ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - tOSU Game Thread

They will CHEAT at every chance. I think the FANS should boo EVERYTIME a ref talks or touches the ball !!!!!
I have been to a few Eagles games and it does get to them. Keep in mind EVERY ref is an EGO NUT !!!!

Now everyone will say the ref BS call didn't matter, but about 20 yards of field position is VERY BIG in this game right now. Just ridiculous that the refs always feel the need to interject themselves into a good game to help either tOSU or scUM

We better watch for a fake punt. On that last one, there was a good 20 yard lane wide up right up the middle

Reactions: uscgPSU
Very impressive defense tonight. Not happy with Moorehead's calls though. Deep throws on a cold windy night? Those throws are not going to make the linebackers and safeties play differently. Do it on 3rd and 20 for the equivalent of a punt, but other than that, it's really low percentage with OSU's cover guys. Maybe we get lucky, but the percentages say these are drive killers. Maybe Godwin makes some of those catches, but not the others.

Reactions: WestSideLion
We better watch for a fake punt. On that last one, there was a good 20 yard lane wide up right up the middle

Thinking the same thing. These rugby style kickers start rolling out and I hold my breath every time, because I am expecting him to take off and run. I wonder if he has a run option given to him if the D falls back for a return.

Reactions: MAGAZINEE
Gotta play smarter than this to get back in the CFB conversation. Blocked short FG, terrible muffed punt, bad penalty on defensive stop on 3rd down. It's not all about physical ability -- you have to play smart every down when you're trying to move up. That's how outmatched teams like Utah, Boise State, TCU, and even Houston came onto the national scene.

Reactions: WestSideLion
Not to be a smart ass, but we know MG can't block so can't we throw one of our tall WR's in that position and see what happens? A nice tall quick WR in the middle of the field....

Why do we keep throwing it way down field for the ball to float around in the wind when we need less than half that?

I don't believe it's all on Moorhead. McSorley is crazy competitive and he may just be winging deep to appease that competitiveness. Just a thought

Coach needs to real him in then and tell the young man to calm down and start taking what he has instead of chucking it down and hoping a big play happens. March down the field and break them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT