ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - tOSU Game Thread

Who is the hot defensive minded college coach at the lower level we can hire next year?

Once again we get close but can't come up with the big play. Frustrating!

team is playing pretty well, Barrett is just a really tough OUT !!!
As we knew before the game.

JT Barrett is example 1 of the huge recruiting and talent development gap between these programs. It might as well be the Pacific Ocean.

Reactions: masterbaker65
Barret is a pretty good college QB. NOT an NFL guy at all. Given that our DL is young and undersized we have to blitz to get some pressure. BUT, Barrett has been able to escape a few times.

Reactions: YeOldeCup
Barret is a pretty good college QB. NOT an NFL guy at all. Given that our DL is young and undersized we have to blitz to get some pressure. BUT, Barrett has been able to escape a few times.
No way an NFL QB with that throwing motion.

You also said Winston wasn't a NFL guy.. LOL

PSU is just one big play away from being right back in the game, but they have to make one. Geez. Just one.

Reactions: psualt
Defense is playing pretty darn good tonite.
But the offense...yikes. I love McSorley, but he'd never sniff playing time at OSU or Michigan. You can probably go further down our starting lineup with that comparison. That talent difference is just huge.

The offense is totally outmanned against good teams.

Reactions: masterbaker65
But the offense...yikes. I love McSorley, but he'd never sniff playing time at OSU or Michigan. You can probably go further down our starting lineup with that comparison. That talent difference is just huge.

The offense is totally outmanned against good teams.

I like him as well, but our QB is coming next year, and from Ohio :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT