ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - tOSU Game Thread

damn, look like we had them stopped, but they convert on 3rd and 7. Barrett had too much time to throw.

Gotta play smarter than this to get back in the CFB conversation. Blocked short FG, terrible muffed punt, bad penalty on defensive stop on 3rd down. It's not all about physical ability -- you have to play smart every down when you're trying to move up. That's how outmatched teams like Utah, Boise State, TCU, and even Houston came onto the national scene.
And that's how Paterno-led Penn State teams arrived on the national scene.

no way they call holding now....tOSU needs all the help the refs can give them

When I saw #28 in the game I said to my wife. If I were Ohio State, I would go right at him. Sure enough. He could not play at Juniata.

Playing well against a tough opponent but just can't come up with the big plays. A couple of missed catches, missed FG, fumbled punt, penalties.

Need some points before half.

Who is teaching our defenders to duck their heads and attempt to hit the ball carrier with their shoulders (swing and miss)? Been exhibited many times this year and looks amateurish every time. Stick and wrap. This is neither rocket science nor brain surgery.

Apke -- following in the footsteps of umpteen white penn state safeties with limited athletic ability.

Reactions: MAGAZINEE
When I saw #28 in the game I said to my wife. If I were Ohio State, I would go right at him. Sure enough. He could not play at Juniata.

Don't know why he is on the field. Pathetic tackling effort. Our secondary tends to throw their bodies at the ball carrier without using their arms/hands. It's as if they are afraid of getting bruised.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT