ADVERTISEMENT

Raise your hand if you had 10-2 this season...

Oh yeah, I forgot, you're the Mayor of Munchkin Land over here. I bet you've enjoyed being a big man over here. I guess you now accept 8-4 type seasons after those 4-5 and 7-6 flops.
He's a petulant little child who throws poop at people. That's all this bozo does. Ever. For years now.

He's a petulant little child who throws poop at people. That's all this bozo does. Ever. For years now.

Behave yourself, Gunsie. It's wrestling season and I know you want to embarass yourself on that board again.

Say hello to Delcolion and Parkerdam. Tell them the board misses them.

Behave yourself, Gunsie. It's wrestling season and I know you want to embarass yourself on that board again.

Say hello to Delcolion and Parkerdam. Tell them the board misses them.
You're still on the net? You're wife is gonna beat the crap out of you again! 😆 🤣 😂

You're still on the net? You're wife is gonna beat the crap out of you again! 😆 🤣 😂

Behave yourself, Gunsie. Did I miss your 10-2 prediction?? lol

Get a life. Drive around the airport a few times.

How about we all just enjoy it? We’re going to be ranked around 8th (like many had predicted we would with 10 wins) and we’re going to play in a major bowl. We wish we had won at least one of Michigan and Ohio State but we are the only team that can say we led both in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
How about we all just enjoy it? We’re going to be ranked around 8th (like many had predicted we would with 10 wins) and we’re going to play in a major bowl. We wish we had won at least one of Michigan and Ohio State but we are the only team that can say we led both in the 2nd half.
Please don't be rational. It doesn't play well with the inmates here.

• Haha
Reactions: blair10 and mcpat
Great season, the coaches got better, the players were better(what a difference a run game makes). I had 9-3 as the ceiling, so they exceeded my expectations. I think there is a lot to be proud of, I always thought this was sort of a "bridge" year with the new young talent getting integrated. 10 wins in that type of year is great and we played a lot of guys this year, guys that will have some experience heading into the next year. I for one am thrilled with 10 wins, I think this was a great year to reestablish the "standard" as Franklin says. Now, no doubt, Michigan appears to have taken the big leap we were never able to after 2016 and OSU isn't going anywhere. It's fair to suggest we need to win those games at some point to have special seasons and it hasn't happened. It was weird watching OSU with all their 5 star guys and their new $3M DC get dominated at the line(like us against Mich) yesterday. Winning games is hard and it is hard to play against differing styles. I never really thought we would beat OSU/Michigan this year, just too many questions and young talent, new DC, etc. We seem to be trending up and I really do expect this current Freshman class to beat OSU in the near future and maybe Michigan, but I'm really satisfied with the team this year. I think they laid the foundation to build something on.

Great season, the coaches got better, the players were better(what a difference a run game makes). I had 9-3 as the ceiling, so they exceeded my expectations. I think there is a lot to be proud of, I always thought this was sort of a "bridge" year with the new young talent getting integrated. 10 wins in that type of year is great and we played a lot of guys this year, guys that will have some experience heading into the next year. I for one am thrilled with 10 wins, I think this was a great year to reestablish the "standard" as Franklin says. Now, no doubt, Michigan appears to have taken the big leap we were never able to after 2016 and OSU isn't going anywhere. It's fair to suggest we need to win those games at some point to have special seasons and it hasn't happened. It was weird watching OSU with all their 5 star guys and their new $3M DC get dominated at the line(like us against Mich) yesterday. Winning games is hard and it is hard to play against differing styles. I never really thought we would beat OSU/Michigan this year, just too many questions and young talent, new DC, etc. We seem to be trending up and I really do expect this current Freshman class to beat OSU in the near future and maybe Michigan, but I'm really satisfied with the team this year. I think they laid the foundation to build something on.
I understand the goal of beating one of the "big" 2. But it could happen next year with the result being the same or a worse record. Then the complaints will come from the same individuals, just from a different angle.
Blah blah blah.....we were 10-2 beat OSU but lost to Illinois. Fire everyone!

From @Wallace Breen , some posts that haven't aged well.
Actually, given the scrubs we have beat, and how badly we lost to the only two teams worth talking about, my initial predictions are dead on. Pre-season, I said 10 and 2 was an unrealistic best case. Well, unrealistic happened. We played the weakest schedule we have played during the Big Ten era. Given how MSU played, if they weren't missing 14 players, we lose.

Actually, given the scrubs we have beat, and how badly we lost to the only two teams worth talking about, my initial predictions are dead on. Pre-season, I said 10 and 2 was an unrealistic best case. Well, unrealistic happened. We played the weakest schedule we have played during the Big Ten era. Given how MSU played, if they weren't missing 14 players, we lose.
If...if...LOL Coach Wally the champion of equivocation..
If O'Brian was the coach and Hack was the QB, he'd have a perpetual chubby...

You need to take a long rest coach. It's been a very difficult season for you.
Except for the undeniability fact that I am almost always better than any of the schleps that post here and almost all writers on this site.
How many OBrien recruits saved Franklin this year?

You're a joke. You predicted 7-5 not only this year but said we would be there for the next 7 or 8 seasons.
I did, that was assuming every team on the schedule sans Michigan and Ohio State didn't fall flat on their face? We won due to the schedule being pathetically soft. Nothing else. Nothing more. I also said an unrealistic best case was 10 and 2. The unrealistic did happen. We played a butter soft schedule and got to ten wins. I was right. Deal with it loser.

I did, that was assuming every team on the schedule sans Michigan and Ohio State didn't fall flat on their face? We won due to the schedule being pathetically soft. Nothing else. Nothing more. I also said an unrealistic best case was 10 and 2. The unrealistic did happen. We played a butter soft schedule and got to ten wins. I was right. Deal with it loser.
We played the 10th toughest schedule in the nation. And you never mentioned any assumptions or if this or that. You just said you had us at 7-5 and you were dead wrong and are absolutely PO'd that PSU is 10-2, ranked #7/#8 and will be in a NY6 bowl. You are so pathetic.

Reactions: LBCnova

Wally, you knew the schedule when you made your 7-5 prediction. You're a clown and always have been.

Join Psugo at the loser table.

We played the 10th toughest schedule in the nation. And you never mentioned any assumptions or if this or that. You just said you had us at 7-5 and you were dead wrong and are absolutely PO'd that PSU is 10-2, ranked #7/#8 and will be in a NY6 bowl. You are so pathetic.
That is complete BS and you know it. Go look at our schedule. Our ten wins were against a murderers row of bottom feeders. Their schedules speak for themselves. Now, we could be good, but we don't know because we didn't beat a good team all year. We beat Purdue. Objectively speaking, Purdue is not good. Maryland is not good. Michigan State is not good. Auburn is bad. Northwestern is Bad. Rutgers is Bad. Indiana, on the day we played them is the worst team we played. Ohio is bad. CMU is worse.

Wally, you knew the schedule when you made your 7-5 prediction. You're a clown and always have been.

Join Psugo at the loser table.
You are a clown. I was right, you just won't admit it. I was right last year. I was right the year before, the year before that, the year before that and for the last fifteen years truth be told.

You are a clown. I was right, you just won't admit it. I was right last year. I was right the year before, the year before that, the year before that and for the last fifteen years truth be told.
We quoted your exact words in making a 7-5 season prediction before the season. You can say you were right 1000 times and EVERYONE still knows that you were wrong and not even by a little. They can read your own words and they know you were off by a mile.

But why aren't you happy about Penn St winning 3 more games than you predicted, being ranked #7/#8 and going to a NY6 bowl? If you are a PSU fan and predicted a horribly wrong 7 win season, you should be jumping up and down and praising Franklin and these young men for their efforts. But you seem upset, like you want to cry.
A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

We quoted your exact words in making a 7-5 season prediction before the season. You can say you were right 1000 times and EVERYONE still knows that you were wrong and not even by a little. They can read your own words and they know you were off by a mile.

But why aren't you happy about Penn St winning 3 more games than you predicted, being ranked #7/#8 and going to a NY6 bowl? If you are a PSU fan and predicted a horribly wrong 7 win season, you should be jumping up and down and praising Franklin and these young men for their efforts. But you seem upset, like you want to cry.
A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor
I am actually very happy, but based on actual metrics, we played an extremely weak schedule so we don't know how good we actually are. The numbers say we are the most over-rated team in America, which fits Franklin's profile to a tee.

staclassy.0.gif

Except for the fact that I have bene proven right year after year for ten years straight. You are a troll. Suck it loser.
Poor Coach Wally. Tripping over his fantasy metrics. How sad. While visions of Hack and BOB dance with machetes in his head.

I am actually very happy, but based on actual metrics, we played an extremely weak schedule so we don't know how good we actually are. The numbers say we are the most over-rated team in America, which fits Franklin's profile to a tee.

staclassy.0.gif
Metrics? LOL Coach WAlly.

2 of those teams are playing in their conference championship game and 1 is going to be a solid favorite.

When people are bragging about a 9-3 MAC team as the best win then that tells us all we really need to know.

Of course, we all knew that when they tried to hide behind calling them a “9 win team” rather than just naming them.

It was Ohio, (the Bobcats, not the Buckeyes). That’s the “heavy favorite” in a championship game……. the MAC championship.

That same MAC team lost to 5-7 Kent State and 4-8 Iowa State.

The other ‘championship’ team is a 4 loss Purdue team who, frankly, backed into the Big Ten title game because a poor Iowa team lost at home against 4-8 Nebraska.

I have no problem with people being pleased with the season after the last 2 years. They made some significant improvement compared to last year, (and compared to earlier in this year), but let’s not try to spin and oversell it.

Last edited:
You have to stop with the 10th toughest schedule. It's inflated by the two teams that beat us by double digits

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT