz make the list? Another lists Day as the 8th best coach. So if they name me coach as Ohio State......I guess I automatically am in the top 10. Pitt just missed out on a 4 star QB who signed with Miami. No worries says the Lair....he would sit here....behind a crowded with talent QB room. The beat goes on.......

Rumor has it that their second string QB, behind Kenny 8 Yards, once threw for 9 yards in a HS game... The future is bright!

Should we be worried about "Dominate the State'??

"This will be a top 20 class, mark it down.
The Coastal championship last season put recruits on notice across the country, not just regionally."
Lock the Gates............

That’s exactly what I thought. Recruits see they can play for the conference championship even playing for a below average team.

Pitt winning the division might actually cause a recruiting problem. If Pitt (a team with no history or tradition) can win the ACC coastal, recruits can literally play for any team in the division and be on a team that has a chance to win it. The problem for Pitt is, every other school in the division has a nicer location than Pitt.

Reactions: denniskembala
Pitt winning the division might actually cause a recruiting problem. If Pitt (a team with no history or tradition) can win the ACC coastal, recruits can literally play for any team in the division and be on a team that has a chance to win it. The problem for Pitt is, every other school in the division has a nicer location than Pitt.
Good point, but Pitt fans don’t think that much.

Reactions: denniskembala
Should we be worried about "Dominate the State'??

"This will be a top 20 class, mark it down.
The Coastal championship last season put recruits on notice across the country, not just regionally."
The sleeping giant has risen. The Lair and it’s denizens are now full bore into recruiting. Their 2020 recruiting thread is presently at 13 total posts. Once they hit 20 that will automatically signify a top five class.

The sleeping giant has risen. The Lair and it’s denizens are now full bore into recruiting. Their 2020 recruiting thread is presently at 13 total posts. Once they hit 20 that will automatically signify a top five class.
And they will get a free soft drink.

Reactions: psu00
Only Pitt fans can explain a 45 point loss as a game where the other team didn’t beat them, they beat themselves. One team is recruiting 4 and 5 stars, the other is recruiting 1 and 2 stars, yet the 1 and 2 stars should have won but they gave the game away. Delusional.

Yet they think that dominated the 2016 game when a PSU receiver dropped the game winning TD, and a wrong route led to an INT while PSU was in chip shot FG range to tie the game.

Only Pitt fans can explain a 45 point loss as a game where the other team didn’t beat them, they beat themselves. One team is recruiting 4 and 5 stars, the other is recruiting 1 and 2 stars, yet the 1 and 2 stars should have won but they gave the game away. Delusional.
You want delusional, I’ll give you delusional and throw in comically hysterical. Rutgers fans hate Ash and want him fired. Many of them want the Duzz because of his recruiting, motivational and game management skills. To them a 28W 24L career is Sabanesque.

You want delusional, I’ll give you delusional and throw in comically hysterical. Rutgers fans hate Ash and want him fired. Many of them want the Duzz because of his recruiting, motivational and game management skills. To them a 28W 24L career is Sabanesque.

Pat's record was only that good because he plays in the worst P5 division by far, and he has a few very lucky wins. If he was coaching in a remotely competitive division, he would have far less wins. By the end of this season, he will have a losing record.

Reactions: ELDADDY
Pat's record was only that good because he plays in the worst P5 division by far, and he has a few very lucky wins. If he was coaching in a remotely competitive division, he would have far less wins. By the end of this season, he will have a losing record.

The new party line for idiots like Chris Dorkish is that Pitt did an amazing job last season getting to the ACC Championship game since they only had 1 guy drafted this past weekend. He seems to not understand that 6 out of the 7 teams Pitt beat last season had either 1 or 0 players drafted. The one team that they beat that had more- UVA- had 2 players drafted. Pitt actually got blown out by a UCF team that only had 1 player drafted and they lost to UNC whom I believe had one player drafted.

Some absolute gems to share with you from panther lair

6xqaue.jpg

2m4bwc8.jpg

mwvbyh.jpg

2vsf9k2.jpg

kamsjr.jpg

They really should hope they don't get back the the ACC Title Game again - it will be another bloodbath and further embarrass the ACC.

The new party line for idiots like Chris Dorkish is that Pitt did an amazing job last season getting to the ACC Championship game since they only had 1 guy drafted this past weekend. He seems to not understand that 6 out of the 7 teams Pitt beat last season had either 1 or 0 players drafted. The one team that they beat that had more- UVA- had 2 players drafted. Pitt actually got blown out by a UCF team that only had 1 player drafted and they lost to UNC whom I believe had one player drafted.

If pitt only had one guy drafted this year, that must mean they are loaded for the 2019 season.

We're screwed. :(

Some absolute gems to share with you from panther lair

6xqaue.jpg

2m4bwc8.jpg

mwvbyh.jpg

2vsf9k2.jpg

kamsjr.jpg
Two years ago they were going to beat us because Barkley and McSorley were overrated. Last year they were going to beat us because we lost Barkley and Gesicki and because Trace was overrated. This year they’re going to beat us because we lose Trace. It’s obvious Pitters don’t understand recruiting.

Two years ago they were going to beat us because Barkley and McSorley were overrated. Last year they were going to beat us because we lost Barkley and Gesicki and because Trace was overrated. This year they’re going to beat us because we lose Trace. It’s obvious Pitters don’t understand recruiting.
I disagree, the Pitters understand recruiting. They just downplay or ignore it because they can’t do it with any degree of success, and that’s even more damning.

Last edited:
I disagree, the Pitters understand recruiting. They just downplay or ignore it because they can’t do it with any degree of success, and that’s even more damning.

They have a thread titled Bresee to Clemson as if they even know who Bryan Bresse even is. They should be trying to recruit guys like Bresee, but all they care about is he didn’t pick Penn State. Way to get it Pitt fans.

Another potentially good budding thread is Pitt Girl’s HBO documentary on Larry Nasser. Says she thought she knew everything about the case (yeah, right) until she saw it. Now she has decided Michigan State is just as bad as Penn State — dead to her. Stupid woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: step.eng69
They have a threat titled Bresee to Clemson as if they even know who Bryan Bresse even is. They should be trying to recruit guys like Bresee, but all they care about is he didn’t pick Penn State. Way to get it Pitt fans.

Another potentially good budding thread is Pitt Girl’s HBO documentary on Larry Nasser. Says she thought she knew everything about the case (yeah, right) until she saw it. Now she has decided Michigan State is just as bad as Penn State — dead to her. Stupid woman.

That woman is awful. She is one of the least knowledgeable posters on that board (and that is saying something) but since she has “girl” at the end of her screen name you have s bunch of fat slob Pitt posters envisioning her as Taylor Swift and jerking with one hand, typing with the other to respond

That woman is awful. She is one of the least knowledgeable posters on that board (and that is saying something) but since she has “girl” at the end of her screen name you have s bunch of fat slob Pitt posters envisioning her as Taylor Swift and jerking with one hand, typing with the other to respond

Since it is prom season, I would nominate Pitt Girl and Pitt Chains as Pitt’s queen and king for their over the top and don’t know what they’re talking about hatred of Penn State. Pitt Chains’ nomination is saying something because there are so many more king candidates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT