ADVERTISEMENT

Raise your hand if you had 10-2 this season...

Complaining that we defeated them....complaining if we lose to them. Some fanboys are at least consistent.
Who is complaining we defeated them? Not complaining at all.

I literally just listed the team names that were being discussed…………and you got upset.

That’s says it all really.

Last edited:
I did, that was assuming every team on the schedule sans Michigan and Ohio State didn't fall flat on their face? We won due to the schedule being pathetically soft. Nothing else. Nothing more. I also said an unrealistic best case was 10 and 2. The unrealistic did happen. We played a butter soft schedule and got to ten wins. I was right. Deal with it loser.
No, actually you said the absolute ceiling was 9-3.

We played the 10th toughest schedule in the nation. And you never mentioned any assumptions or if this or that. You just said you had us at 7-5 and you were dead wrong and are absolutely PO'd that PSU is 10-2, ranked #7/#8 and will be in a NY6 bowl. You are so pathetic.
We played the 42nd toughest schedule.

Whose complaining we defeated them? Not complaining at all.

I literally just listed the team names you tried to brag about and you got upset. That’s says it all really.
Not upset. Amused by sour puss super fans.

We played the 42nd toughest schedule.
Personally, given the schedules our opponents have faced, I think 42nd is giving them too much credit. I haven't had time to calculate but our schedule seems much weaker than that.

Personally, given the schedules our opponents have faced, I think 42nd is giving them too much credit. I haven't had time to calculate but our schedule seems much weaker than that.
Give it up, your agenda is so transparent and nobody believes your BS anymore.

Someone explain why people get angry when statements are made about the strength (or lack thereof) of our victories. We all know it's true. We haven't beat a ranked team. Our best win is either Purdue or Ohio. That's not impressive.

Great year. Beat everyone we should have and typically with ease but the schedule was weak

Reactions: manilion
ADVERTISEMENT