ADVERTISEMENT

QB situation next week vs MSU

I seem to remember Bear Bryant winning multiple national championships playing a 2 quarterback system. It's kinda sad that these days it's taboo.

I seem to remember Bear Bryant winning multiple national championships playing a 2 quarterback system. It's kinda sad that these days it's taboo.

I remember Bryant running two or three different full squads onto the field before there were scholarship limits. Those were the wishbone days. Did not need great passers. You typically had just one or two guys downfield in a designed pass play, typically play action.

Did you just provide HS film as evidence he can be a successful passer in college? Lol
Did you watch the highlights? Posters are saying we don't have much to go on so that's why I posted it. Sure he doesn't have a rocket like Allar but he can throw an accurate, catchable ball with plenty of distance. The team seems to respond to him better than Allar

3 is the point of the conversation...just like they're screwing over Allar. Levis was the more talented QB and the staff couldn't see or develop that.
No he wasn’t not at Penn State. Stop with the revisionist history. And Levis didn’t play better at Kentucky than Clifford did at Penn State.

Did you watch the highlights? Posters are saying we don't have much to go on so that's why I posted it. Sure he doesn't have a rocket like Allar but he can throw an accurate, catchable ball with plenty of distance. The team seems to respond to him better than Allar
Really? Why because the team simply ran over Rutgers after Allar got hurt so much so the Pribula threw 1 pass. I am happy that Pribula played well but stop with the nonsense.

No he wasn’t not at Penn State. Stop with the revisionist history. And Levis didn’t play better at Kentucky than Clifford did at Penn State.
Yes, he was. He was always more talented. And, yes, he was better at Kentucky prior to 2022 when they entire team was injured and he played hurt. Talent was the key word there. Allar is more talented than Beau but it's up to the coaches to get him to his potential.

Yes, there's nothing in those highlights that is reason to believe he's going to be successful throwing the ball at this level. Doesn't mean you can't be hopeful but there's nothing there.

Everyone is talking about elite arm strength... 90% of the throws are under 10 yards... How elite do you need to be to throw 8 yards. We have only thrown a half dozen deep balls the entire season.

Reactions: Washingtonlion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT