ADVERTISEMENT

Raise your hand if you had 10-2 this season...

IIRC the general consensus was 8-4 or 9-3. A few had 7-5 and 11-1. A fair amount said 10-2.

The differentiating factor was that most expected Auburn and Michigan State to have a pulse this year but both were down.
I'm calling b.s. I didn't see ONE SINGLE POST with 10-2. Not one.

Nobody predicted 10-2
I've literally said all year the expectation is for us to win 10 games
Look at the spreads in the games this year
Less than 10 wouldn't have been acceptable. More than 10 would have exceeded expectations. We had a good, very solid year. In fact, not only did we win the games we were supposed to but we dominated many. My only complaints all year where Purdue and Michigan. Even today when everyone else was ready to give up I wasn't worried for a single second.

Who did Michigan beat? 1 good team, right? You're a clown, GSL.
Lol. You must be one of these sissies who goes home every night and gets beaten by your 180 pound wife for being on the laptop too long 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

I'm calling b.s. I didn't see ONE SINGLE POST with 10-2. Not one.
No BS. As I said, most had 8-4 or 9-3 but there were people who had 10-2 and 7-5 as well. There was even at least one 11-1 prediction claiming a split with OSU and Michigan.

No BS. As I said, most had 8-4 or 9-3 but there were people who had 10-2 and 7-5 as well. There was even at least one 11-1 prediction claiming a split with OSU and Michigan.
I didn't see one single 10-2. None. If you find one then let's see it

9-3, maybe 8-4 if Franklin had one of his game prep brain farts, like Illinois &Maryland. Expecting to lose to Mich & OSU, but not the total beatdown that Mich put on us, & we would find a way to lose another game. We lost the 2 games we were dogs, and we won all the games where we were favored. Congrats to Franklin and the staff.

Started on what? We beat Purdue by 4. Glad we won--wasn't our best game. They just aren't a good team as we all know.

Started on your monotonous blather about Purdue not being a good team.

Oops...too late...

You need to head back to the Lions Den to obsess over recruiting, NITTANYJGK.

Nobody said this was a great team. Pay attention.
Oh yeah, I forgot, you're the Mayor of Munchkin Land over here. I bet you've enjoyed being a big man over here. I guess you now accept 8-4 type seasons after those 4-5 and 7-6 flops.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you're the Mayor of Munchkin Land over here. I bet you've enjoyed being a big man over here. I guess you now accept 8-4 type seasons after those 4-5 and 7-6 flops.

You're needed back in the Den for those informative recruiting insights. lol

You should get into coaching, NITTANYJGK.

It’s not that we lost, it’s how we lost. But we didn’t beat OSU or Michigan. We didn’t play anyone. Did I miss any?
Right. Joe never lost to toledo. Career 9-3 coach.

Obrien did not lose to ohio u either.

You do know that the genius, Psugo, predicted 8-4 (or worse) and now he's criticizing posters that didn't predict 10-2?? The fun never stops with him.

Psychology is interesting. People point out that some did predict 10-2 and even better. It goes against his agenda and opinion so he starts calling people liars and demanding they prove it. The proof is linked and he’s undoubtedly now thinking of how to move the goalposts rather than just come back and admit he was the one who was wrong.

Last edited:
Too funny.

Psychology is interesting. People point out that some did predict 10-2 and even better. It goes against his agenda and opinion so he starts acting like a petulant child calling people liars and demanding they prove it. The proof is linked and he’s undoubtedly now thinking of how to move the goalposts rather than just come back and admit he was the one who was wrong.
It's no different than when people started showing up in the Game Thread today thinking we might lose than disappeared when we went up 12.

...yep. nobody...just like I thought.

I am critical of Franklin when he fails but this season is a total success. Credit to Franklin and this staff and these players!
9-3. I thought PSU would lose to Purdue or Auburn or Maryland.

Reactions: Psugo823
Too funny.

Psychology is interesting. People point out that some did predict 10-2 and even better. It goes against his agenda and opinion so he starts acting like a petulant child calling people liars and demanding they prove it. The proof is linked and he’s undoubtedly now thinking of how to move the goalposts rather than just come back and admit he was the one who was wrong.

Can anyone find the post where Psugo predicted 10-2?? I can't find it, but apparently it must be out there somewhere.

From @Wallace Breen , some posts that haven't aged well.

I expected 7 and 5 or 8 and 4. Thinking 8 and 4 looks pretty likely, with the Gophers injury situation, maybe we can pull the upset on Saturday. Yes, it would be an upset if Minny were at full strength.

We are below the Morelli years right now. 14, 15, 20, and 21 (22 is trending there) are worse than 06 and 07. 2018 is on par with 2010. We are not close to the dark years just yet but if we don't snap out of where we are, it won't be long based on what has happened other other teams that use similar philosophies and don't get over the hump or right the ship (post-Fulmer Tennessee, post-Carroll USC, post-Meyer Florida to name a few).

We are not 10-2 yet and could lose two or three more. Remember that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT